[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is something weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: 1449109229527.jpg (20 KB, 530x417) Image search: [Google]
1449109229527.jpg
20 KB, 530x417
So a few days ago we have a big terrorist attack in Nice, and we have a coup attempt in Turkey a day later at the same time as the pages deleted from the 9/11 report are release, and here I am seeing little to no talk about any of this.

Not just here either, but anywhere. All the world seems concerned with is Pokemon Go and trivial things. Are my eyes finally open? I went to a party today and was just sort of amazed at how none of these were even mentioned. Is this generation already accepting of the world the way it is?

Shit, people on facebook aren't even changing their portraits to the French flag like they did before, are they that lazy that they don't even need to virtue signal anymore?
>>
>>81410734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsNnUAyfd4
>>
>>81410734
>I am seeing little to no talk about any of this.

Post links to what you have found.
>>
>>81410734
Its time to go to bed young one. Sleepy time.
>>
Becoming complacent is the side effect of a new world order. The elites have lost around the world and radicals are taking advantage of it. Peace will come after the political turnover around the world establishes itself.
>>
>>81410734

Because everyone would rather pretend none of this is happening and just live their lives in silence rather than deal with the sad reality of what's occurring.
>>
File: fuk.png (139 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
139 KB, 400x398
>>81410878
>Yeah, let the adults do the talking!
>>
>>81410734
>WHY ISN"T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THE 9-11 REPORT???

There's nothing to talk about.

>White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the pages "don't shed any new light or change any of the conclusions about responsibility for the 9/11 attacks".

>"This information does not change the assessment of the US government that there's no evidence that the Saudi government or senior Saudi individuals funded al-Qaida," he said.

>The Saudi government said it welcomed the release of the documents.

>Abdullah Al-Saud, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States, said they confirmed "neither the Saudi government, nor senior Saudi officials, nor any person acting on behalf of the Saudi government provided any support or encouragement for these attacks".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36811642
>>
>>81410734
they'll realize once it's all gone anon.
>>
>>81404345
>>
File: 1468635642954.png (239 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1468635642954.png
239 KB, 640x360
>>81410734
>talking about grave geopolitical implications at a party on Saturday night
>>
File: ogdoad.jpg (31 KB, 322x379) Image search: [Google]
ogdoad.jpg
31 KB, 322x379
>>81410734
Yes we discovered Ogdoad the four frogs

Kek,Nu,Huh,Amen

and the female coutnerparts

the 8 deities

meme magic is at an all time high

Praise Ogdoad
>>
File: kaukets.jpg (16 KB, 203x188) Image search: [Google]
kaukets.jpg
16 KB, 203x188
Be ready for the republican convention

Praise kek
>>
File: 2016-07-15-02-22-19--54483209.jpg (5 KB, 172x124) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15-02-22-19--54483209.jpg
5 KB, 172x124
I had an epiphany on whats really happening then i look at everyone i knows faces...just ghosts...i dont even care anymore
>>
File: egg.jpg (34 KB, 623x471) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
34 KB, 623x471
Take care frans
>>
File: 1456793037593.png (609 KB, 638x551) Image search: [Google]
1456793037593.png
609 KB, 638x551
unfortunately, no one cares until it is too late
>>
The messiah is coming
>>
>>81410840
DANCE TO YOUR MIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTWdm6RrpVE
>>
Yeah I don't get it.

I have 3 or 4 close friends I talk to, and I had to break the news about both of those events to them.
And it's not like it was 10 minutes after it happened, and I was shouting IT'S HAPPENING. I asked them about it like 6 hours later and they had no clue what the fuck I was talking about.

Everyone's oblivious, living in a bubble.
One of my friends is a legit video game addict and he's the most bluepilled normie and knows nothing about the news.

PLAY POKEMON GO GOYIM
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>>
Am i really the only one who can enjoy Pokemon Go as much as i enjoyed that shit as a kid and still not be a blue pilled normie faggot?
>>
>>81412503
Yes

Also, you're a blue pilled faggot
>>
>>81412503
If you consider Pokemon Go fun in any way, /pol/ might not be the board for you anon.
I'm saying this in the most polite way possible.
>>
>>81410734

Z E R O H O U R
>>
>>81412640
Its not even really that it just gives me something to do on the weekends when i'm bored out if my mind and with nothing to do, if anything its just more of a cheap way to pass the time for me.
>>
>>81410734
A lone wolf killed 50 people in Nice. Some roaches tried to overthrow their government and failed miserably. These are literally non-stories. You should take some time off and maybe catch up on GoT or the Walking Dead. Caring about the news is also pretty unattractive to women. Maybe focus on your life for a bit.
>>
>>81413554
You can read. You can work out. You can get a new hobby. You can try and better your mind and body.
There's so many things you can do in your spare time that can not only make you a better person, but be fun too.

I can't think in what scenario Pokemon Go can be fun.
I'm starting to believe all the "it's a mind control" conspiracies, because the only way you can think that game is enjoyable is if you're some kind of slobbering brain dead zombie.

You are objectively bluepilled. Come to terms with this. Until you change at least.
>>
>>81410982
FPBP
>>
File: New_World_Order.jpg (40 KB, 550x446) Image search: [Google]
New_World_Order.jpg
40 KB, 550x446
CNN for the last few days has had a countdown to the RNC running constantly. It's obvious that they want as many people watching it as possible.

Why?

Well, they have also been making a big deal about how open-carry will be allowed around the event.

My guess is (((someone))) is going to stage a shooting of some sort at the RNC and use it as a means to convince people we need gun control.

Screencap this.
>>
>>81411704
>>81411704
That .png just made me come to a stark realization. While the world goes to shit we come to /pol/ for sanctuary. What happens when the internet goes down. Oh shit, then we will have all these horrible things happening and no where to vent.
>>
>>81410840
psykosonik is the best band ever
>>
>>81413554

Don't listen to these fags. There's literally nothing wrong with it as long as don't become some obsessed weeb and lose your life to it.

>the government is already spying on you
>if you run into traffic or off a cliff trying to catch a Pokemon, you deserved it
>"muh reading muh Google Mail" Kek, who uses gmail?
>"muh I'm too cool and grown/stuck up for games" aka I go to the bar and get drunk, talk about the same shit with the same people, and make up stories about fucking single moms. Sometimes I even really fuck a single mom. Like 3 time last year, dude.
>>
>>81413554
I browse pol daily on my free time during my full time job. after work or on my days off I play pokemon go with 5 other friends. we literally walk everywhere and discuss politics and whatever really. We don't geek out this is just a fun nostalgia while keeping in shape without alcohol. don't let others tell you how to have a good time. These idiots on pol are probably unemployed living with their parents with severe anxiety and paranoia.
>>
>>81417617

>muh nostalgia

What is the deal with this recent rise in millennials being obsessed with nostalgia?

Buddy, you're probably 19. What the fuck do you have to be nostalgic over?

It's like those 14 year olds who comment on Youtube "OMG this song from 2012 reminds me of my childhood!"

I bet you like capeshit too.
>>
>>81414868
done, but i really hope you're wrong
>>
Good thing the dickheads who built my new house forgot to organise getting an antenna and the wiring to go with it

I can't be screwed over by shitty news

>>turned out good in a way
>>
What's the story with the 9/11 pages?
>>
>>81418489
basically officials within the saudi government heavily funded the terrorists.

But there's not hard ties to the actual government. keep in mind though, that 20% of the 28 pages were redacted, and that this info was only about 1 year after 9/11. They definitely know everything now
>>
>>81417931
I'm 27. I played this on a Gameboy color growing up. I still have my same friends since childhood and we shared memories of this when we were younger. I don't know why your claiming we're obsessed with nostalgia it's just a past time. I could care less if you enjoy collecting stamps I wouldn't judge if that's what makes you happy, I don't know why you feel you have the right to judge anyone else. You need to grow up
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.