[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/zhg/ - Zero Hour General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 36
File: zhg.png (453 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
zhg.png
453 KB, 592x285
High time for another one of these.

What's next for society? Noticed any parallels with the past? Share your thoughts here. It's late, it's comfy, and we don't judge.
>>
Pretty much exactly the same confusion/turmoil that caused WW1 and WW2
>>
File: 1468616148631.png (377 KB, 630x710) Image search: [Google]
1468616148631.png
377 KB, 630x710
>>81410089
What he says.
>>
>>81410032
It looks EXACTLY the same as the previous world wars. I'd be surprised if i'm not awaken by a bright light tonight honestly.

Don't believe those who say otherwise: WWIII is happening, if not now, sometime this decade.
>>
>>81410089
How do you feel about the parallels people seem to be noticing between the current West and the Weimar Republic?
>>
>>81410089
>>81410440
Could be that or a push for military police, I think that's more likely. The conditions for a world war right now seem flimsy, at best.
>>
>>81410032
habbe a bump from page 4
>>
It's alot more different as we have progressed further away from our ancestors as they did their own. WWIII would put the world on hair for a good 100 years probably.
>>
>>81410032
bump
>>
>>81410925
I'll still be watching how to survive a nuclear bomb videos
>>
I went out for drinks with some normie buddies last night. I asked them what they thought of all the crazy happenings lately. One said he was really nervous for his son, because he's convinced we're on the verge of a massive change in our way of life.

I asked him what led him to believe it. He said he wasn't entirely sure, but that the feeling had taken hold of him within the last few weeks. A mix of the various attacks, the elections, and the general sense of strain between people.

I told him I agreed, and we discussed it a bit. He's normie as can be, but he was making me feel like an optimist by comparison.

This feeling is sweeping over people, I swear it. It's not just /pol/, or our kind. It's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>81410032
bump
>>
>>81412295
Watch this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&index=1&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

Bookmark this! all eyes are on islam and we must know what they have been doing for decades to today.
>>
Command ans Conauer Generals is ggreat - and Zero hour just MakeS it BetteR.
>>
File: 1463344382032.jpg (132 KB, 1000x842) Image search: [Google]
1463344382032.jpg
132 KB, 1000x842
>>81410032
it feels like the world is going to change soon..
these events the past days are just de begining
>>
remember guys, there will be water safe to drink in ur waterheaters after the happening.
>>
>>81413157
What I've heard, about calling this "the summer of chaos," might not just be a meme.

Every day, it seems like there's a new event, a new happening which would have been year-defining in 2004. Why is it culminating now?
>>
Even if there isnt war, the western way of life may soon be dead and it will soon be dead in some places in Europe.

The United States will be a third world Country but 2050 I predict. Maybe sooner. Whites will become an ever smaller percentage of the population and with it their way of life will die off.

Such fools we are. We had paradise within reach and let it drop because we want to feel like we are the nice guys.

I now wish death and curses upon us all. We had our chance but this is the path we choose.
>>
I keep looking at my food reserves, my ammo, my supplies, and feeling like it's not enough.

I went camping last week, and realized that I am simply not ready for this. I have a bugout bag, and I have lots of supplies ready to go. But I can't make it out there in the woods.

I did it for 4 days. Water was a huge fucking pain point. I ran out much faster than I thought I would. I lugged in 2 gallons + a camelbak half gallon.

Next, I am not physically ready. I chopped wood with a hatchet, and let me tell you, it's fucking hard to do. Harvesting wood was easier, but I had to walk long distances with the wood cradled in my arms.

Sleeping on the hard ground is very tough on your joints. It takes forever to fall asleep, and sleep is very light and easily interrupted. I woke each day feeling increasingly tired. By the 4th day, I was a zombie.

I ached all over. I bathed in a creek, but felt dirty no matter what. I had many luxuries that would run out quickly, but still felt like I was going to die after just 4 days.

I consider myself an outdoorsy type. I go on hikes, and camp a few times each year. I love it, and I have been doing it for 6 years. Still, I was viewing my time as an exercise in bugging out, and I can tell you, it's going to be rough.

Avoid bugging out until you're sure you have to. But don't wait too long either. Find your place, gather supplies, and take them to your spot. Bury them in a tupperware bin so you don't have to lug them in.

Get a hammock and tarp. Fuck ground camping. Even if you sleep on the ground in a tent, get a hammock to get your feet raised up, and to get at least a few minutes of relaxation.

Get a lifestraw water filter, or some similar thing. And for god's sake, get in shape. Get in shape now or you will be ruined by a few weeks of outdoor living.
>>
>>81413904
>living in the woods after nuclear holocaust
lol just kill your self now if thats your plan. less agony.
>>
File: 1465238052945.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1465238052945.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
>>81413524
exactly, i think that the final event will be after the USA elections, overpopulation is a problem that (((they))) need to solve and war is a great solution but i think the nukes will be disabled before the war strikes.
>>
>>81413762
>>81413904
stop type spacing like that, nigger do you understand what a paragraph is?
>>
>>81410032
Fall of Rome.
Barbarians and violence becoming the norm for politics.
>>
>>81414054
the government probably has aweapon better than nukes at this point. nukes would surely be used, they dont do nearly as much damage as you're lead to think.
>>
>>81414140
I don't mean to. I just hit enter when I feel I've finished the thought and am moving on to the next one.
>>
File: 57nB1qD.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
57nB1qD.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>81410032
I think we're honestly too hyperconnected.

Look around you, look at the technology we have today. Our brains aren't meant for all of this stimulation, and yet, here we are.
>>
>tfw I'm not ready

>extremely underweight
>very little combat experience
>no weapons
>inhospitable environment right near the southern boarder
>no stockpile or survival equipment
>no money or time to prepare

JUST
>>
are we going to have a double zero hour event like WW1/WW2 or is the trump happening going to be final?

What will happen when the EU falls apart and nationalists take power?

I don't want to be scared, but I am
>>
>>81410440
If WWIII happens, that's it. After that, there won't be anything left.
>>
File: 1468638501926.png (50 KB, 587x644) Image search: [Google]
1468638501926.png
50 KB, 587x644
>>81414357
Where you at or around?
>>
Honestly there's been a few times in the last couple if years where people have stopped and thought "is WW3 starting? What's going on?" It's dangerous. And it's never, ever solved. It just keeps building and getting worse with peaks and valleys steadily growing. I'm worried
>>
>>81414357
stockpiling isn't hard senpai
get some canned food, and learn a marketable skill (cooking/cleaning/medicine/sucking dicks)
>>
>>81414491
>implying you cant survive a nuclear holocaust
i hope for nuclear holocaust above all other wwIII scenarios desu. Less death than prolonged war, easier to survive.
>>
I think we're in a period similar to the time before WW1

We've had a very long time of relative world peace, same way the world did after the Napoleonic Wars, and we have no idea how our new weaponry will effect the battlefield. Current conflicts are letting us test them, in a similar way the Brits were able to test machine guns in small scale colonial wars, but we have no idea how they would be used in a full scale, industrial war.
>>
File: 1458680188482.jpg (69 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
1458680188482.jpg
69 KB, 736x460
I'm 18
>in b4 new fag

Can't convince my parents to allow me to buy a rifle.... They think that America won't have SHTF event

Should I buy one and hide it? I can buy it legally since i'm of age in my state.
>>
>>81414607
There are now worse things than nuclear weapons out there.
>>
File: 1468546069971.png (230 KB, 657x722) Image search: [Google]
1468546069971.png
230 KB, 657x722
>>81414696
Short answer, yes.
>>
>>81414610
Not to mention economic situations were HUGE factors in kick starting both world wars.

A collapse is coming and governements might simply *have* to go to war. Its what bankrupt nations have done forever.
>>
>>81414696
You're 18

Buy a fucking rifle, you don't need their permission.
>>
>>81410440
there don't seem to be opposing forces great enough to push the world into a war at this moment.
>>
>>81414696
Take the money for the gun and rent an apartment. If your parents don't want you to have a gun in the house, then you need to GTFO of the house. You're 18, time to go.

Yes you should get a gun. But you need to leave the nest ASAP. Become a man, then get your gun. You're a man when you take your life into your own hands.
>>
>>81410032
An interesting parallel is the Democrats' desire to enlarge their voting base by sucking up to illegal immigrants and hoping to get them amnesty. This lines up with the Populares in Rome and their desire to get citizenship for the Italian cities because it would make them their personal clients and that translated to political power. Additionally you see more and more political violence begin to be used as the Republic declines. It gets to the point where it's just violent mobs opposite one another on numerous occasions.

Lots of parallels to the fall of the Republic.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (30 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
30 KB, 600x646
>>81414557
i think this is the last peak, friend.
>>
File: 1468120992649.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1468120992649.gif
327 KB, 834x870
So what does everyone plan on doing over the next couple of months?

I recently immigrated to this country legally and soon my grandparents will as well, and I plan on taking care of them. I have a job, and. Currently just trying to see what I need to do to stabilize and start earning money.

The recent happenings have not just me, bUT a lot of friends around the country scared and even my normie friends have been thinking of packing emergency bags.

Personally, I've been thinking of saving up and getting a mobile home, getting organized with people, and attempt to all get together and travel. Where, I don't know. But in the bottom of my heart I genuinely feel like this must be done. I feel like we are going to move from an industrialized global society back to a city state society, and the only way to really survive will be to revert to nomadic tribalism while also working the system in our favor by essentially forming small communities that help themselves and keep a pool of money for its benefit while on the outskirts of traditional society. The family unit has been utterly broken, maybe we need to go back to an older system. As it is with modern race relations, it seems like a common feeling amongst everyone across the board.

Does anyone feel the same way? What would you recommend to expedite this process? And what areas do you think would be beneficial to travel in this kind of way? I've been considering buying a plot of land for the purposes of building a large edifice as a sort of common ground for anyone willing to enter this lifestyle.

Would any of you /pol/acks be willing to live such a lifestyle? And if not, how come?
>>
>>81413904
Most buggers I've met have the supplies down to the T but physically they're embarrassing.
Physical is one of the most important things
>>
>>81414874
>You're 18, time to go.
>Yes you should get a gun. But you need to leave the nest ASAP. Become a man, then get your gun. You're a man when you take your life into your own hands.

I dont know what the hell your life is like but in my experience you dont just "leave the nest". You literally cannot support yourself in America straight out of high school
>>
File: 1466182561777.jpg (127 KB, 585x570) Image search: [Google]
1466182561777.jpg
127 KB, 585x570
>>81414696

>I'm 18
>I can't convince my parents to allow me to....

Grow a pair, faggot. You're legally allowed to buy one so do it.

What the fuck is wrong with kids now a days?
>>
>>81414803
Where the hell would I hide this damn thing lol.

If they found out I'd get kicked out of the house, can't afford that atm.
>>
>>81414724
CBN weapons worse?

Or mean like anti-matter or some sci-fi shit?
>>
>>81413904
Its good that you figured this out now. Most people are deluded into thinking that it would be just like camping, but for months.

Its very tough to survive out on your own like that. You do have to be in very good shape for it.

You know your strengths and weaknesses, which is more than most do. You have a major advantage when it comes to survival-ism man. I wouldn't beat yourself up about it, just try it again in a little bit and see if you do better.
>>
>>81414696
buy a simple AR
you can hide a dissasembled Ar-15 in any container that is at least 16x3x5
>>
>>81414950
I'm starting to buy supplies, my family seriously doesn't believe that America will be affected by this shit.

>>81414696 refer to this
>>
>>81415098
budget? If you have money to burn an SBR is a choice
>>
>>81415098
Get a fucking instrument case or some shit like that

An underfolder AK is your best friend in this scenario
>>
>>81414917

History has consistently repeated itself for the last 4000 years. I'd advise reading up on Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb for some better arguments + examples.
>>
>>81414696
get a job, move out of your parents home. buy whatever the hell you want because you support yourself now. parents can't say shit once you start supporting yourself. If you are living under their roof respect their rules even if you are 18 and even if you are paying some kind of rent. its their house. if you must have a weapon buy a handgun. easier to hide.
>>
lads. I'm 20, that's prime draft age.

If I get drafted, should I go? Will the US army be the good guys?
>>
I hope and pray that at some point during this inevitable happening, that there is somehow a reset in our government and once again good men hold the rule of law sacred, and not hold positions of power for personal gain.

Sadly, I am not sure that is how things will end for us. And I'm not talking US only here. We are all in similar situations here friends. I am actually tearing up writing this and trying to express my feelings.

250 years ago our founding fathers tried to build a land where we could live free, peaceful lives. They were so brilliant in their wording of the constitution and its initial amendments. They foresaw the evil that would inevitably grasp our government and society. Jesus Christ they were fucking brilliant men. Just look, even 250 years later and still they struggle to disarm us, all because of how they worded those fucking documents so many generations ago.

But no man alive is smart enough to see 250 years into the future. You can try your hardest to write provisions for unseen circumstances that will arise centuries in the future, but there is no fucking way you can see what will happen that far ahead.

It was up to us, the people of our nation, to ensure their word carried on, and ensure that evil men do not take roost in our seats of power... And we fucking failed. We didn't listen. We let them take control. God damnit our fucking president is a MUSLIM NIGGER GOD DAMNIT.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>81415282
1.5k atm.

I just started working again so that amount will increase
>>
File: PSOGL2_010.png (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_010.png
101 KB, 1024x768
>>81415027
I disagree.
I immigrated and had to get a ged to get a job with virtually no money at first.

I worked at several warehouse gigs and eventually worked through the classes to get my ged tests. Eventually I got a job at a call center that pays a comfortable living in a motel, and enough 3xpendable money for books. Keep in mind, I'm 19.

I think it's a perspective thing, I came out of venezuela where people are starving and there are no jobs.

You americans don't know how good you have it and you don't know how bad it could, and maybe will, become.
>>
>>81415124
maybe im a massive faggot, but i've been practicing what ill do during zero hour once a month. im thinking of using one of my breaks to just pretend SHTF for a whole week and see if I can do it.
>>
>>81415412
i actually did this once when my gf was out of town. glad to know im not the only fag this deebly goncerned
>>
>>81415371
>I hope and pray that at some point during this inevitable happening, that there is somehow a reset in our government and once again good men hold the rule of law sacred, and not hold positions of power for personal gain.

That's what I'm saying!
I hope SHTF now and my young life is sacrificed so my children have a better life than myself instead of living in this hell for generations over
>>
>>81415319
>>
File: TR-3B.jpg (113 KB, 968x605) Image search: [Google]
TR-3B.jpg
113 KB, 968x605
>>81415106
I will be honest, I don't know. But the black projects are a very real thing. They've clearly been working on something all these years, and whatever it is, it will certainly make nuclear bombs look like firecrackers.
I think Phil Schneider revealed at least the partial truth, but he was silenced rather quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>>81415166
>AR-PreTeen
That .22 is gay. Ar-15s are for fake LARPing army commandos. Get a rifle in the 7.62 range like a kalishnokov
>>
My best friend who lives around 2 miles away from me has most of our good guns

I have a 7 day pack ready if I need to go innawoods with him, but our houses are pretty damn fortifiable and we have lots of food supplies stored, as well as hydroponics and gardens. I'm also thinking of buying a few chickens for eggs.

I need to buy more guns for myself, but which ones? I already have a yugo AK and 4000 rounds at my house. He has 5 ARs, 5 AKs, 2 Glock 17s, and 2 Yugo SKS along with a shittons of ammo
>>
I turned 18 this year and I'm sitting here watching all the happenings like "what the fuck." Like I don't even have words for how the world is right now it's fucking insane.

Anyhow I'd be the first dead during the nuclear meltdown/WW3/Jews removal of whites, I don't have a single skill and live in NY which is an impossible place to get a gun.

And I'm also thinking about kek too. I know people think it's a meme but I think the whole thing is real. We willed something to do the reset everyone has been wanting for years and it's slowly doing out biding.

I'm sorry it's 2am and I'm fresh from a trip to the west that I took.
>>
>>81415371
Well said, friend.

I hope that real-life hardship will hit the reset button. People have had it so easy for so long that we've forgotten WHY we chose the leaders we did, and why we fought for self-determination. The notion of electing a woman to lead MEN makes me ill just to think about. Sure, okay, hire a female CEO as a figurehead for a company, but don't do this shit where you're appointing female admirals, or female generals. Don't get a female president. That's insane.

We're now at the point where we're happily throwing away all of the rights we've fought for, the traditions we've kept alive for hundreds of years, and the way of life that's proven to be best at keeping us going.

Then we got so self-satisfied that we figured we could just open our borders, invite niggers to participate in leadership, and integrated our schools. Now we're blaming ourselves for their failings, and turning our ideas of 'power' in it's head.

We've gone insane as a nation. If shit goes down, I can only hope it slaps us back into some semblance of our former selves.
>>
Man i'm so fucked........

Gonna give my dad a copy of The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb hopefully I can do this the easy way.....
>>
File: most customisable.gif (721 KB, 370x271) Image search: [Google]
most customisable.gif
721 KB, 370x271
>>81415389
sheesh
in a chill state, you can get anything basic, you want to save money for ammunition
I recommend a simple AR, you can always add to it later. Read /k/'s sticky for info on AR buying/building.

you can also buy an AK with an under folding stock, as the other anon suggested. AKs are inferior to ARs in every way, and not cheaper due to weird markets and laws. I appreciate their appeal though, so don't let that change your mind

Don't buy meme guns (deagles, daewoos, TAR-21s, kel-tecs) until you know what you're doing

Try to get a CMP garand in the future

good luck
>>
Take a good look at the kids that are 12, 13, 14 years old. Those kids are going to be the ones fighting in the all out conflict in my opinion.
>>
>>81415635
More imfo blease!
Ive bee in here year's (almost 10) but I was always a /b/ fag
This us all new to me, this year I stopped being a liberal
I've gotten my life right, no drugs, no drinking, as faggy as it is I'm vaping to quit smoking (which I have now I'm almost done vaping)
So I like getting as much infro as can, who was he why and how was he silenced
>>
>>81415635
But cant we just deactivate the atoms?
>>
>>81415961
>NY
>can't get gun
go on a road trip, buy an old bolt rifle. Train with it, you'll be fine
>>
>>81416089
Unfortunately my parents wont allow me to buy a rifle, they deem it unnecessary, think that shit wont hit the fan here.

What can I do to convince them ?!?!?
>>
>>81416167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
>>
File: 1459073083359.jpg (355 KB, 1673x431) Image search: [Google]
1459073083359.jpg
355 KB, 1673x431
/pol/ I would love an honest take on what do you think would happen to the internet in the event of A. a civil war within the US; B. mass rioting/protest in Europe; and C. outright WW III scenario?

Will it be shut down, period? Or will it still be usable with certain restrictions?

I'm sure military analysts have this one thought out.
>>
>>81416253
U could be in my boat I'm not allowed by law to get a gun
>felon
>exjunkie
>luckily the 3 years in state prison toughened me up
>also showed me the truth about niggers
I can get a gun but I'll have to hide it from my PO and right now my home plan is a my parents as I save up for a house so I'll be hiding it from them as well.
>>
>>81416123
We have no hope then
They're all stupid nonbinary genderfluid commies
>>
>>81416485
Shut down without a doubt. They shut it down in Turkey didn't they.
>>
>>81416485
I say it will be down but there are always back channels with TOR to exploit what the government can't get too.
So with that in mind I think they'll just kill it to stop communications for "our safety"
>>
>>81416485
Restrictions for sure

They would say something about cyberwarfare and cybersecurity or some shit
>>
>>81415775

Fuck accuracy.

You know a 5.56 will kill you just as dead as a 7.62 right?

Only difference is more accurately and from a longer range.
>>
File: 1445140096642.png (161 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1445140096642.png
161 KB, 400x388
>>81413401

THIS PICTURE SCARES ME!

STOP POSTING IT!

WHO ARE (((THEY)))? IS IT THE JEWS? DOES THEIR POWER REALLY REACH THAT FAR? I THOUGHT THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY WAS MOSTLY A MEME!
>>
>>81416644
Trump will save their minds
>>
>tfw barely enough money to fucking make rent
>tfw want to buy a guy in case of happenings
>tfw already stealing food to survive

being a poorfag is suffering, my friends. When the bombs fall I suppose all I can hope for is that I either die instantly or can find a nice comfy place to loot.
>>
>>81416586
These times are tough
>>
>>81414546
Tucson
>>
>>81417017
Better than when I was a street junkie though.
To bad the world is going to he'll after I get my shit together
>>
>>81416644
The weak ones will soon be weeded out. All that non-gender binary garbage will soon fall by the wayside, for no other reason than they will literally be killed.

On another note, a couple of /zhg/ threads ago I was talking about purchasing gold ETFs. Anyone else have investments that you anticipate appreciating with the coming conflict? I'm hoping to see decent gains with the destabilisation of Turkish-American relations. What else should you invest in to take advantage of global deterioration?
>>
>>81416253
your choices are as follows
>move out
>get a gf, say you need rifle to go shooting with her
>just do it, then hide rifle (they aren't that big)
>move out
>>
Good luck down there. I can only hope that the rule of law holds up for at least a while up here. Have to ask that you all stay the fuck in your own country though, as the only thing that gives me hope for Canada is how big of of and how few people occupy it to begin with.

Rome is fucking burning and all we can do is debate how fucking innocent a barbarous and backwards religion is when it repeatedly slaughters person after person and family after family.

Don't let them take your guns. Don't let them convince you that your founding fathers were anything short of saints.

Better to live in a time of peace as a dog than a man in an Era of warring states.

Nothing out there will help us. We're on our own.
>>
>>81417111
Sorry, your trips can't save you.
My sister is there, though. Having a child, too.
Cheers.
>>
File: result.jpg (177 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
177 KB, 680x650
Post what you have if the happening started RIGHT NOW.

http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
>>
>>81417390
How big of a country it is*

I've got a seven thousand dollar computer and sometimes I can't be fucked to not even post on my phone.

Luv u /pol/
>>
File: event.gif (40 KB, 803x568) Image search: [Google]
event.gif
40 KB, 803x568
i'll just leave this here
>>
>>81417793
>seven thousand dollar computer
has the canadian dollar lost in worth or was the computer really that expensive? Why would you need a computer like that?
>>
>>81416485
It depends entirely on how things go down, but real talk, the government would fucking lose if it came down to actual fighting. The numbers have been run - in the event of Civil War 2, at least half of the military would immediately desert. The remaining 50% would have serious doubts about fighting their own civilians. And keep in mind that the govt can't use the big guns in this theater - what leader in their right mind would shell their own cities, nevermind drop bombs or nukes? It would be a logistical nightmare for the remaining armed forces, while the revolutionaries could blow shit up and not give a damn. The powergrid, water lines etc in USA were NOT built with tactical necessity in mind, it would be a complete fucking mess trying to keep the lights on anywhere that the rebels wanted to fuck with. Not to mention that the second the president drops any kind of large ordinance on his own people it becomes a human rights crisis and the rest of the world will jump right in. Putin, for example, has gone on public record saying that he would assist in Texan secession efforts. So not only do you have angry libertarian cowboys, but you have angry libertarian cowboys trained by Spetsnaz. That's ignoring the EU, NATO, China, etc. Everyone would want their fingers in that pie.

Of course the issue is getting the revolution off the ground in the first place. While they control the discourse, they have the advantage. It would take an ENORMOUS amount of fuckups to drive the American people - and not just libertarian nutjobs, I mean normies, moms and pops and college students - to revolt in any kind of recognizable way. The spin machine is on and it's strong, it's going 24/7 and the only thing we have against it is basically social media which is also a fucking mess and easily slid but does offer us a means of communication.
>>
File: lain-alien.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
lain-alien.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>>81416903
>>
>>81417948
If only.
>>
>>81418018
I've been doing extremely intense cad work in school until as of very recently; and play the shit out of select vidya every now and then. Looking for an entry into a career as a design technologist right now, but given the pitiful state of my province, country, and the world at large right now, I'm not in too much of a rush despite someone relying on me to bring them here once I do attain self sufficiency.

Funny enough our dollar was fucking nuts back when I built it a couple years ago, now.
>>
>>81417793
>seven thousand dollar computer
cool, what are the specs?
>>
>>81418643
Fifty nine sixty X on an x99 deluxe with two 980s, accompanying memory, Samsung ssd, Western digital conventional disk, and an appropriate power supply. Real killers were a couple of panels which I dropped a grand each on. The thing more than pulls it's weight six hundred days onward, though. No complaints.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
The hybrids will come first
>>
File: gonadie.png (605 KB, 674x642) Image search: [Google]
gonadie.png
605 KB, 674x642
>>81417734

lots of big woods here to hide in. i've been trained to survive but it would be extremely hard tho
>>
File: dwHbhlp.png (273 KB, 382x527) Image search: [Google]
dwHbhlp.png
273 KB, 382x527
>>81410032
'high' time?
>whats next for society?
I don't know i'm just a pleb, but if I was to guess and draw parallels then it'd be a lot of what other people are posting in this thread. Or events happening right now mirror the past events leading up to the other great conflicts.
t. knownothing burger
>>
File: result.jpg (164 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
164 KB, 680x650
>>81417734
>>
File: result.jpg (154 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
154 KB, 680x650
>>81417734

I'd be fucked desu.

I've got guns and ammo but not really any supplies and I don't have outdoors experience or combat experience. I'm in kind of shitty shape too, I lift a lot but I'm carrying some extra pounds and could do with some cardio training.

As it stands I'd probably wind up getting robbed or worse within a week.
>>
>>81419530

Fuck would I kill for the ounce that I have ordered ahead of time. Gonna get fucked with this half mandated tolerance break, though.

People who talk shit on pot aren't red pilled enough, and I say that earnestly. I got prescribed propranolol when I was barely in high school very briefly for just crippling anxiety; and that shit was either a placebo or did fucking nothing. Just got through it after the time necessary and a little mentally worse for wear but I fucking tell you man nothing can calm me the fuck down quite like some bud. Slows your thoughts, and not in a bad way for me at least.

That is a substance I'd like to learn to tend prior to bugging the fuck out into a relatively off the grid property in the north one day.
>>
>>81414054
>Overpopulation
Meme issue that's only relevant in places like China or India. In America the closest you could come is the need for better distribution and logistics.
>>
>>81412950
>"well, he takes the red pill.."

Dude, fucking spoiler alert that shit
>>
File: camp.jpg (161 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
camp.jpg
161 KB, 680x650
>>81417734
This is generally my setup when I go Camping / Hunting.
Since I camp / Hunt a lot, everything is already packed.
>>
>>81420901
post pic of your crossbow,
i've been thinking getting me one, seems more practical in a survival scenario since ammo is harder to get
>>
>>81420901
jelly
in the US you can only use crossbows to hunt if you are a cripple
>>
>>81421208
Dude...what the fuck are you talking about? I'm in NJ (one of the most fascist states in the fucking country) and I have a hunting license for crossbow, bow, shotgun, muzzle loader. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
Here is what I don't understand: It seems that a zero hour scenarios basically just a fight for resources. Food, water, energy. In America at least it seems like most people have enough resources. How can shit hit the fan when most people have enough?
>>
File: innawoods.jpg (155 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.jpg
155 KB, 680x650
>>81417734
>tfw nogunz
>>
>>81421438
Emphasis on most.

Your got some really poorly integrated subhuman populations in your country, man, and they want, want, want.
>>
>>81421208
you can only legally own a crossbow in Australia if you are licensed for one, might as well have a gun
old mate probably has his illegally, but that doesn't matter if the world has ended
>>
>>81421438
Big cities require constant replenishment from outside. Our roadways and our ports are our lifelines. If something went down, those could stop running within days.

If fuel stopped being delivered, or the electricity we use to run the stores were cut off, or a major disaster (or paramilitary blockade) cut off our food supplies, the cities would become war zones.

Outside of the cities, the first thing you might realize is that the grocery stores are being emptied out. Gasoline gets hoarded or prices spike beyond anyone's ability to pay. Then comes the flood of city dwellers looking for better chances in rural areas. They'd arrive by the thousands.

Turn off electricity, and people would get desperate. Communication becomes extremely difficult. People will wonder what's going on, and nobody will have an answer. The people with food will defend it, while those without try to take it. Fear and uncertainty will turn the necessities into extremely valuable commodities that people would fight and die over. People might over-purchase, and they'd make themselves targets. Walking out of wal-mart with a cart full of rice and beans might drive a father of hungry children to kill you.

We're constantly teetering on the edge of anarchy, and I don't think people realize how quickly it can become a reality. It's measured in hours, not months. Depending on where you live, any sort of major happening could spell a death sentence for 20-40% of your town within a few weeks.
>>
File: prophecy.png (85 KB, 661x625) Image search: [Google]
prophecy.png
85 KB, 661x625
the prophecy
>>
>>81414950
I am probably screwed beyond belief. I spent the last 2 decades working 80-100 hour work weeks. My heath is crap. I am very overweight. Outside of computers I have zero marketable skills.

If we have a SHTF moment I know I am dead meat. The thing that bothers me the most is knowing I allowed this to happen to myself because all my energy was poured into work at the neglect of my body.

I am slowly storing up food and water and such but I wonder if I am just making a nice pile of things for some group of thugs to come in and take from me "thanks fatty!"

So probably too little too late but I am starting to now do some cardio, prepare a few things and leave important things like food and water in my car.

But I know that if bad things happen (and I think they will unfortunately) It is going to suck for me.

My family live on the other coast. So I am a "lone wolf" and that in itself I think is going to be the worst part.

So if you have a family and friends close by keep them involved in this. Say in case we have a really bad earthquake / tornado / hurricane / whatever disaster is in your area. That way they won't think you have gone off the deep end and everyone wants to be prepared for an earthquake.
>>
>>81414491
Even at the height of the Cold War, there weren't enough ready-to-fire nukes to take out all the necessary first strike targets in either the US or the USSR. It remains so today, and as such it's extremely unlikely for any side to escalate to nuclear war.

WWIII will be a conventional conflict centered in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Southeast Asia, only becoming nuclear when one side breaks through and invades the other's homeland, and tactical nukes are used to halt the advance.
>>
I'm worried because for the first time in my life I've been out of job and I feel like events worldwide are moving in a very dangerous direction.. at the world possible time for me personally, I have no resources to be ready if shit does hit the fan because I barely have enough money for food and bills with unemployment
>>
bamp
>>
>>81418126
>onyl truth in thread
>>
File: ETinsertLarge.jpg (112 KB, 1195x1443) Image search: [Google]
ETinsertLarge.jpg
112 KB, 1195x1443
>>81425808
pic related
>>
>>81425873
the fug is that?
>>
File: 1468734231915.png (539 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
1468734231915.png
539 KB, 800x546
>>81414696
Just buy one do it faggot.

My parents are the paradoxical blue pill hell in that they hound me about how life is hard and anything could happen yet REFUSE to believe america could be dragged into a fucking war or that ANY of the shit happening in europe could happen here.

If you aren't stockpiling or doing anything to help you incase of a war you need to do it now I am and this presidental election will mean whether or not shit goes down instantly depending if shillary slides into office and fucks everything up.
>>
File: laughing skull.gif (29 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
laughing skull.gif
29 KB, 96x96
World War III has already begun, we just don't know it yet.

The United States government will use the war too scare people into FEMA camps.

ISIS will plan to invade Europe during the war.

Something, something, China.
>>
File: Erdogan.jpg (104 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
104 KB, 900x500
>>81427787
Erdogan shall enforce Sharia Law in Turkey, creating another fully Islamic country. Erdogan, who now rules the gateway to Europe, allows ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups to pass through Turkey and into Europe.

Turkey is the door. Erdogan is the key.
>>
>>81428554
Yep. Unless Europeans get wise to the Turkish question real soon they will finallt be conquered. If they aren't already.
>>
>>81415358
We haven't been the good guys for the past 90 years.
>>
File: tmp_999-bjnfts-518286855.png (430 KB, 875x907) Image search: [Google]
tmp_999-bjnfts-518286855.png
430 KB, 875x907
>>81420112
Try Jorge Cervantes book Cannabis encyclopedia it's pretty much all that.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.