[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you are not studying Hebrew /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Temple_Scroll.png (481 KB, 1083x1189) Image search: [Google]
Temple_Scroll.png
481 KB, 1083x1189
>>
I do study it, because I want to be able to read the Talmud without their usual censorship bullshit and read their press.
Went into a "Jewish bookstore" and asked if they had the Talmud in english/french. Julius Streicher knew hebrew.
Woman said it was 2k euros and had to order it. Asked why a "nice jewish boy" like me didn't read hebrew, and I said she had a point.
>>
>>81404200
too hard, lose motivation since i'm busy
would like to read greek & hebrew so I can read the bible in some of its earlier versions

would be cool
>>
>>81404200
Because it's a stupid language used by kikes. Why anybofy study it?
>>
>>81404779
>Hebrews are the same as kikes
>>
>>81404919
Read the question again pls.
>>
>>81404200
good idea OP. what better way to expose the filthy jews than from within. Time to study me some hebrew and wipe the jews from the history books.
>>
>>81406782
With your genius IQ it will only take you about 80 years to learn it. I grew up speaking and reading Hebrew, and if you think you can make sense of the Talmud with Google Translate you're in for a miserable time.
Good luck banging your head against the wall.
>>
>>81404453
The talmud is in hebrew and aramaic. The "conspiracy" part is in aramaic.

Since aramaic is similar to hebrew usually rabbis don't teach you. They just give you the aramic text and it will 'speak for itself'.

t. Ashkenazi jew
>>
>>81404200
I only learned enough to learn that their creation story was stolen and that the Hebrews believed they were created by "gods". Yet, I am still a Christian.
>>
>>81410029
y u guise such jerks?
y'all're a buncha assholes
>>
>>81404919
Okay, I'll bite.
How are they not?
>>
>>81411111
checkin' merely for the sake of curiosity. sage.
>>
>>81407065
Ah, that's why they lean in.
>>
>>81410482
Why is the Hebrew creation story almost identical to the Sumerian creation story? The Sumerian version predates any archeological evidence of ancient Hebrew people by thousands of years. Why is it written that "In the beginning, the GODS created..."?

Do you really believe that there were Hebrew slaves in Egypt? The only reference to possible Hebrew slaves helping build the Pyramids was reference to the Habiru people. Are they the same peoples?

Do you believe that the Ark was taken from King Solomon by him and Queen Sheba's son? This is what happened, according to the Kebra Nagast.

What are the ingredients listed in Exodus 30:23?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.