[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could another 9/11-scale attack actually happen again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Twin Tower Forest.jpg (129 KB, 1061x750) Image search: [Google]
Twin Tower Forest.jpg
129 KB, 1061x750
*trying to start a legit discussion here*
>>
>>81401362

yep
>>
>>81401362
My dubs say yes
>>
Yeah, the CIA can do anything in America with impunity.
>>
With 'Super-Nigger' at the helm of this vessel, I'm surprised we haven't plowed into the rocks sooner!
>>
Probably not. Most people are expecting it now, so there won't be any shock value.
>>
If it did, no one would care after about 2 weeks. People will take selfies with hashtags about the event, but no one will care really. Government won't do anything because they're weak.
>>
File: 1364438387362.png (5 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1364438387362.png
5 KB, 193x200
Yeah, easily. The vast majority of post 9/11 stuff is all theater. Using planes to do it? Not so much, but blowing up railroads to derail a train or fucking up the entire eastern seaboard's power grid? Yeah, you can do that.

>>81401657
Because Bush kept us so safe, right?
>>
Requires too much planning and preparation, would be foiled too easily in this day and age.

There will just be a fucktonne more medium scale attacks with 1-4 people using vehicles, guns, etc.
>>
>>81401362
Here? No.

Eurozone? Yes.
>>
9/11 killed almost 3,000 people, it could happen but it won't be easy. It would take some kind of really powerful bomb at the bottom of a building or a very coordinated effort on a large gathering of people. Or a nuke, but not country without a death wish would nuke the US. Very, very unlikely.
>>
Just knock down the New World Trade Center.
>>
Doubtful considering the security state we live in here in the US. Overseas? Perhaps. The thing about 9/11 is that its very existence is what caused all of the Patriot Act and "Boundless Informant" stuff to be created, so pulling off something with that sort of intensive planning is too high risk.

That's why you see more stuff like some asshole merely getting into a truck and mowing down terrorists. These days it's about speed+simplicity.
>>
So basically dont expect planes flying into buildings, but truck bombs and shit by buildings? Smaller scale?
>>
>>81402266
I meant innocents not terrorists WHOOPS
>>
>>81402303
This. The only way the death toll gets anywhere near 9/11 is if they somehow coordinate and do a bunch of smaller attacks on the same day or something.
>>
>>81401657
How did somebody's racist grandma get access to 4chan
>>
>>81402098
this is kind of the impression I have too. Europe seems like the low hanging fruit atm.
>>
>>81401904
Maybe ultra-libralism is actually a good answer to terrorism.
Just don't give a fuck if muslims kill you and apologize to the muslim community every time for their "radicals" making them look bad.
Must be more frustrating to them than actually fighting a civilization that wants to survive.
>>
>>81401657
Who woke grandpa up
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (24 KB, 1024x524) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
24 KB, 1024x524
>>81402145

Or they can gas a packed stadium with upwards of 20,000+ people like what the antagonist had planned in The Rock.
>>
>>81401362
Praise kek the sears tower is going down next.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.