[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it illegal for a business to refuse someone service for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fa hayek.png (177 KB, 700x369) Image search: [Google]
fa hayek.png
177 KB, 700x369
why is it illegal for a business to refuse someone service for some reasons and not others?
>>
>>81400555
So long as you don't give a specific reason you have the right to refuse service to anyone.
>>
>>81400555
America is not a free country.

>America is a communist nation
>>
File: pumping.gif (486 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
pumping.gif
486 KB, 500x276
>>81400836
??
>>
>>81400777
but if they sue you have to give a reason
>>
>>81400555
This got right up my ass. Lodge in there like a fucking whale cock.

If a business doesn't want to sure blacks, let them.

It is called a "free market" for a fucking reason.

If there are so many black customers that are alienated from one store they will simply shop at another and their profits will rise with the original diminishes.

That whole fag cake debacle is a giant steaming wet pile of horseshit. They didn't just take their business elsewhere. They used every source available to destroy them and put them out of business.

Despicable and UnAmerican.
>>
>>81401054
Where your Sunday's best, smile at the judge, and point to the sign that reads
>we have the right to refuse service
>>
>>81401054
Wear*
>>
>>81401226
but what is the difference between refusing service to a shirtless person (acceptable) (outward appearance based) and refusing service to a tranny or flamboyant homosex (outward appearance based)
>>
File: 1374482588069.png (111 KB, 453x599) Image search: [Google]
1374482588069.png
111 KB, 453x599
>>81401226
>muh free market
>>
>>81401303
if it was as easy as you claim why are there issues like religious freedom restoration act? desu i havent researched it much but when i heard about this act i assumed it was currently illegal to do so
>>
>>81401430
Trans queer pedophiles can claim discrimination.

As yet the nudist population has cultivated enough support to be recognized and therefore victimized.
>>
>>81401706
but what your saying is that the law is dependent on a subjective popularity contest of sorts?
>>
>>81401620
They were dumb enough to specify why. They should hace tactfully omitted their religious opinion.

I used to manage a hotel. All front desk was trained on this method in case an assistant manager or I wasn't around to deny entry because we had a problem with prostitutes trying to hustle out of rooms.
>>
>>81401789
Is it not?

When is the last time you ever heard of a "no shirts" discrimination news piece?

Anti-gay/minority/islam?

Every other day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.