[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can exceptions be made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Jasmina2016.jpg (122 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
Jasmina2016.jpg
122 KB, 1000x664
Hey guys,

I'm a mudslime. I've been on /pol/ for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us? Like I often see people say Islam is a cancer and all Muslims should be shot and the Muslim population should be eradicated, which is extremist to say the least, but like.. I consider myself a relatively religious Muslim. I try to do my 5 daily beheadings, I rape kids during Ramadan, I do my jihadist bombings yearly and I have plans to immigrate to your country sometime in my life, and at the end of the day, I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse /pol/ and /b/ and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot. There are so many of us who aren't absolute sandmonkeys, and some of us are actually super cool when you get to know us.

To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1452875890113.jpg (250 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1452875890113.jpg
250 KB, 1000x995
Basically stay out of the news and then we will go on not caring about you. But when I read that Muslims cut off concert goers balls and fed it to him, yeah. I don't trust you.
>>
File: 1440298933677.jpg (37 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1440298933677.jpg
37 KB, 620x620
Self-deprecating humor won't help you. Enough is enough. You are a cancer that needs to be eradicated.
>>
>But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us
I do. I'm not gonna shoot up a mosque or anything, but I wouldn't be sad if anyone did.
>>
Nobody stops you from becoming agnostic and change your name from Muhammed to Nils
>>
the hate would stop if more Muslims realized they've a whole part of the world entirely to themselves

But many, particularly those 'well-adjusted, good guy Muslims', are adamant that a Eurabian mixture must occur, that they have a RIGHT to be there, and a right to be accommodated, a right to change the character of the nation. This dynamic is always a recipe for resentment, and eventually conflict/expulsion. It's the irony of ironies that Muslims are basically imitating the Jew's behavior in Europe.

Go home. 'Yeah but I want to make more money'. Go home, while you still can.
>>
File: 1429724862035.jpg (6 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1429724862035.jpg
6 KB, 264x191
MFW nobody has read my entire post.
>>
>>81400659
lol...you had me going
>>
>>81399415
Islam is a fucking cancer. If you really are decent guy then renounce your religion
>>
>>81399415
Yes, I hate all of you. Especially if you are a filthy arab.
>>
>>81399415
>But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?
Nah. Most Shiites are cool. Kurds are cool. Pretty much, as long as you're not a pro-Sharia Islamist you're alright in my book.
>>
>>81399415
>Can exceptions be made?
yes
>to a mudslime living in Europe
no

No one would give a sweet flying fuck about you if you stayed in your own shitholes. You do not belong in Europe and the fact you are there is why why we hate you
>>
>>81399415
>taqiyya

HHHHHHMMMMMM!!!

Nope.
>>
>>81400659
A Mulsim and a fagoot.
>>
>>81399415
AAAAAAND, this is pasta now.
Fuck off shill.
>>
I just want Muslims out of Europe
I dont care what they do in their own countries and i dont think we should get involved ever
>>
>>81405941
This. The real cancer comes from Sunni muslims, specifically Takfiris like Wahhabis or Salafis. If you see a Muslim wearing the giant beard and the gay ass robe, he's not to be trusted.
>>
Lmao...this thread fucking proves that most faggots on here don't even read the post before replying. Well done OP desu.
>>
If you are muslim like reformed Jews are Jews, I would tell you just to ditch that shit. If you are actually muslim you can get fucked and die in our coming crusade.
>>
>>81399415

What parts of Sharia do you subscribe to?

Don't ignore my post, reply to it.
>>
File: 42e16d3.png (144 KB, 1280x798) Image search: [Google]
42e16d3.png
144 KB, 1280x798
>>81399415
>>
>>81399415
10/10 OP bravo
>>
Everyone was fooled. Bravo, OP. Bravo.
>>
>>81399415
Yes. I hate all muslims. The only ones I can find to have any sliver of respect for are ex muslims. Only a braindead moron would continue to practice islam and do so only for the sake of a pissing contest.

I have an absolute hatred for your people.
>>
>>81399415
>im a mudslime

*sigh*

upvote
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>81399415
>I'm a mudslime
>Netherlands
>>
>>81399821
Says the turkroach
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.