[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I learned something about happenings yesterday. Even when its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: habbens.jpg (136 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
habbens.jpg
136 KB, 500x372
I learned something about happenings yesterday. Even when its happening nothings really happening. Happenings are made up by jews to cuck you into not getting on with your life and not being successful so they can be the only successful merchants out there. So stop using happenings as an excuse to your laziness and become successful enough to orchestrate your own happenings. That's the only way a real happening you long for can happen.
>>
>tfw been on /pol/ for 3 days straight because of this shit
>>
>>81396390
You know what roachman? Your alright. I'll worry about myself unless the next happening is within my state.
>>
>>81396470
>being on a satirical message board for more than 2 hours.

Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: print.png (2 MB, 2000x2832) Image search: [Google]
print.png
2 MB, 2000x2832
>>81396390

>Turkish military seizes US military base armed with nuclear warheads, holding US military personnel hostage
>NATO countries literally waiting for the excuse to turn Turkey into a smoldering radioactive crater
>World on the brink of WW3
>"YESSSSSSSS Kafir, nothing is habbenings"

Good luck Roachbro.
>>
File: landscape-1430412680-navy-3000.jpg (86 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1430412680-navy-3000.jpg
86 KB, 980x490
>>81396792

Not including drones. This is just one branch of our military.

Turkey = "accident" waiting to happen.
>>
>>81396678
>satirical
Still debatable. There are many on here who most likely hold the sentiments they espouse. At the same time, there are a lot of anons here just for the lulz factor and drama.
>>
File: US Navy ships.jpg (192 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
US Navy ships.jpg
192 KB, 1200x800
>>81396857
>>81396857
here have an unbroken ship pic
>>
>>81396678
>/pol/
>satire
Hello Shillary.
>>
>>81396911

>I comfortably speak on the behalf of others I don't know

Pompous retard
>>
>>81396678
I mostly have nothing else to do for the moment.
This monday i start the uni again so i'll probably cut off /pol for a while
>>
>>81397982
>projecting
I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone; I am merely observing this board and the possible reasons why anyone would want to be here in the first place.
>>
>>81398398

You're here exclusively to judge others actions? You're even more full of yourself than I originally thought.
>>
>>81400032
What?! I'm not trying to judge anyone. I just like trying figure out how people think. I'm very autistic like that. How am I full of myself?
>>
>>81400237

>why would anyone be here
>is here
>continues to shitpost

Stop making a victim of yourself Jessica.
>>
>>81401460
I never said I was right in my observation, I was only guessing what might be the reason people are attracted to this board. I like this board because of the humor and because of my interests in politics in general. My point wasn't to judge, I was just offering my 2 cents. Also I'm not making myself the victim, I am defending myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.