[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to what extent should we prevent suicide ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1452036237815s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452036237815s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
to what extent should we prevent suicide ?
>>
Punish any attempt with death penalty.
>>
>>81379901
It's just natural selection. Nothing personal.
>>
File: 1CYWvnX[2].jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1CYWvnX[2].jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>81379901
we shouldn't
>>
We should be helping people suicide not prevent them.

As long as they don't kill others with them.
>>
>>81379901
Why should we try to prevent it? The weak will die off and the strong will live on.
>>
I want to die...

>praise Kek
>>
Every second post ITT is dubs, watch I'll prove it with my non-dubs.
>>
We shouldn't. People say it's selfish to commit suicide but it's more selfish to force someone to live a torturous existence just because ''I would miss him :('' also lol at the ''suicide is cowardly'' meme it takes way more balls to kill yourself than it takes to wake up in the morning and I wish I had the courage to off myself too.

If you ever feel down remember - suicide is an answer, it won't get better don't let them bullshit you just get off the ride and enjoy nothingness.
>>
if dubz op kills himself
>>
>>81379901
Suicide is cowardly and ruins the life of the people closest to you. Anyone who kill themself is a giant idiot and a dickhead.

Fuck all this 'Oh the strongest will live on' shit, people get depressed and in a temporary situation make a permanent choice. Suicide is cowardly and foolish, don't do it.
>>
We should make sure obnoxious cunts don't attention whore with their suicide. Fuckers love to jump in front of the tube, and shut it down for an hour or two and make a couple hundred thousand people's day tangibly worse. If you want to off yourself in the comfort and security of your own home, that's fine, hopefully you don't waste too much police time with it.
>>
We shouldn't
Go full Soylent Green and even offer suicide centers.
Use the bodies for production of resources
>>
>>81380826
It occasionally gets better but it will go back to being shitty, sometimes even more shitty, than it was to begin with. Over and over again. Which is even worse.
>>
>>81381283
>>81381343
>>81381435
You pathetic niggers are what is wrong with the west. Sheer degeneracy as displayed by your posts should be a jailable offence. You cucks deserve Islam.
>>
>>81381343
>not lobotomizing them and keeping them braindead and alive to conserve their organs
>not leaving them in a ward until someone needs a heart right fucking now

I hear we'll be able to freeze organs soon and expediate this, but organs are really useful.
>>
>>81381715
Well it's not like I'm going to reproduce and pass on my mental illness.
>>
>>81381940
Don't give up hope you goddamn faggot?

What age are you? Serious question.

Think of your ancestors, your bloodline, your parents. If you make an effort to be sociable, you'll find someone. God bless anon, don't give up hope.
>>
>>81382250
I'm 26 years old, anon. I'm fairly social. I am already with someone, just don't plan on procreating. I legitimately have mental illness but quit taking the meds because most of the time I can deal with it on my own and risperdal is like having a chemical fucking lobotomy which makes me less social which in turn makes my depression worse, even if it takes away the psychosis and numbs the anxiety.

Thanks, anon. No worries, I don't want to die or anything, even if I feel like a lot of the time, I know it's just my brain being whacky.
>>
>>81382713
Have a kid. It completes you.
And good luck with the illness, hope you recover.
>>
>>81379988
lel

doesn't Belgium already have physician-assisted suicide?
>>
>>81379901
To zero extent. The state has no business telling someone they can't end THEIR own life. Assisted suicide should be a private industry. Death is not a bad thing, it's more natural than the soda and chips amerifucks scarf down all day.
>>
>>81383350

Shut up you dirty libertarian all life is precious and we should prevent suicide and assisted suicide (murder) at all cost.
>>
>>81379901
Whatever extent you feel like dude
>>
>>81384164
This guy gets it
>>
File: 1325312715328.jpg (30 KB, 560x459) Image search: [Google]
1325312715328.jpg
30 KB, 560x459
>>81379901
>to what extent should we prevent suicide ?
ensure candidates have no explosives strapped to them
>>
Nothing. Seems like mass shootings instead of suicide are catching on and that's the way it should be. If I'm ever going to kill myself you can be damn sure I'm going to take as many as possible with me.
>>
>>81383350
This is /pol/
>>81384164
>>81384857
This is reddit
>>
>>81384164
People like you say this shit, "Oh all life is precious, don't abort your children, don't commit suicide, don't euthanize patients who have nothing left. We have to preserve human life!".

Human life has to be WORTH saving, there actually has to be something THERE for someone to go to. You people talk big about saving lives, but don't talk at all about helping people out of situations where they feel like they have to abort their child, kill themselves, or ask their doctors to kill them.

Moralists like you talk about how "Oh, parents should teach their kids about sex, NO SEX ED" when it's proven that promoting safe sex and sex ed class rooms directly reduces the number of abortions or unwanted pregnancies.

Moralists like you talk about how "Abortion is wrong and all life is precious!", but when single mothers or young couples who aren't economically able to take care of their children ask for help you talk about how they got themselves into their own situation.

Moralists like you talk about how "Oh, killing yourself is wrong and we have to do everything to stop it!" but when it comes to providing free healthcare and psychiatric services to people who need it you're nowhere to be found.

Moralists like you talk about how "Euthanasia is wrong and people should always be kept alive as long as possible so we can find a cure", but when doctors wanted to use stem-cells for research and provide the very cures you talked about, you and Dubyah Bush were outraged and had them banned.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. Either don't make hypocritical statements like "all life is previous" while doing nothing, or actively work to find all possible solutions to suicide and abortion.
>>
>>81384164
What about niggers and mudslimes?

Then again, when those types commit suicide, they usually like to take a few white people with them. :/
>>
>>81379901
It should be encouraged and assisted.

Every person who kills himself is a person who won't collect on Social Security and Medicare, thus diminishing the demands on the nation's treasury.
>>
>>81386028
You are the reason why I didn't kill myself when my life got really shitty at 20 and I was collecting disability, foodstamps, basically every kind of welfare I could.

It was much more enjoyable to stay alive knowing that my very existence made people rage. It was enough satisfaction to taunt you retards with my disability payments and section 8 rent.

I regret spending all that time in therapy and in psychiatry even if I'm working my dream job because somehow I feel like I was happier back then even if I wanted to kill myself every day.
>>
>>81381150
Here I found your dubs faggot
>>
>>81384164
Who is this "we"? Nothing stops you from standing in front of an assisted suicide to give out hugs. Think of all the lives you could turn around if they all come to such business before the big day.
>>
>>81386500
Your fallacy is assuming anything you do ultimately matters. If you died we'd appreciate it, that's all. We won't be upset that you chose to stick around.. just means our lives are ever slightly so much worse.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.