[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Red Pill Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Remember when /pol/ was actually redpilled? Taking the red pill means being able to see and accept reality, no matter how uncomfortable it is, rather than staying "plugged in" and unaware. That's what it always represented.

I don't know when this started, but it seems like over the past year, /pol/ considers anything that fits its own prevailing ideology as redpilled, regardless of the truth. Now /pol/ is suffering from broken clock syndrome. When did this change, and how?
>>
>>81373844
>being able to see and accept reality

Well, I guess /pol/ has never been redpilled then.
>>
>>81373844
Too many normies

Just look at how much people on here think that Nazi Germany was 'the bad guy' in WW2
>>
>>81375055
That's not even the problem. It's almost the exact opposite: how many people think that now /pol/ as a whole thinks just because the Nazis weren't the bad guys, that they're automatically "the good guys".

The false dichotomy was the biggest Jew trick in history, pitting people against each other, looking for evidence to fit their beliefs, instead of looking for the truth.

And that is the real blue pill.
>>
File: indra.jpg (115 KB, 650x918) Image search: [Google]
indra.jpg
115 KB, 650x918
>>81373844
>truth
how do you know what truth is?
>>
>>81376484
How do you know what is is?

Suck on that for a while. Then switch over to Bill Clintons dick. Nigger.
>>
>>81373844

I have been here since it was /new/. The board has always been an echo chamber to a certain extent. We've always had Marxists, Democrat/Republican normies, and assorted other ideologies represented to some degree but the NatSoc/White Nationalist narrative has quite literally always been the dominant force on this board; it is why /new/ was axed by moot to begin with.

The thing about fringe / "extremist" ideologies is that they are particularly susceptible to confirmation bias and all the assorted problems that go along with that. That is why /pol/'s use is as a jumping off point, rather than an end point destination when it comes to this red pill stuff. Once in a while, particularly very late at night when most people are in bed and shitposting is comparatively minimal, there are still very good high quality discussions when all the weirdos like me crawl out of our lairs and begin to talk about the state of the world. During regular daytime hours the quantity of shit you have to sift through to get to the pearls can be deterring.

I'm rambling, the tl;dr is that /pol/ has always been this way. It might be a bit worse, but a lot of that has to do with world events IMO.
>>
File: 893px-Bonten.jpg (203 KB, 893x1024) Image search: [Google]
893px-Bonten.jpg
203 KB, 893x1024
>>81377284
that's great
really knowledgeable
showing your full capacity for understanding right there
>>
>>81373844
>>81374700
>>81375055
>>81375490
>>81376484
>>81377284
>>81377327
>>81377721

DID SOMEONE SAY STRAYA??!!??
>>
>>81375490
This. The burger knows
>>
>>81377327
this guy gets it
>>
>>81375490
Fuck, also this
>>
well 4/pol/ is pretty much /b/, go to 8 chan if you want actual discussion. regardless a lot of people seem to see the world in black and white on both boards where issues are a lot more complex.
>>
>>81373844
It's due to the general election you fucking idiot. These kind of posts have been overdone lately, just inane bitching filled with questions?? and no answers. Either contribute to meaningful discussions or fuck off, you are part of the problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.