[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you replace Allah with our God is a redpilled equivalent to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 29
File: theocracy[1].jpg (34 KB, 670x360) Image search: [Google]
theocracy[1].jpg
34 KB, 670x360
If you replace Allah with our God is a redpilled equivalent to Islamic theocracy really something bad?

They embody all the redpilled virtues that REAL men have:
>women are the property of men
>men are the disciplinary authority in every household
>women are subservient to men
>life centers around God
>women are dressed in something equivalent to a burka to avoid degeneracy
>no sex etc. on TV
>public executions of faggots, adulterers, etc.
>faggots and degenerates are sinful and hence outlawed
>interracial relationships are a thing of the past
>minorities have no rights and no influence
>anal sex prohibited
>public displays of affection are outlawed
>men can have multiple wives
>human "rights" don't exist
>get to villify and extirpate the Jews
>everyone gets a virgin to marry
>no degenerate pre-marital sex
>women and nonwhites (and Jews) aren't seen as morally equivalent to the white man
How do we replace Allah with the TRUE God and institute our equivalent of an Islamic theocracy?
Is this not the most redpilled of lifestyles? Are there any downsides?

How do we convince women that they should join this Deus Vult path where they will experience true freedom by becoming closer to their nature as the servants of men.

All the degeneracy of liberal capitalism will be no more, i.e. immigration of non-whites, sex in media (degeneracy), political correctness, etc.

Note: this is not about Islam, but the Christian alternative; the redpilled beliefs that we all share and which would liberate mankind from democratic liberal capitalism

We need to get this movement started. How do we redpilled all the brainwashed idiots to do what is good for the world?
>>
>>81373333
You can't
>>
>>81373333
real men eat bacon and have a loyal dog. muslims are an abomination.
>>
>>81373726
Why not? We are an entire board of upwards of 80k who all want this.

Are you a shill paid to detract from the possibility of this coming about?
>>
>>81373867
We would have both of those in the Christian alternative. Did you even read the post?

Stop derailing the thread with insignificant minutiae.
>>
>>81373333
wow, nice fucking quads

Regardless I don't fucking feel like sitting ass up on a rug, praying for more than half of every single day away to some sky daddy that makes mysterious things happen with his magical sparkles.
>>
File: 20160626_174511.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160626_174511.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>81373867
>muslims dont have dogs
>>
>>81373936
No I want someone to steal from me so I can chop their hand off. After a while.. people will stop taking things that do not belong to them.
Am I wrong for thinking this way?
>>
>>81374185
>Jew
>Implying you're muslim while living in Jewland

I'm sure.
>>
Go ahead, embrace a culture of incest, pedophilia, and dogmatism. Let's usher a new dark age of intellectual progress.
>>
its impossible for me to like anyone that distrusts, dislikes or hurts dogs based on a book´s teachings.
>>
>>81374342
Like these things aren't happening every day..
>>
>>81374118
THIS IS THE CHRISTIAN ALTERNATIVE, YOU DENSE FUCKING CUNT.

WE WOULD PRAY TO OUR GOD, and it wouldn't be Islam-tier getting-on-your-knees-and-hands-and-turning-your-cock-to-Mecca.

It would be around the dinner table that the wife has set up with the man's favorite dishes with obedient children who it is accepted that you discipline harshly if they act in a liberal-degenerate way.

>>81374186
This is what we need.

All redpilled men would then be allowed to join in the public executions of faggots and adulterous women. We'd get to stone them, etc.

It's perfect
>>
>>81374342
>embrace a culture of incest, pedophilia, and dogmatism

The girls should be at least 14 before being given to a man.

Dogmatism is a good thing, because the Christian God is the right God, and his word shall be carried out.

>Let's usher a new dark age of intellectual progress.

The Enlightenment was a mistake. It lead to liberal capitalist hedonist democratic society

>>81374530
That's not in the Bible, dumbfuck. You get to hurt, distrust and dislike women and niggers.
>>
>>81374613
Damn dude I didn't say I would enjoy it. I said after a while it would stop and we will closer to a more peaceful World.
>>
>>81374886
will be^
>>
>>81373333
>What is: Christianity for the majority of its history
Jews realized that they couldn't stop Christians from without, so they attacked from within and crippled it, starting all this "God's chosen people" and open borders shit. Just look at Christian Europe for the vast majority of it's history, nationalist as fuck, no niggers, jews btfo, symphony of Church and state. That's how it ought to be, and it has only strayed from this path for less than a century due to people leaving the Church.
>>
>>81375037
This.

People are simply too dumb to understand how the Jews have destroyed us.

We need to get this world back. It was a time where people were truly in line with their essential nature

To see the collapse is so utterly depressing
>>
File: nhf.jpg (39 KB, 560x458) Image search: [Google]
nhf.jpg
39 KB, 560x458
>>81375225
>>
>>81375501
what did you mean by this????
>>
>>81373333
>I'm not a strong and attractive man so I need to use violence and talk to my imaginary friend sky daddy to try to get women to fuck me

the thread
>>
>>81373333
That was already Western civilization until a few decades ago.

Since Islamic nations are already degenerate hellholes with clerics actively defending sex with animals and children there is no reason to believe Islam has anything to offer the West.
>>
>>81374849
i meant muslims and the quran
>>
>>81375827
Really?
>>
>>81375912
>t. liberal nu-male cuck

Do you honestly believe women should get to choose their own sexual partners?
>>
>>81375225
Yes, people celebrate the purging of the Christian monarch's in favor of decadent republicanism, or worse, Communist dictatorships. Republics that can easily be controlled through the power of Jewish finance capital. That's the true reason behind the overthrowing or neutering of every Christian monarchy, be it the Romanov's, the Hohenzollern's, or the Bourbon's, because they held power that the Jews could not take through bribery.
>>
File: qatar.jpg (192 KB, 1300x953) Image search: [Google]
qatar.jpg
192 KB, 1300x953
>>81376035
You do know some states allow sex with animals? If they are a certain weight..
>>
This is fucking heresy to the Nth degree, this is why we need another inquisition.
>>
>>81376248
oh that's right I forgot Christianity is a rape based religion. After all your invisible tyrant raped Mary to give himself a kike body so that he could tell white people to "turn the other cheek" like little bitches
>>
File: Faith.jpg (19 KB, 588x351) Image search: [Google]
Faith.jpg
19 KB, 588x351
>>81376408
>>
>>81373333
Keep trying Achmed.
>>
>>81375501
huh, really makes you think

>>81374613
That doesn't change the fact that your religion is absolute shit

Why would we give up Christianity, only to accept the facets of Islam?
>>
>>81376714
>OP Replace Allah with 'our' God
>>
>>81376678
It's not rape to have men -- who are more aware of what women truly want than women themselves -- choose who women get paired up with.

You've been brainwashed by liberalism

>>81376714
You are fucking stupid.

I explicitly said that they worship a false God, but that doesn't discredit the theocratic state, traditional gender roles, or anti-degeneracy.

If you are against this idea, then you are the mudslime cuck
>>
File: DayOfRope.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DayOfRope.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>81376830
>>
>>81376830
>Why would we give up Christianity, only to accept the facets of Islam?

THIS IS CHRISTIANITY AND OLD-SCHOOL BELIEFS THAT RULED AND WERE ACCEPTED BEFORE LIBERAL CAPITALIST DEGENERACY; a life centred around God where men ruled over women, whites over nonwhites, and faggots were put to death and with traditional gender roles and no degeneracy and sex.
>>
>>81373333
>having sex with a nine year old os redpilled in Norway

Snow niggers
>>
OP, you forgot some of the real benefits:

No more:

Usury
Gambling
Alcoholism
>>
>>81376992
"it's not bad to have jews -- who are more aware of what goyim truly want than goys themselves -- choose what goys are allowed to do.

You've been brainwashed by antisemitism"

flawless logic christcuck
>>
>>81377263
you aren't making sense
>>
So basically catholicism pre—counterreform, right?
>>
>>81373333
Exactly why all religions should be purged. Stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>81377624
Women aren't objects
>>
>>81377806
Get the fuck back to tumblr, you libcuck
>>
>>81377624
logic doesn't make sense to religious people, it's ok don't worry. Go jerk off to your bibull while Mohammad fucks your mom and oneitus
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45 KB, 400x400
>>81373333
>>
>>81377777
Good get and in the right thread. Kek will purge all religions.
>>
File: cicada hatch.gif (4 MB, 228x386) Image search: [Google]
cicada hatch.gif
4 MB, 228x386
>>81373333
I actually agree with @QQOXysTK and I've been thinking along similar lines for a few months.

I'm not about to convert, but their men do seem to rule the roost, whereas Western countries are experiencing a bunch of annoying shit that they never would; feminism, faggot marriage, etc.
>>
>>81376035
Well liberals aren't stopping them like they did with the Christians, so...
>>
>>81378120
>Praise Keek
>Keek Purges All Religions
>>
>>81373333
>christian
>redpill
the only thing redpilled about christianity is it's a smoke screen to create the promised land
actual belief in god is for the plebs
>>
>>81373333
Sounds like theocratic fascism.

>interracial relationships banned
>women and non-whites (and Jews) aren't seen as morally equivalent to the white man

Where in the bible does it say this should be practiced?
>>
>>81373333
>comparing the Christian tradition based upon logic, piousness, and industriousness with a murderous, lazy, and hypocritical death cult
Yeah, nah pyrite and gold aren't the same thing, even if both are yellow and metallic.
>>
>>81378599

source?
>>
File: SIGN.png (237 KB, 5961x3059) Image search: [Google]
SIGN.png
237 KB, 5961x3059
>>81378611
>implying Christians follow their Religion Correctly.
>>
>>81377777
Holy shit. Gas the religious confirmed.
>>
>>81373333
Yeah, a lot of that sounds very unbiblical. The racism and anti-Semitism definitely. It seems like you want to return to a Nazi remix of Puritanism.

Under such a system, I can also expect minority denominations within Christianity to be persecuted.

I'd rather keep my constitution and religious freedom instead.
>>
>>81379096
Q1T81Zye : I do not know from whence the webm came

Apologies
>>
File: 1468263093008.png (158 KB, 1177x600) Image search: [Google]
1468263093008.png
158 KB, 1177x600
>>81377777
kek himself just told you to fuck off.
>>
>>81377133
I should have known that niggers like you would try and kill me just because I don't agree with your shitty mudslime views

>>81377208
That doesn't make it any less degenerate
We don't do honor killings, or stone people to death for a reason you know?

>Muh capituhlist anti-mudshit patriarchy

wew lad
>>
>>81379749
>We don't do honor killings, or stone people to death for a reason you know?

Because of degenerate "enlightenment" ideals, i.e. liberal cuckolding
>>
>>81379153
>Hello, my name is Steven, I'm an atheist intellectual. Let me tell you about your religion
>>
>>81379944
<Implying I follow Religion.
Try Again!
>>
>>81379929
No, you stupid fucking mudshit, it's degenerate because it's needless death

Christianity was never like islam, and never will be anyway
>>
They are same God you idiots
>>
>>81380077
This, OP is retarded and uneducated.
Still, mudslimes are blasphemers.
>>
>>81380077
>Based Anon
>>
>>81380073
People will catch on fast
>>
>>81380077
Abrahamic religions 'n shieeet
>>
Threads like this make me irreligious as fuck. Getting lectured by underage virgins that Islamic theocracies are good because muh feminism...holy shit.
>>
>>81373333
>If you replace Allah with our God
Yahweh of Hosts is not the same as the allah (baal) idol. Yahweh is absolutely holy. Allah is a crossdresser moon demon and his/her prophet was pedophile goat rapist.
>>
>>81380349
can you explain what you mean, semenpai
>>
File: 19_druids-temple-overlooking.jpg (450 KB, 1340x882) Image search: [Google]
19_druids-temple-overlooking.jpg
450 KB, 1340x882
>>81380077
This

If you must be religious, turn to the European Gods. But you don't always need religion to hold your hand and tell you how to live your life.
>>
File: brony-isis.jpg (2 MB, 2730x2730) Image search: [Google]
brony-isis.jpg
2 MB, 2730x2730
>>81380430
It is well-known that virgins turn to extremism and Islam is perfect for that
>>
>>81373333
Go join the Orthodox Church.
Modern Christianity has lost its way and Islam is a perversion of the true way of God, flipping important aspects of the faith upside down.
>>
>>81380577
Would you call the redpill 'extremism'?
>>
>>81380165
The Finn is wrong. The God of the Bible is connected to humanity and made man in his image. This is the ultimate philosophical basis for legal equality. Allah is utterly alien and unknowable. His followers have no concept of legal equality and consistently erect fraudulent, unaccountable governments which manage hierarchies of fiat privilege.
>>
>>81380577
Father of 3. Have you helped spread the Genes, Anon?
>>
>>81380577
/thread

I wouldn't be surprised if OP sucked horse cock on the day to day basis
>>
File: niko isis.jpg (461 KB, 1268x1798) Image search: [Google]
niko isis.jpg
461 KB, 1268x1798
>>81380577
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>81380449

I find it incredibly disingenuous when people say Yahweh is "holy" when he told Abraham to kill his son and a ton of other violent shit.

Fuck religion. But literally fuck your brain. It's layered with agenda and 12 ounces of retard.

Hate Allah all you want but Yahweh probably doesn't like you either.
>>
>>81380780
I never said I agreed with him, Anon.
I can see his comments.
>>
>>81380753
Look, I have fucked several muslim women when they visit here, they aren't any different and this desire to control people is impractical. (A lot of them fetishise blond men too, you might be glad to know.)
You think any of this draconian bullshit changes anything? They are just like Western women except...legitimately fucking oppressed. Don't e edgy and pretend you would like their societies. Just get over your insecurities, there are plenty of nice women out there who aren't sluts, I myself have been able to find one!
>>
>>81380780
>The God of the Bible is connected to humanity and made man in his image.

You mean the god of the New Testament(™),.

NOT the god of the Old Testament(™), which is the original god before you retconned him.
>>
>>81373333
The Prophet stated there are no differences between the races, I guess Islam just isn't for you.

“Now then, surely your being `Arab is not the basis for your personality nor a part of your essence, rather, it is the language which you speak. So then whosoever is negligent in his actions, then the pride that he has from his father (being an `Arab) will not help him in the least and will not make up for the defects in his (religious) actions).

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), during his Last Sermon in Minâ, said: “O people! Your Lord is one Lord, and you all share the same father. There is no preference for Arabs over non-Arabs, nor for non-Arabs over Arabs. Neither is their preference for white people over black people, nor for black people over white people. Preference is only through righteousness.

So yeah...
>>
>>81380907
It's just history combined with people smoking pot without realizing it, and a lot of exagerated story telling that was meant to help explain the unanswerable questions of the universe at the time.

It was also a great launch pad for culture, though it's no longer necessary when we have scientific theorem to help us answer our own questions.
>>
>>81373333
this sounds like mgtow
pls fuck offt
>>
>>81380785
You are a pathetic father figure and your children will hate you.
>>
>>81381450
Is teaching my daughters to be modest pathetic?
>>
>>81381275

Perhaps, but after fully reading the Psalms, I realize that Tte bible is a story of a zealous God who commanded zealous followers.

St. Paul fixed Judaism by shaming zealotry. He actually made it religious to NOT be religious (ie.. stop following the Law).

Then Islam came along and reset the whole paradigm. That zealous god who commanded the Jews to kill the Phillistines is back center-stage.
>>
>>81381275
This, also Jesus was some kind of political figure like Gandhi, and the "miracles" he did were most likely just drugs. He was probably more progressive and pacifist than others and realized that things have to change.
>>
>>81380539
Are the Old Gods real?
>>
>>81381673
Didn't your Christ say he wasn't here to end the old laws, but to fulfill them? So Christians who eat Pork and so on, are sinner essentially.
>>
>>81380539
>you don't always need religion to hold your hand and tell you how to live your life.

Religion's purpose was never "to tell you how to live your life."

In fact, the Jews fully realized that God is quite inconvenient. That's why they eventually left him.
>>
>>81381792
People literally witnessed flying saucers coming from the sky.. What do yoou think, Anon?
>>
>>81381700
there also is supposedly no documentation on Jesus by the Romans, or anything; especially since his own grave is a mystery.

>>81381942
The ten commandments dictate what is and isn't a sin; otherwise nobody gives a fuck tbo

Are you muslim, or something? Just curious.
>>
>>81381942

Jesus said a lot of things that literally created hundreds of different versions of Christianity. Some Christians even followed the Law (Paul calls them "Judaizers" and hated them with a passion).

Paul formalized a specific interpretation of his speech; namely the successful version of Christianity that created civilization by following leaving the Law.

Paul deserves a lot of credit for secularism.
>>
>>81376992
>it's not rape to rape
>>
Guys is Pennsylvania a good place to be right now?
>>
>>81382437
Keek Confirmed Dead
>>
>>81382124
Seems odd and not very practical, and yes I am a Muslim.

>>81382279
Well, I agree Christianity is "secular", or well is easily adaptable to secularism, mainly because there isn't just one fixed book. And Christians even admit their books can be corrupted, or are corrupted. (Which, why would God do that? Doesn't make any sense.)
>>
>>81379641
Or told all the cuckservatives to choke a cock and die.
>>
>>81373333
Is same god yes
>>
>>81382734
It's quite libertarian-esque for the time, you know?

It's basic enough that mostly anyone who can read would know what they can/can't do, and they can repent if they fuck up, though in a lot of cases you'd still be put to death by the laws of our civilization, so it doesn't really matter one way or another
>>
This is why I want the modest alt right from /b/ and /pol/ to form a new board where we don't have to hear degenerate bullshit about making women wear hoods and making them slaves to men. I mean, come on, I hate first world feminism, but this thread is taking it too far. Wanting to kill gays is stupid too, just fucking ignore them. If they flirt with you, beat their ass or something. God, get off your high chair edgy virgins, women aren't property.
>>
>>81373867
/thread
>>
>>81383151
This.
>>
>>81382734
>And Christians even admit their books can be corrupted

Christians don't believe the NT was corrupted.

Some will admit that there are textual variants, but no text bending corruption.

And I would say they're generally correct. Jesus largely says what he says (and he can be interpreted in 100 different ways). And Paul says what he says. At the end of the day, Christians view Jesus as their muse and Paul as their interpreter.
>>
>>81383288
The power of Kek flows through you my friend.
>>
>>81383122
Well, under the threat of eternal hell-fire. "You fuck up and don't repent, you're gona spend eternity in hell." I guess it's the same thing in Islam, you give your people a chance to repent (well now you do.) in Islam it's a little different in certain countries. (Which is odd, since the Quran does talk about forgiveness.)
>>
>>81383151
>>81383288
>t. brainwashed libcucks
>>
>>81383579
>t. Sand nigger
>>
>>81379096
realitykings.com
>>
>>81383579
Every statement you don't agree with = you're a cuck therefore your statement doesn't hold true.

I mean come on, I like the West's alt-right, at least they shitpost online and don't behead people for heresy, but use better arguments.
>>
>>81383830
There is no argument that makes women, niggers, and faggots morally equal to a white heterosexual man
>>
why are there so fucking many Danish sommerfags.
they are like fucking cancer
>>
>>81373333
Get out of my country achmed.
>>
>>81384053
>t. Enhedslisten cuck
>>
>>81383974
Black people aren't equal, I agree with that.
Women are though you fucking idiot. Gays are too, as long as they don't flirt with me or flaunt it I don't give a fuck. You're just mad that you can't get a gf because you're an ugly sack of shit neonazi. I mean, I'm all for redpills, but redpill =\= being a nazi. It means being informed, which you are very ill informed mostly.
>>
>>81383400
The problem here is that there is a huge gap between Paul and Luther. The people who ACTUALLY converted people en masse, was Arius, Benedict, Basil, and Patrick (of the holiday fame.) And, if you know your shit, one of the four is an outright heretic, even though his version of Christianity was exceptionally popular among the Barbarians.

The Bible, in itself, doesn't do anything that teaches you how to 'spread' the religion. Even Evangelicals are failing to proselytize among the younger share.

Paul isn't, wasn't, and will never be enough for the faith. Victor Hugo lost his mind as the Catholic Church outright abandoned France over it's idiotic tendency to cover for decadent aristocrats. Now France is known as a secular place, when it used to be among the most Catholic.

And even when I read Paul, there are so many things about him which are lost in time. Like Paul's justifications for taxation in Romans. Many Christians would be shocked to assume that he viewed the State as some form of good.

It's a clusterfuck of clusterfuck. There is a reason why the religion is dying. The answers it seeks are locked in history, not the Bible.
>>
>>81383974
What you want is Wahabism, literally the worst type of Sunni Islam. You don't seem to understand that certain governments don't just oppress women, but the men are oppressed as well lol. If you want to live in a Saudi-esk government, fine, your choice, but oppression doesn't just happen to one sex in that type of government.
>>
>>81384271
not really, you just sound like a 14 year old who has a bad case of TEENAGE KNOWLEDGE, and I KNOW EVERYTHING OLD PEOPLE ARE STUPID, you are cancer to /pol/
>>
>>81384393
>Women are though you fucking idiot. Gays are too

And you call yourself redpilled?
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>81384567
>this
>>
>>81384600
Again, Ahmed is mad because he is too ugly to get a gf. This sexually frustrates him and forced him to prove his diminished and humiliated heterosexuality by hating all gay people.
>>
>>81384800
>le virgin argument

You are literally tumblr. Especially combined with your feminist-LGBT defense.

How much is Israel paying you, kike shill?
>>
>Achmed wants to post an islam general, but realizes it's probably too soon, right after Nicé.
>can't help himself and does it anyways so just changes the subject slightly so he can rant and rave about things in islam and try to sell it as something positive.
>>
>>81384913
I explicitly stated that I am anti first world feminist idiot. I also never said I was pro LGBT. I just said they shouldn't be fucking killed you retard. Also, the fact that you unironically said I'm a paid shill by Israel proves your retardation. Why would someone bother to pay me to try and educate a hopeless retard like you anyways. On the fucking Internet, on fucking 4chan of all places. Re-revaluation your life, and consider suicide. You disgrace the right wing.
>>
>>81385302
Re-evaluate*
>>
>>81385302
It has been proved many times that there are kike shills on this board agitating to breed out whiteness. You're most likely one of them.

>>81385146
Read the thread again, cuck. This is about a Christian theocracy with the virtues of the redpill which happens to correspond to some tenets of mudslime society.

Don't you realize what you're doing? You're essentially trying to censor any opinion like women being subservient to men, having to remain a virgin for men, gays should be slaughtered, etc. just because Islam happens to agree with it.

We just have to recontextualize those things into a Christian framework.
>>
>>81378022
very edgy lad
>>
>>81385712
I am pro white you fucking idiot. I just am not for enslaving women and killing gays, God are you retarded? Milo's followers need to form a new board so we don't have to see disgusting neckbeard Muslims like you. Fuck off you retarded allahu ackbar. You literally said in this post Islam is basically okay. You were probably paid by ISIS or the Turkish government to persuade /pol/ to accept them. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81381942
the law was fulfilled in his sacrifice. Not eating pork was necessary until his sacrifice, after that it becomes meaningless.
Ceremonial laws like eating pork or dressing in a certain way don't count anymore, because we Christians are reborn of the spirit, not of the flesh. Therefore only moral laws that are also present in the old testament apply. Hence, for example, homosexuality is a sin but you shouldn't follow the ceremony of stoning them to death. Let God pour judgement on sinners. The role of a Christian is to try and change sinners, not kill them and pass judgement on them.
>>
>>81377806
they aren't objects but they are supposed to be respect their husband's authority
>>
>>81373333
We don't, because unless you want to be Jewish, there is no platform for this kind of law in the West. Christianity abolished the Draconic codes of the Old Testament, promoting peace and non-violence in following the laws it established.
>>
>>81386845
>american education
>>
File: 1461756126485.jpg (19 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1461756126485.jpg
19 KB, 351x368
>>81377777
>>
>>81373333

OP, you are forgetting about the reformation of Christendom. Prior to that, Christianity was in several ways draconian. Islam has never had a reformation. Islam is still barbaric in nature. Islam will never be red-pilled until it undergoes its reformation period. Islam is still living in the 9th century.
>>
>>81388063
True Christianity has never changed. the "reformation" is a liberalist meme
>>
>>81387085
Just because your greaseball ancestors shit all over Christianity doesn't mean they contributed anything to the doctrine.
>>
>>81388346
>american education
>>
>>81388332
Valid, meaning no Pope, no Bishops, just the Gospel. Please don't tell me you actually think Catholicism is the original Christianity.
>>
File: Westphalia.jpg (82 KB, 785x600) Image search: [Google]
Westphalia.jpg
82 KB, 785x600
>>81388063
The reformation gained traction only because of blatant corruption in the Church and the need for usury to make a modern economy. But the reformation itself was just as blood-crazed as the Sunnis were.

The PEACE of Westphalia is the REAL gain that Islam needs to adopt. Islam is going through it's wars of religion right now, up until so many people die, that people give up on fighting holy wars.

>>81388668
The original Christianity is Orthodox Christianity. Although Arian Christianity has just an equal claim. Catholicism didn't see its true form until the Investiture crisis.
>>
File: 1454442286449.jpg (14 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1454442286449.jpg
14 KB, 255x244
>>81388668
not going to argue with a heretic. When you die you will find out you were wrong. Yes, Catholics are the original Christians. Protestants were born 1500, from a horny monk who wanted an excuse to break his chastity vows and literally ate his own shit.
>>
>>81388466
If you honestly believe a "Pope" held any power before the fall of Rome, you're no better than pagans with your trust in superstition and Catholic propaganda.
>>
File: One True Church.jpg (413 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
One True Church.jpg
413 KB, 736x1104
>>81389072
if you honestly believe the first Pope wasn't the apostle Peter then you are literally an ignorant fuck who should shut up. I am tired of you redneck illiterates shitting on the truth that is established even by secular historians.
Believe the lies of alabama bumpkins, I don't care.
>>
>>81388952
Jews were the original Christians. The Catholic councils hijacked hundreds of years of church development and inserted heretical/authoritarian dogma. You'd be a fool to think that their power structure during the middle ages was Biblical in any respect.
>>
Muhammad plagiarized the bible so it makes sence that they are alike.
>>
File: saints.png (175 KB, 360x297) Image search: [Google]
saints.png
175 KB, 360x297
>>81389432
Nice 1700 fan-fic you got there, anon. Protestants were tin-foil hat illiterates before tin-foil hat was even invented, I will grant you that, it takes effort to be so wrong about everything.
>>
>>81389358
You must place no value on Christ if you believe the catechisms and writings of powerful men to outweigh the Gospels.
>>
>>81373333
Islam is degenerate. Orthodoxy is the best christian sect. Start there.
>>
File: 1466138444366-1.jpg (83 KB, 960x693) Image search: [Google]
1466138444366-1.jpg
83 KB, 960x693
>>81389702
what part of "not going to argue with a heretic" didn't you understand? Your stupid strawmen are useless. I am on the side of Christ, on the side of truth. You call on His name but you don't have Him (Matthew 7:21). I have heard your drivel many times before, it's all wrong and you don't know anything. Go on, keep believing your lies but stop bothering me.
>>
>>81388952
You are wrong yet again, the reformation began well before Luther. Jan Hus was martyred in 1415 for the same convictions. The corruption was obvious to any literate non-cucked person of the time.
>>
>>81390084
>heretics get punished for their heresy
good ol' times
>>
>>81373333
>all the redpilled virtues that REAL men have:
>women are the property of men
Stopped reading there. You take inequalty to extreme.
>>
>>81389432
Gnostics were the original Christians and the religion was a lot more like Buddhism only weirder and more confusing
>>
>>81390025
Yet you flee from truth, will not stand to protect your beliefs and argue that the church should take an actively violent and tyrannical role. How can you think Christ wished for His followers to police non-believers with Sharia-Law? The Catholic church made severe mistakes, and it's common sense to accept that.
>>
>>81390175
So happy for your new Pope! Soon you'll be worshipping openly gay saints and praying in circles with Muslims at mass
>>
File: 1465248191298.jpg (69 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1465248191298.jpg
69 KB, 460x550
>>81390084
>it didn't begin in 1500
>it began in 1400
well that certainly changes everything then lmao

>>81390613
>Yet you flee from truth
There is no truth in you, you never knew truth.

The Church should protect the truth. People who bring souls to hell with their heresy are much worse than people who kill other people's flesh.
>. How can you think Christ wished for His followers to police non-believers with Sharia-Law?
There is no sharia-law in Catholicism, stop with your idiocy. People that corrupt the dogma corrupt their souls and those of others. That is what was being protected. You will never understand, you are a man of your time blinded by the lies of satan.
> The Catholic church made severe mistakes, and it's common sense to accept that.
Catholic men have made mistakes, but the Catholic religion is preserve since the apostles. Your whole 30000 sects though are a joke and a spawn of satan.
>>
>>81373333
>Allah is Satan
>Muhammad is the False Prophet
>The 12'th Imam is the Antichrist

Sure, they're totally the same.
>>
File: 1465124448316.jpg (614 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1465124448316.jpg
614 KB, 800x609
>>81390783
the funny thing is that even if it were true (and it is not), it would be miles closer to the truth than what protestants call christianity
>>
>>81390273
Again, this
>>
>>81373333

Clearly you havent read the bible. Read some passages brother, it will inspire you to follow out the word of Christ.
>>
>>81373333
>Women are the property of men.
Owning other human beings is immoral whatever hangs betwixt their legs.
>Men are the disciplinary authority in every household.
What if a particular man is an emotionally damaged shitbag and abuses all of that authority you've granted him?
>Women are subservient to men.
How are you going to enforce this...oh right, slavery.
>Life centers around something nobody can really agree on and 20% of the population either doubt or outright don't believe in.
Doesn't sound like a good way to foster social cohesion, and if you spin anything that needs to get done as "God" or "God's Will" then they become empty of meaning.
>Let's repress people, that totally doesn't encourage them to break that repression.
Oh wait...
>No release valves for sexual repression.
Great, so more rape/sexual abuse, sounds fun.
>Publically execute about 40% of the population (mostly adulterers)
There won't be enough people left to run a country, not to mention you're talking about killing a bit more or less than one fourth of a billion people.
>Lets do some of that prohibition, because it totally worked the last times we tried it.
I'm sure your perfect form of prohibition will be the one that succeeds in actually being worth all of the cost it takes to "enforce" (people break it anyways).
>Interracial relationships are a thing of the past.
No they aren't, people who really want to do it will do it anyways.
>Minorities have their rights stripped away from them.
If you become a minority, I hope you'll be ok with having your rights stripped away.
>Anal sex is prohibited.
No it won't be, people will do it anyways.
>Public displays of affection are outlawed.
People will do them anyways.
>Polygamy makes a return.
I don't see anything too wrong with this as long as the marriage laws are retooled to accommodate it, however I would like to see if they are as effective as a two parent family unit.

Cont.
>>
>>81391049
Refer to the original post. We're talking about why Christianity does not enforce the values of its Scripture the same way Islam does. I argue that Christianity abolished violence as a means to enforce God's law. You refute that. Since then we're arguing about Catholicism vs. Puritanism, and if you believe the Catholic church holds the power to punish non-believers for their sins, then you are the Biblical definition of a heretic.
>>
>>81392204
>Human rights don't exist.
So it would be OK for example, for your government to reposess all of your property, strip you of your land and money, shoot you down in the street for arguing and basically do whatever the fuck it wants to you while you have zero recourse. Sounds like a good plan.
>Get to vilify and extirpate the Jews.
I'm not sure the international community would take kindly to that, even if we take for granted that the Jews did something to ask for it.
>Everyone gets a virgin to marry.
How are you going to pull that off, oh yeah that's right, slavery I remember now.
>No degenerate pre-marital sex.
It will happen anyways.
>Women and nonwhites aren't seen as morally equivalent to white men.
What if individuals do things which are morally superior to a white man? What if you took a psychopathic violent rapist (what would probably be the average citizen in your "paradise") and stood them next to a woman or a jew who was an upstanding individual who worked hard to take care of their family, did charitable works and in general were beneficial to their society? How could any sane person say that the psychopathic rapist's melanin granted him moral superiority even though he is little more than an animal with no impulse control?
>All other Gods are retarded, every one but mine!
Prove it.
>Is being a third worlder a redpilled lifestyle.
I don't know, look at the third world, they don't seem to be doing so hot on the whole.
>Convincing women.
Why would you have to, if they are going to be slaves in your society? Why do you care about convincing slaves, they don't get a choice.
>Being a third world country will remove degeneracy.
Reality disagrees with your fantasy.
>This isn't about Islam, this is about an alternative that proposed the same basic behavior but based on a different Holibuuk.
Calling shit roses doesn't make it stink any less.
>We need to get this movement started.
I disagree, and you won't.
>>
>>81373867
As a Muslim I'm telling you that we don't eat pork because it is considered unclean. I wouldn't say its "forbidden" I would call it last resort. Because in Islam you are allowed to eat pork only if you are dying or stuck in desert and have nothing to eat.

In the Bible its written not to eat pork because its unclean as well. So whats the big deal?

As for dogs, because Muslims pray at home 5 times a day, they don't allow dogs inside the home. Just like no dogs allowed in Churches/Chapels, Mosques etc. But you are allowed to keep dogs for guards. Thats why in Muslim countires you see Muslim homes with big guard dogs. The owners love them and take good care of them, but they just sit outside and guard their owners. I know lots of white Christian people that have dogs for guarding and keep them outside.

I agree with you, Muslims in 3rd world shitholes act like savages and hurt all kind of animals inlucding dogs.
>>
File: 768997897.jpg (672 KB, 1412x1418) Image search: [Google]
768997897.jpg
672 KB, 1412x1418
Mohammed is the false prophet that Paul warned us about.

Islam revolves around an Arabic man. Everything is in Arabic and unless you're an Arab, you'll always be an outcast. Due to this, you'll never marry any Muslim's daughter, you're ethnically different. When they day comes that they take over, you will be killed (even if you're a convert).
>>81391190
My based Italian bro. It's been a while since I've seen you or we had a Christian general thread. God bless.
>>
File: SocialKingshipPopeLeoXIII.jpg (23 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
SocialKingshipPopeLeoXIII.jpg
23 KB, 480x228
>>81392415
Christianity does enforce the value of its Scripture. The problem is you twisted those values so you don't even recognize them.
>if you believe the Catholic church holds the power to punish non-believers for their sins
Strawman again. I believe the Catholic Church has the responsibility to protect truth. Just like you can protect your body if somebody means to hurt it, so we have to protect the body of Christ (the Church) and the Truth that is in it preserved, if somebody tries to hurt it.
>then you are the Biblical definition of a heretic.
No, a heretic is one that tries to change the meaning of doctrine to appeal to his geo-political fee fees, the way you are doing.

Got better things to do than to argue with a heretic, bye bye
>>
>>81393687
God bless brother. I have to go but I keep you all in my heart.
>>
File: 3699162219_a982d32111_b.jpg (861 KB, 939x1024) Image search: [Google]
3699162219_a982d32111_b.jpg
861 KB, 939x1024
>>81393630
>In the Bible its written not to eat pork because its unclean as well. So whats the big deal?
Lord Jesus does not forbid us from eating any specific food (except when fasting).

Are you a convert to Islam? We have Muslims from the country I'm from (Tatars) and they're good people. They said that they don't like desert/3rd world Muslims because they're uncivilized.

>>81394019
Good night, brother. :)
>>
>>81378120
>Kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.
>>
>>81393687
>Mohammed is the false prophet that Paul warned us about.

Wrong, our beloved Mohammed (p.b.u.h) was mentioned in the Bible and Torah. Because both of our prophets, prophet Messiah/Jesus (p.b.u.h) and prophet Moses told their people that the day will come when prophet Mohammed will come and bring lights to the other tribes and will reveal all the lies that the people did. Like changes to the Bible and teaching of Allah.

Later on Paul and other Christians leaders wanted to keep the greed and power so they changed the Bibles million times and said that the prophet Mohammed (p.b.u.h) was mentioned as a "warning", and he was "warning" his people from going to the right path. Why? Because they want to keep the wealth and power.

Ask any Christians, I have many friends that tell me truth. That there are gizzilions and gizzlions of different of Bibles, and ANYONE can write their own Bible and their own rules. In fact, you can interept the Bible as you wish too and write one based on your interpretation.

eg. Christian swingers, Christian gay churches etc etc.

But Islam mashallah, Allah said the miracle of Islam is our Holy Book, The Holy Qur'an.
OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS, and yet not a SINGLE, tiny change in it. MashAllah.
>>
File: Keek.jpg (55 KB, 877x484) Image search: [Google]
Keek.jpg
55 KB, 877x484
>>81394394
>>
>>81394764
If God is with the Muslims, then why does he give the kuffir prosperity, and the believers poverty? Is it curious to think that a Muslim will never set foot on the moon, because God has damned them to eternal strife and suffering?

If there is a God, He tirelessly thinks of ways to make all Muslims suffer against themselves. You shall know all men by their works. What works has Islam brought to its believers.
>>
File: 1465075374813.jpg (83 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
1465075374813.jpg
83 KB, 599x825
>>81394764
Mohammed was a warlord and pedophile that spread his message by the sword. Besides that, he engaged in sexual contact with a 6 year old child (this is mentioned in the Koran, where Aisha says how the she wiped Mohammed's semen off her clothes).

Mohammed also does not deny speaking with Satan (also in the Koran).

Do you refute any of this?

No matter what version of the Bible you look at, it's the same message.

Take a look at this passage here, in all versions it means the same thing: http://biblehub.com/matthew/26-27.htm

>Christian swingers, Christian gay churches
Lord Jesus mentioned Genesis, which explains that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Protestants opening up gay "churches" or female "ministers" are blatantly going against basic teachings of the Bible.
>>
>>81395119
Thanks for bringing attention to the satanists on this board welcoming and causing trouble.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.