[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I could be a Leftist/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Alcohol.jpg (98 KB, 767x767) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol.jpg
98 KB, 767x767
Sometimes I wish I was a Leftist.

I want to believe in equality and peace and harmony, but I just can't anymore. I'm too 'redpilled'.

I feel like I would be a much happier person if I believed in racial equality and could call myself a Leftist, but I just can't.

I can't confess my true beliefs to my friends or my mother (my father would be okay with it, though).

I am firmly a member of the Alt-right movement, but damn /pol/, I just wish I could be a Leftist.

But I can't believe Leftist principles.
>>
>>81369566
You are a weak faggot.

Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be a stronger man.
>>
>>81369566
It's easy OP, just tell people who say you're wrong with no evidence to back it up to eat big fat dicks.
>>
>>81374517
I could, I suppose.

Equality would be a nice thing to believe in, though.
>>
>>81369566

What's exactly preventing you OP? Race riots? Bourgeois liberal media? Tell me, OP.
>>
>>81377189
I can't believe it. Hierarchy must exist in a society, and the race riots are a part of it too.

I just can't believe it anymore, man.
>>
>>81371461

>“Do not let us speak of darker days; let us rather speak of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days—the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race.”
>>
>>81376925
There are many things that would be fun to believe in if they were true.

But reality does not care about what you like, faggot.
>>
>>81378639
You'd believe in it if Irish were still viewed as subhuman, on par with blacks
>>
>>81379724
I don't know if I would. But we're past that point now anyway.

>>81379220
Is it reality, though? Or is it just something we've conditioned ourselves to believe?
>>
You don't have to be an SJW coal burner to be a leftist you dumb cunt. I'm a staunch leftist and I hate niggers and Muslims.
>>
File: vUF3oo4.jpg (103 KB, 562x760) Image search: [Google]
vUF3oo4.jpg
103 KB, 562x760
>>81369566

Leftists aren't happy. Only moderates who nominally buy into leftist principles are happy.

if you're going to insist on being miserable, then at least take some melancholy pride in being on the side of good.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Against-Double-Blackmail-Refugees-Neighbours/dp/0241278848
>>
File: 1437150815971.png (68 KB, 491x457) Image search: [Google]
1437150815971.png
68 KB, 491x457
>>81369566
Better dead than red.
>>
There are many leftist causes I actually sympathize with. I don't mind drugs, fags (not trannies though), rejection of religion, etc.... I can even tolerate the dog fuckers on our northern boarder and the pederasts in Rome, truly. Those aren't big deals for me, and I don't see what this board calls degeneracy as an inherently bad thing. But I just can't tolerate the anti-intellectual feminism of the last half-century and the tolerance of Islam overrunning us and niggers. I don't have any other allies to turn too though. I wish there was a realistic alternative to these fucking Nazis, but I don't think anything less could deal with the cultural malaise.
>>
I know what you mean. I'm a liberal and wish I was conservative. It must be great to be so weak that the only way to alleviate your awareness of your own inadequacies is to convince yourself you are superior to other races and religions.
>>
>>81369566
No, what you are is too aware that the liberal fantasy can never work as long as we randomly let anyone in to our countrys without background/medical checks.
>>
>>81383260
Nice b8, senpai.

>>81383291
I know.

>>81383128
Hard drug dealers need to be thrown in jail, but I can certainly agree with decriminalising soft drugs, legalising marijuana, and ceasing the locking up of junkies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.