[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/BTXhh6qRkZ0 This is Brazil everyone, look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: Brazil police.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brazil police.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
https://youtu.be/BTXhh6qRkZ0
This is Brazil everyone, look at it, just fucking look at it...

Please help, we need the UN to send peacekeeping forces to help end this kind of violence, our country cannot protect it's own citizens, how can you expect us to protect tourists from around the world during the world cup?

Webm related, it is the only solution to Brazil's problem, we need judges to patrol the streets and clean up the degenerated criminal scum!
>>
You should hijack the Olympic stage and make a request
>>
Cop is based.
>>
>>81368476
I'm not seeing the problem.
>>
File: YzNUnuh.png (121 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
YzNUnuh.png
121 KB, 480x445
>>81368476
>he's not forming a r1ght w1ng d3ath squ4d to patrol the streets right this second

what the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
>>81368476
Based hue police
>>
File: BrazilvsChina.jpg (2 MB, 1424x4392) Image search: [Google]
BrazilvsChina.jpg
2 MB, 1424x4392
>>81368476
>>
File: Rota.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Rota.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>81368982
If you are wondering what happened in the video, the girl's mother got stabbed by a fucking crackhead, she was just walking to the local market right next to her home when the shitskin tried to rob her...

She knew the person, the little kid knew him by name, he stabbed her 2 times in the neck and run to the favela, while the girl was left trying to save her mother.

>>81369254
>I'm not seeing the problem.
The problem is that you can't go outside withon't getting stabbed, how do you plan we protect your tourists when they come here for the olympics? We don't want a bunch of dead foreigners and angry governments with us!

>>81369299
>he's not forming a r1ght w1ng d3ath squ4d to patrol the streets right this second
There are at least 3 or 4 already formed by the local citizens, this is not my city, I live very far away.

>>81369137
He truly is. These from my webm are also very based.
>>
>>81368476
such is life among shitskins.
>>
>>81369637
Do you have more webms?
>>
>>81369637
>how do you plan we protect your tourists when they come here for the olympics?
Pretty sure they're outsourcing the security for each state that is participating
>>
>>81370060
No but i got videos:
https://youtu.be/ScpL9Qt-Rr8
https://youtu.be/G0PCklVfqVM

>>81370100
>Pretty sure they're outsourcing the security for each state that is participating
Our police force has not been getting paid for the last 5 months, trust me, they are less than willing to stick their heads in front of bullets right now. Not to mention the recent scandal of defective firearms that were being used by the police force, which led to several injuried cops and some casualties that could be avoided if they had proper guns.
>>
>>81369637
>We don't want a bunch of dead foreigners and angry governments with us!

Have you lot tried NOT stabbing people?
>>
>>81370100
Let Brazil burn. Let it serve as an example and as the future of all shitskin nations who can't into civilization.
Who knows, maybe the Amazon rainforest will recover once all the favelamonkeys die out
>>
>>81370520
>Have you lot tried NOT stabbing people?
Have you ever met a favela crackhead nigger? You simply cannot reason with them
>>
>>81369514
>cherrypicking.jpg
>>
>>81369514
This implies the Chinese are people, when we know better than that.
>>
>>81370475
I mean I highly doubt the Olympic Committee is going to let people in danger.
>>
>>81371245
>I mean I highly doubt the Olympic Committee is going to let people in danger.
This is Brazil mate, doubt nothing, this country is a literal hellhole.
>>
>>81368476
nice policing dude, niggers cleansed from streets good job
>>
>>81371541
If only this was true, but our cops are greatly outnumbered, outgunned, under equipped and underpaid.

The situation is getting worse, despite the brave actions of our police heroes. We need to increase funding to the police, but in the middle of an economical and political crisis this is easier said than done.
>>
>>81371348
Complaining to stupid ass gringos won't help much.
>>
>>81369637
People died in my hands on paramedic job but 7yo trying to save her mother and don't know what to do.
Fuck, seen some shit but not that
>>
>>81368476
why the fuck aren't anyone doing anything?

they're just watching the kid run back and fourth while her mother is dead in the front seat?
>>
>>81372621
What is worse, is that fucking nigger at the end that is supposed to be nurse or some shit, is saying that he doesn't know how to take the woman out of the car.
That's why everytime the cops go into the favela shooting no one gives a shit.
>>
>>81372873
She is already dead.
It's a job no place for emotions.
But they should remove her
>>
>>81372525
And what do you propose we do? Just wait until some crazy junkie stabs you to death?

>>81372621
Horrible isn't it? Violence is scaling up fast around here.

>>81372873
>why the fuck aren't anyone doing anything?
>they're just watching the kid run back and fourth while her mother is dead in the front seat?
The body literally could not be moved withoun't worsening the situation, the paramedic was just waiting for the field surgeon to come from the hospital 3 blocks away to try and stabilize the victim so they can move her, sadly it was too late by the time he got there due to how much blood she lost. The fucking shitskin aimed for the arteries in the neck man!
>>
How can one police be so based?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>81368476
>literally just got confirmation email for flight to Sao Paulo
>see thread

Lads its been a pleasure.
>>
>>81374479
Nurse? Then you are fucked.
Looks like coroner
>>
>>81375040

Thats what happens when you dont have a branch of black lives matter in your country
>>
File: 1466862503417.gif (12 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1466862503417.gif
12 KB, 501x585
>>81369637

Fucking bootifool
>>
File: pizza of sleepiness.png (153 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pizza of sleepiness.png
153 KB, 300x300
>mfw have a one-way ticket out of this shithole
Going to yurop. If everything goes well I'll be industrious and useful and emigrate permanently, and if Europe becomes a flaming cauldron of bullshit I'll be a willing combatant in the race war. It's a win win.
>>
>>81368476
Why are the adults so fucking inept and unconcerned? Do they think it is a good idea to stand around doing nothing, while letting that poor child's mind be forever traumatized with the searing image of living in a shithole sewer surrounded by subanimals who can't be bothered to care enough to lift themselves and their countrymen up? LORD, return and beat this evil to dust!
>>
>>81368476
#PRETOLIVESMATTERS

Cool webm bro!
>>
You know the proper channels to request UN assistance. I know you spent a LOT of money bribing both FIFA and Olympic officials, but you're a big boy economy now, you can dig a little deeper.
>>
>>81375252
>is joyfull over the fact a 7 year old girl got to see her mother get killed right in front of her.
Edgy!

>>81375547
You are doing the right thing, im requesting dual citizenship myself to get the fuck out of this hellhole before it implodes.

>>81375710
>Why are the adults so fucking inept and unconcerned? Do they think it is a good idea to stand around doing nothing, while letting that poor child's mind be forever traumatized with the searing image of living in a shithole sewer surrounded by subanimals who can't be bothered to care enough to lift themselves and their countrymen up? LORD, return and beat this evil to dust!
The nignog nurse does not know how to take the woman out of the car, the cop is busy trying to get the little girl away from her mother's dying corpse.

>>81375871
>You know the proper channels to request UN assistance. I know you spent a LOT of money bribing both FIFA and Olympic officials, but you're a big boy economy now, you can dig a little deeper.
Do you not understand that our government does not have our self interest in mind? They WILL LET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US DIE before they request un support to deal with the crisis.

>>81375815
Stay strong Argentina, we will need your help when south brazil tries to claim independance from the rest of this shithole.
>>
>>81368476
Nothing will happen during the Olympics. Rio's government is already doing deals with the drug lords and local militias who do a pretty good job of maintaining peace since doing otherwise is bad for business. Plus the army will probably be planted on strategic places. The shitty thing is that it will go back to normal when the Olympics ends.
>>
>>81368476
i feel like the world is going crazy.
i dunno maybe im slipping into some schitzo psychosis or something
does anyone else feel this feeling i cant name?
>>
>>81378052
I get that feeling everyday brother, the worst part is: You are not going crazy at all, this is reality.

A seven year old girl watching her mother die in her arms as she begs her not to die, to no avail.

This might seem crazy to you, but this is our daily reality here in Brazil. You should be thankfull for being born in a much more civilized country.
>>
>>81378457
>You should be thankfull for being born in a much more civilized country
I am, but I wish my online experience wasn't ruined by having to interact with you sub-humans. Your genetics led you to your fate.
>>
>>81378630
>I am, but I wish my online experience wasn't ruined by having to interact with you sub-humans. Your genetics led you to your fate.
Brazil is does not have racial homogenity mate, we have all sorts of different races living here.

Also, who the fuck are you to call us subhumans? I will have you know that despite the lack of credit your country give us, we were amongst the few countries who answered your call to arms during thw world wars, we have sent our people to fight and die alongside yours, and now you call us subhumans and disrespect us as if we never lifted a finger to aid you in your time of greatest need.

Quite arrogant of you, hope you enjoy fighting ww3 withount our manpower, have fun doing that with your people having a 40% obesity rate and all that.
>>
>>81369637
Police did nothing wrong in that webm.

You should reward these guys for not putting up with shit.
>>
>>81381419
>hope you enjoy fighting ww3 withount our manpower
we stopped using trained monkeys after the early years of the space race, we'll continue doing fine without you
>>
>>81381941
>Police did nothing wrong in that webm.
Agreed.

>>81381941
>You should reward these guys for not putting up with shit.
They were praised as heroes in the national news, also received a medal or something for their exellency at work.

>>81381967
Sure you will, keep telling yourself that when ww3 breaks out and your young men are sent to their untimely deaths in some daamed desert to protect Israel.
>>
You guys act like this is some new state of being, living in a violent world.

We have always been this way. We just see more of it now with the Internet and because people have no morals or scruples about recording and showing the gruesomeness like they used to. We have snuff films on the 11 olcock news.
>>
>>81382356
No mate, it IS getting more violent, statistics indicate an 11% increase in violent murders this year, and that number is escalating as the olympics aproaches!
>>
>>81382302
kek, we fight proxy wars exclusively now you green bastard. Better hope we don't make your backyard our next playground. The days of United States citizens having to die for their wars are behind us, we own you kid and will take from you what we see fit.
>>
>>81368476

I have a friend whose parents brought him here illegally and now hes a US citizen. Great guy, and American girls loves Brazilian guys.

Hes always talking up about how great Brazil is if you have a lot of money. Is this true?
>>
>>81374987
>And what do you propose we do? Just wait until some crazy junkie stabs you to death?

Not that either, but crying on 4chan wont help anything, it only creates embarrassment.
>>
>>81382564
>kek, we fight proxy wars exclusively now you green bastard. Better hope we don't make your backyard our next playground. The days of United States citizens having to die for their wars are behind us, we own you kid and will take from you what we see fit.
I will get /comfy/ watching China and Russia tag team your fat asses on your own country, in a violent invasion that will make D day look like childsplay.

In fact, I will get as /comfy/ as I was when 9/11 happened and I got to watch you burguers jump off a flaming building in desperation. As much as I pity the based americans who are not like you, the vast majority of arrogant pricks like you totally deserve it.

>>81382988
>Hes always talking up about how great Brazil is if you have a lot of money. Is this true?
You can live as a king here if you got a lot of money, that is true. If you don't, it is literally a hellhole.

>>81383045
Then go ahead and propose what we should do, got any brillant idea on how to save our shitty country?
>>
>>81369637
Hahaha instant karma...
>>
>>81383489
>Hahaha instant karma...
The best kind of karma!
>>
>>81368476
>>81369637
Both webms show criminals getting btfwo by based police. If you wanted to convince us with webms, you should pick other kind of webms. Right now I see lot of rampant crime, but lot of rampant justice so it isn't that awful.
>>
>>81383474
You really think it'll work out that way for you guys? Sewer rats don't crawl out of the toilet bowl. All of our global institutions are designed to keep you down but at the end of the day you do it yourself. Your people are genetically incapable of competing with white Europeans. If we die off, which we won't, you'll still be dirt. Getting rid of all the gold in the world doesn't make copper gold.
>>
>>81382988
Yes, you can live in pretty areas and in addition brazilians worship money too much, so if you are rich you become praised by everyone.

>>81383474
I'm not proposing anything.
>>
>>81383871
>Both webms show criminals getting btfwo by based police. If you wanted to convince us with webms, you should pick other kind of webms. Right now I see lot of rampant crime, but lot of rampant justice so it isn't that awful.
The problem is that for every cop there are literally hundreds of criminals, and they have better guns as well.

Our cops are brave, but there is a limit to what they can do in such conditions.

>>81383879
>Sewer rats don't crawl out of the toilet bowl.
https://youtu.be/0t2VPBF6Kp4
You couldn't be more wrong.

>>81384258
>I'm not proposing anything.
So you are being as useless as i am for bitching about it on 4chan. Either contribute somehow or dont complain about others crying about it.
>>
>>81384592
Hmm, perhaps it is time for your kind to rise up. Get that video to your village elders
>>
File: police3.webm (477 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
police3.webm
477 KB, 470x360
I AM THE LAW AND I SAY PURGE THEM ALL
>>
>>81384592
I'm contributing by advising you, stupid monkey. I don't need to propose anything in the place. Go fuck yourself.

>>81383879
le 60%
>>
>>81384713
Also, you need to open your eyes and look at the situation of your country.

Niggers screaming black lives matter and blocking transit, women cucking men with nignogs, mexicans invading from the south...

In a matter of a few generations, white americans will be a minority, when that happens your country will slowly turn into Brazil.

Just look at Detroid if you doubt me, as soon as shitskins become a majority everything goes to shit.

You can go ahead and try to act superior, but in the end of the day you are in a sinking ship poking fun at someone in a sinking boat.

>>81385033
>I'm contributing by advising you, stupid monkey. I don't need to propose anything in the place. Go fuck yourself.
That is not contributing, that is being a literal waste of a human being, you should kill yourself to avoid wasting precious resources on your worthless existance.
>>
File: 1458696641840.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458696641840.gif
716 KB, 512x512
Come to Brazil. Let the blood of the innocent paint the streets red. Only through that color will people be born again.

I wish no one would come, but I also want happenings to happen so people can see the truth.

>>81384713
>village elders
Kek
>>
is there any possible way of saving Brazil?
>>
>>81370475
i read the military or army is getting involved, still how about the football cup in brazil how was it?
>>
>>81385953
USA could invade it, cull 2/3rds of your population and then institute rule of law and other 1st world programs and concepts with our genetically superior leaders at the helm. That would be a good start
>>
>>81368476

At this point, I sincerely think Rio should postpone the olympics.

Do it the same year as the winter olympics. Make it a super olympic year or something.

You guys are clearly not ready. And coming from us, that's saying something.
>>
Living in Brazil seems to me to be like living in one giant country-sized version of The Hunger Games, except nobody wins.
>>
>>81386115
>i read the military or army is getting involved, still how about the football cup in brazil how was it?
The football cup was a different situation, the economic crisis was not so bad back then, our police if not being paid for months now.

>>81386265
>At this point, I sincerely think Rio should postpone the olympics.
This will not happen, our government does not give a shit about the population, they will not postpone the games.
>>
>>81386665

They don't even win at football anymore.
>>
brazilians must have blood
they even chant you will die in every sport event
>>
https://youtu.be/a-9qbCHl_H4?t=2m33s
>>
>>81374673
>>81374987
Pretty sure >>81372873
is saying, why the fuck don't they take the kid somewhere, you know, instead of covered in her moms blood looking at her.
>>
>>81388003
>is saying, why the fuck don't they take the kid somewhere, you know, instead of covered in her moms blood looking at her.
The cop did try to take her away from it, but she just escaped his grasp and ran towards her mother to beg her not to die.

In the end of the video you can see the cop taking her away.

>>81387216
>brazilians must have blood
Only the shitskins act like that mate, the white brazilians are crying begging for the violence to stop, but our pleas for help are drowned in an ocean of piss, blood and hueing monkeys begging for more blood.

We have reached a point where we simply cannot maintain the country withount external military help, if something is not done soon we will be facing a civil war soon.

There is innocent white people here, they will die with the niggers if no one helps, there is even american blood here who will be spilled alongside of the shitskins blood!
>>
>>81389397
You must segregate even more further
>>
File: jd.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jd.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>81368476
>>
>>81368476
This thing with Brazil, is it's pretty much the effect of race mixing. You have the redman there, the white, and the nigger. This is the result.

Americas fate too, luckly America is big enough to segregate (and rich enough to) but when that bread and circuses gets taken away, i'm not fucking joking, you americans are going to NEED those redneck racists.

But yeah, the problem is the favelas right? And the..pardos is it?
>>
>>81389584
>You must segregate even more further
We would if we could, but it is not possible withoun't governmental aid, and our commie government just wont do it.

We need to bring back the military dictatorship, only through a police state can this country survive.

>>81389957
>luckly America is big enough to segregate
Brazil is just as big as america, geographically, but your government actually had the interest of your people in mind, ours never did.

>>81389957
>But yeah, the problem is the favelas right? And the..pardos is it?
The favelas and the shitskins, yes.

Not all pardos are bad, some are law abiding citizens who hate the other shitskins with a burning passion, but for every based pardo there are literal hundreds of marxist pardos who defend our communist government.

We would need external aid to deal with that, we simply lack the manpower to do a country wide ethinical cleansing to solve the issue.
>>
>>81368476
Fucking hell, was the Judge Dredd universe inspired by Brazil
>I AM THE LAW
>>
>>81389397
Has genocide been considered? Seriously...has anyone considered walling off the favelas and setting them up in flames?

I am not recommending nor suggesting that you do this, but with all the crime and shit and the fact that there is no way to turn the situation, that you will never lift all those people out of poverty, what has kept people from poisoning their water, or something?

Do the favelas represent a large voting block with significant political sway?
>>
>>81390419
What about that BOPA? Do they cull enough?

Do you find whites tend to gravitate towards the top positions?
>>
>>81390681
>Seriously...has anyone considered walling off the favelas and setting them up in flames?
Our government does covertly set favelas on fire from time to time, but they just regroup and rebuild within a week, it is scary to see how fast these people can build their favelas.

>>81390692
>What about that BOPA? Do they cull enough?
They do what they can, but they are outnumbered, outgunned, under-equiped and underpaid. Not a good combination.

>>81390692
>Do you find whites tend to gravitate towards the top positions?
Yes, did you not see the news about our temporary president Temer creating its ministery using only straight white males?
>>
>>81390681
>Do the favelas represent a large voting block with significant political sway?
They are the3 main voters of PT, yes.
>>
>>81391111
>Yes, did you not see the news about our temporary president Temer creating its ministery using only straight white males?

Did they get shit done? Did it trigger the shitskins?
>>
File: 41e.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
41e.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>81391111
>temporary
>>
>>81392576
>Did they get shit done? Did it trigger the shitskins?
They are getting shit done, the economy is in a bad shape, but it is slowly recovering thanks to the administrative measures they implemented.

>>81392635
I hope he stays for good, but this is Brazil, I don't doubt that the butthurt mortadelas will try to make Dilma get back in power, we must not allow it or our country is done for.
>>
>>81375130
ayy lmao I hope you come out alright

Consider hiding the fact that you're American. Or would that actually help you.
>>
>>81393927
>Consider hiding the fact that you're American. Or would that actually help you.
It won't help you. It won't make you any more of a target either.

You will be just fresh meat to the grinder, just like any shitskin from my country.

My advice? Don't come.
>>
>>81382564
>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.
>>
>>81368476
Please post mirror of this link. It has been taken down
>>
>>81395966
Delivered, this one has the face of the girl censured btw.

https://youtu.be/SYvUkDCqcqw
>>
>>81368476

the amount of shit i have seen come out of brazil, you guys are irredeemable.
>>
File: trump_law_2.jpg (348 KB, 800x663) Image search: [Google]
trump_law_2.jpg
348 KB, 800x663
>>81384734
>>81369637
>>81368476

These are Epic webms.

Reminds me of Judge Dredd
>>
>>81396691
>the amount of shit i have seen come out of brazil, you guys are irredeemable.
How about instead of wasting billions of dollars fighting terrorism in the middle east you fight it in the americas first? We are living in terror everyday for as long as I remember.

We simply lack the manpower and resources to contain the hordes of shitskins anymore, soon they will overrun us and destroy the entire country. When that happens guess what will happen? Hordes of shitskins migrating through central america into the USA. Either help us deal with the situation now or nuke us already, before this plague spreads to your lands as well!

>>81396979
>Reminds me of Judge Dredd
This is the only way cops can fight back, if our cops tried acting like usa or EU cops we would have been destroyed a long time ago.
>>
File: 1468633876465.gif (2 MB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1468633876465.gif
2 MB, 350x250
>>81369637
>buddy and I wanna rob shit at gun point like bo$$
>scope out lil shop for a week
>run in like madmen , everything is cool , get the cash
>get btfo swag mag dumped on through the window like a bo$$
Nothing was wrong
>>
>>81368476
I AM THE LAW
>>
>>81398234>>81398293

It feels very good to see this kind of efficient police action, but our police is outnumbered, outgunned, underequiped and underpaid. Despite the brave actions of our police heroes they are simply unable to purge organized crime in our country withoun't external aid.
>>
>>81398505
what is up with off duty police in brazil , ever other video i have seen of the police fucking shit up they are always off duty.
>>
>>81399265
>what is up with off duty police in brazil , ever other video i have seen of the police fucking shit up they are always off duty.
https://youtu.be/p3JV_7F5AgI
https://youtu.be/FB-ths4Xpgk
Police here will try to fight back even if outnumbered and caught off guard, they would rather die than to let the criminal scum get away with their bullshit. And even though that sometimes fails in most cases it saves lives and stops robbers.
>>
>>81369637

REKT
>>
>>81399790
brazil should lend the usa some of those cops #blacktargetpracticematters
>>
>>81400522
We can't, these cops are the only thing preventing our country from being completly overrun by these shitskins.

If the USA sent its army here to back our cops and soldiers in a countrywide purge of the organized crime we would gladly send the cops and based FEB to aid the USA, but right now every single police office we have is already not enough to maintain crime in check.
>>
>>81383045
maybe you should be embarrassed.

same as us americans are embarrassed about our blacks.

recognizing a problem is not the problem. the problem is the problem.
>>
>>81402196
Don't waste time explaining that to that monkey, he is obviously the product our our public school system.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.