[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is erdogan bad? Didnt he improve the economy? Also fun fact,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why is erdogan bad? Didnt he improve the economy?
Also fun fact, israeli arabs(Arabs who are citizens of Israel, not those living in the west bank or the gaza strip) who were vacationing in Turkey love Erdogan and went out to celebrate with his supporters.
>>
hi jidf

He is bad because supporting ISIS is bad.

No matter WHO is doing it.
>>
>>81363384
You should know that jewish israeli public does not like erdogan at all. We still remmeber the whole "peace flotilla" and the fact hamas headquarters is in Turkey.
Also israeli jews think he is an islamist who will destroy turkish democracy.
>>
>>81362954
Haha, shilling the people that want to kill you.
Capta:fighter jets
>>
People have economic incentives to support Erdogan because things have improved in a lot of the country (outside of the "Westernized" city enclaves) under AKP rule, in addition to the cultural/Islamic stuff he obviously plays on

But of course they must all have childbrides and support ISIS or whatever, because demonizing political opponents is so hot right now, it worked so well for people fighting against Netanyahu, Brexit, George W. Bush etc. to just sneer at their countrymen
>>
He's trying to declare war on the US right now.
>>
>>81363614
Sure thing Shlomo, because Jews are not capable of putting some kind of puppet that talks about destroying Israel, when in fact only helps Israel

We live in an orwellian dystopia, the Jews are the Big Brother
>>
>>81362954

Why is Hitler Bad? Didn't he improve the economy?
>>
>>81365153
No matter what happens fags like yourself will find some excuse ot blame jews so i dont give a shit.
also, you probably never met a jew in your life.
>>
>He improved the economy
>This alone makes him good for shlomo

Checked
>>
>>81365159
>is

Hitler is still alive? stop twisting my melon.
>>
>>81365159
No. He burrowed heavily which forced him to go to war.
>>
>>81362954
Thats the reason why seculars didnt join coup. I dont like islamists but economy has been stable since he took power. In my childhood we had hyperinflation.

Last coup was in 1982 and the country was in civil war. 32 people died per day because of street brawls. It was legitimized.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.