[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont feminist care about how women are treated in muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: pepeheadphones.jpg (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
pepeheadphones.jpg
10 KB, 217x232
why dont feminist care about how women are treated in muslim countries?
>>
>>81352445
Go to youtube and search the origins of political correctness by Bill Whitlle
>>
>>81352445
Because they're retarded
>>
>>81352445
Because most feminists are inherently selfish and only care about what happens to them. They couldn't care less about what happens to someone in another country around the world.
>>
>>81352445

Insulting their religion is apparently worse than sexism.
>>
Because they don't care about women.

They care about shitting on men.
>>
Because that's how they want to be treated. Think about it.
>>
>>81352445
Because being brown trumps being a woman in the oppression olympics.
>>
>>81352445
Because feminism is part of leftist ideology and worshiping Muslim cock is part of leftist ideology.

You can't square that circle if they start to be vocal about it so they just stay quiet and hope nobody notices.
>>
>>81352445
Women like being treated poorly. That's why they bitch about how they are treated in the West.
>>
Feminists also didn't care about the Cologne sexual assaults but they start to rage whenever a native German says something remotely sexist.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1205x718
>>81352905
What do you guys think of based red pill?is he Bill Whittled?
>>
File: sjw priorities.jpg (38 KB, 599x501) Image search: [Google]
sjw priorities.jpg
38 KB, 599x501
>>
>>81352445
Feminist's ONLY objective is to ruin life for WHITE FUCKING MALES.

Dune people aren't white, so they don't give a fuck what they do.
>>
To be honest - every women will care about themselves much more than about random women in 3-rd world country. Even men will do the same.

But men woudn't do such false and theatrical attempt to pass himself off as a victim
>>
>>81353146
I agree with the irishman.

so this
>>
File: 353n5sled-1.png (48 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
353n5sled-1.png
48 KB, 603x603
>>81352445
Because women all secretly hate each other.
>>
File: 6MjGevS.png (64 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
6MjGevS.png
64 KB, 706x680
It's hard to understand as an empathetic dude, eh?
>GENDER OF LOVE
>>
>>81352445

Because they argue from a point of privilege they are not oppressed, they wouldn't even have the many platforms/outlets to express themselves if they were. They know that challenging Muslim countries would not work out well, so they would rather yell at puppies.
>>
Liberals are anti-white above all else. No amount of actual oppression, sexism, or racism will ever bother them if it comes from a non-white group.

Keep this in mind whenever you witness liberal hypocrisy. This will always be the common thread that runs through all their nonsense.
>>
because critical theory marxists made up a new word they tought all the first world 'college' women:

Intersectionality.

“holds that the classical models of oppression within society, such as those based on race/ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, class, species or disability do not act independently of one another; instead, these forms of oppression interrelate creating a system of oppression that reflects the “intersection” of multiple forms of discrimination.”

They use this to demand all 'minorities' and 'oppressed peoples' unite against the main oppressors(cis white males) and defend all other minorities and 'oppressed peoples' as a unified group and to never negatively attack another group if its opressed by your opressor(cis white males)

therefor feminists and lgbt remain silent on islam

therefor they ignore the racial violent, sexual assault and rape statistics, etc.

and so on.

its basically the SJW version of 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone', but instead of sin its 'let xe/xir who is without privilege cast the first stone', which means you cant say ANYTHING negative unless its about cis white males.

similiar to how they rewrote 'original sin' as white privilege, whichs claims you are guilty for the actions of your ancestors that have led to any privileges you have today.

its just more marxist subversion, divide and conquer tactic, etc.
>>
>>81352445
Because feminists (and libshits in general) love anything that's anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-West. That trumps even women's rights for them.
>>
File: Muslim-Feminist.jpg (53 KB, 502x483) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Feminist.jpg
53 KB, 502x483
>>81352445
Why would they care about the treatment of women in feminist utopias?
>>
>>81352445
Because their ideology is not pro-women, it's just anti-western.
>>
>>81352445
Why don't we care about war in Africa?
>>
File: Böhmermann.jpg (88 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
Böhmermann.jpg
88 KB, 940x528
Because they have the same enemy. White men and common sense
>>
>>81361654
Because as soon as the west sends troops to Africa, Liberals start losing their minds and accuse the west of trying to re-colonize africa.
>>
>>81352445
Because it is not about "ME ME ME".
Feminism is just another form of narcissism.
>>
>>81362948
Here's a more laid out one, why vote for trump and make America great? Why not make other countries great?

They do care, but it's all relative. It's not realistic for women in America to improve the lives of women in Yemen. But they can sure as hell fight for what they want in America.
>>
File: 1468534717523.jpg (196 KB, 1410x921) Image search: [Google]
1468534717523.jpg
196 KB, 1410x921
>>81363257
More laid out? Hardly!

We elect politicians to mange and run our own countries. It makes sense for elections to be centered around a single country.

Many feminists claim they're speaking for women all around the world. Some even attend UN meetings crying out for justice for women all around d the world, yet they still seem to timid to speak out about the current state of women living in Islamic countries.

That's because women associate islam with brown skin and christianity with white skin. Islam is not a race, but women are still too afraid to speak out against it, because they're more concerned about winning the "popularity contest" on social media.
>>
>>81363257
Thats what we've been doing for the last 60 years making other countries better it's time to focus on our own country and fix our crumbling infrastructure.
>>
ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>81365280
>I dress for when I am cruising in bathrooms.
>>
>>81364421
>It makes sense for elections to be centered around a single country.

The same way it makes sense for people to care about those in their own country before those in other countries.

Its not really their fight to push for change in Islamic countries, surely they'll speak out a general message about equality and justice and equal rights, but it's not their place to fight for rights and protections of women in other countries. That's gotta come for within the countries themselves. And many do speak out against practices such as genital mutilation child marriage and the such, from western and the other countries.

The last one seems to be a mixture of racism and sexism. gonna ignore it
>>
>>81352445
how DARE you?????????
>>
>>81365077
Yes so feminist are 60 years ahead of the general populace of the US on that one
>>
>>81366389
Do you know what infrastructure is i don't see any feminists building or fixing roads
>>
>>81366723
Yea I'll let you figure out what that meant on your own.
>>
>>81366723
You're smarter than this, well I hope so. You figure it out what I meant on our own.
>>
Because muslims are scary and won't bend to their will like nerdy beta-males and college campuses will.
>>
File: 1465354744153.jpg (907 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1465354744153.jpg
907 KB, 4500x4334
>>81354444
Fuckin Kwads
>>
File: B8dHB2TCYAAjMPd.jpg (57 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
B8dHB2TCYAAjMPd.jpg
57 KB, 600x445
>>81366042

>The last one seems to be a mixture of racism and sexism. gonna ignore it

Okay I'll shorten it for you

Criticising Islam is not racist, because Islam is not a race. :)
>>
>>81366042
>The last one seems to be a mixture of racism and sexism. gonna ignore it
Translation: I don't have an argument against that one, so I'm going to ignore it.

And it isn't feminists' fight to push for change in Islamic countries? These are countries where women can be stoned to death for being raped? That's where feminists draw the line and say, "Nope, not my problem"?

Face it, women in the first world complain about everything because they have it so good that they need to make up shit and blow things out of proportion to justify why they haven't lived up to the greatness of their ancestors.
>>
>>81365723
>filename
>>
>>81354991
this 2bh
>>
Western feminists are mostly myopic, like a lot of Western other-ideology-ists, they don't think of anything that happens outside the bubble.

Someone like Deeyah Khan is really lefty but still pretty based. Most of the Muslim women I know from my US college clique are like that - anti-right wing in the west, but also the first to speak up against honor killings, people assuming that everything in Islam must be good because Donald Trump doesn't like it etc
>>
>>81352445
Its not happening to them directly
>>
>>81352445
shut up you racist
>>
>>81360130
>whichs claims you are guilty for the actions of your ancestors that have led to any privileges you have today.

They are partially correct on that point.

We are allowed to call them fucking retarded thanks to the actions of the Revolution generation.
>>
>>81353146
This anon gets it.
The fact that feminism is thriving in the first world is because they have the means and the actual chances to shit on men.
Try to be a feminist in a muslim country, and you'll end up stoned (and I don't mean because of weed) in no time.
>>
>>81354444
>2 hours ago
>0 posts checking those quads
Sure is summer in here
>>
>>81353146
>>81355152
>>81369813

Sometimes it's hard to tell your flags apart.

>>81371299
>>81367769
>>
Women secretly want to be put in their place, hard.

Feminism was one giant shit test, and white men failed MISERABLY.
They may have failed so fucking badly they destroyed society.
>>
Feminism is just a weapon to cripple us, it has NOTHING to do with equality.
>>
>>81354444
nice digits friend
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.