[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/bernar d-cazeneuve-lance-un-app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Yong Napoleon.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Yong Napoleon.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/bernard-cazeneuve-lance-un-appel-aux-volontaires-pour-rejoindre-la-reserve-operationnelle-1006949.html

HOLY FUCK
O
L
Y

F
U
C
K
>>
war incoming?
>>
They really want to do it don't they. Enjoy becoming a police state France.
Diversity is our strength
War is Peace
Free Speech is Hate Speech
>>
>>81347944
It depends who starts it. This is just as much about putting the French people down as the Islamists.
>>
File: dLTKG8Q.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
dLTKG8Q.jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
I think this mean that we will have a full war against ISIS in 2017.

Many general in France say that we need to "clean Syria", that soldiers are here to die so civilians don't have to, and they want reservists to secure the streets of France so they can use military personnel in the war.
>>
>far-right surging with each new attack
>FN on track to win the next election
>establishment need to take as many nationalists out of the picture as they can before 2017
>sign your name here if you're a true patriot, goy! we need to know where you live so your problematic illegal opinions can be punish-I mean put to use!
>>
File: DSC_0069.jpg (3 MB, 4096x3072) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0069.jpg
3 MB, 4096x3072
Je voulais travailler à Nice cette année, mais ne veulent pas déjà.
>>
>>81347641
est ce que je joindre la legion etrangere ?
ou c'est trop tard ?
>>
Dropped French at 15.

Help
>>
I don't speak frog, you fuckers. Translate. Is it happening or not? Are we finally going to annihilate ourselves? CAN WE FINALLY KNOW PEACE!?
>>
>>81350796
>>81348943
>>
>>81350796
They're calling for reserve to defend the streets of france.

They are also calling civilians to join this "civilian force"
>>
>>81347641
The same guy is asking for Banning gun, don't fall for his bait.
>>
>>81347641
I only speak American and spic. What does this vowel based nonsense say?
>>
>>81351514
>>81348943
>>
>>81347641
Vivre la France! Remember the Bastille!
>>
>>81350796
The French government said that they are suckers and can't handle any threats to the state and to the population. As a preventive counterterrorism measure, more army and police forces will be patrolling the streets of French cities soon. In addition, these forces will be streighen up with French volonteers, with or without previous army experience.
>>
>>81348943

What needs to be cleaned is France, not Syria.
>>
>>81352299
>said muslim-overfilled Germany
>>
>>81352299
This x2. There would be even more happenings in France if you start "cleansing" Syria , it will make things worse
>>
>>81352481
He is right now. No need to bomb Syria when theses barbarians are in our ghetto with the approval of 1/3 of Muslims youths.
>>
>>81351416
/thread
>>
>>81352299
>>81352973
this

also
>dying for israel
>>
>>81353330
>fighting against ISIS is fighting for the Jews
not so fast Mohamed
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.