[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about this man, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 699x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 699x584
What can you tell me about this man, /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 442x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 442x284
>>81344105
He really likes throwing communists out of helicopters.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x300
Was he a great leader?
>>
Has an uncanny resemblance to my Russian ex-father in law. Even has a very similar hat, though Vyacheslav Mikhailovich's was about a foot wider.

I like the style of the feller on the left. Some kind of aide or minister or something? Should do my own hair like that.
>>
>>81344105
he was a puppet, pissed off lots of people, made others happy (less than those he made unhappy though). Will go down in history as a bad boy though, which is most likely true.
>>
>>81344600
It seems he saved your economy
>>
He was put into power by America

America is run by Jews

So he was Jewish puppet
>>
>>81344689
>seems

if you consider capitalism working in its most savage and unequal way a salvation...
>>
>>81345274
How is it not? Look at your GDP versus the monkeys in Brazil
>>
>>81345501
wasn't GDP proven to be bullshit?
>>
Milton Friedman = good
Pinochet = bad

pinochet got one big thing right: to ask a free market economist what kind of economy to have

in the category of dictators, pinochet is on the milder side. he's no stalin or mao, and he gave up power when they voted him out.

the entire world should be free market, but without the brutal dictator part.
>>
were there other Latin American dictators that were any good? I only know about this guy
>>
>>81346138
He killed communists - how is that bad?
>>
>>81344105
US puppet that wrecked the Chilean economy and had to reverse his policies
>>
>>81346138
He wasn't really brutal. he killed 2000 political dissidents and imprisoned at most 30k total. Regular citizens were not affected.
>>
>>81347039
> wrecked

Lefty faggot found
>>
File: chilean army 6.jpg (32 KB, 329x480) Image search: [Google]
chilean army 6.jpg
32 KB, 329x480
>>81344105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
>>
Chilebro, did Allende do any naughty things? You never hear much about that side of it? Was he or his followers violently anti-clerical or the like? Were people's businesses and properties seized or anything? Our own hotheads here went mental when they thought they were in charge, slaughtering and plundering left and right, but was it different over there?
>>
File: Economic_growth_of_Chile[1].png (17 KB, 653x442) Image search: [Google]
Economic_growth_of_Chile[1].png
17 KB, 653x442
>>81347097
>a bloo bloo bloo facts are communism
>>
>>81347170
That was great
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 1280x790) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 1280x790
>>81347656
Fuck off nigger. This is all due to Pinochet
>>
>>81347436
not chilean, but no
it was actually the sanest government in latin america at that time. but der jew herny kissinger didnt quite like latin american governments that werent puppets for the empire so... there you go
ppl defending pinochet are literally cucks for burgerclaps. that was the sole purpose of his government and the reason the cia orchestrated the coup against allende
>>
File: andean condor on stahlhelm.jpg (539 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
andean condor on stahlhelm.jpg
539 KB, 1024x717
>>81347664
Tune in for their annual military parade 19th of september.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUKoimpWtvQ
>>
>>81344105 (OP)

based as fuck
>>
>>81347754
first of all no, you fucking cunt. the growth begins once he left office. the economic policies changed substantially because pinochet had caused one of chile's biggest recessions in history. besides being a washington puppet he was literally useless
second, chile's gdp is quite misleading. it has the biggest wealth inequality of latin america. throw all the tantrums you want, but wealth redistribution is an objective macro economic variable to measure poverty in a country
>>
File: chilean officer.jpg (593 KB, 1600x1525) Image search: [Google]
chilean officer.jpg
593 KB, 1600x1525
>>81347754

>Fuck off nigger. This is all due to the
Chicago boys

FTFY
>>
>>81348288
The dip was due to Allende being a huge communist faggot.
>>81348216
You know the real deal
>>
File: down hands up.jpg (102 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
down hands up.jpg
102 KB, 540x720
>>81347754
lol i just realized you posted the same graph as i did as a counter argument

you're literally retarded
>>
>>81347097
Buttmad stormtard found
>>
>>81347436
He was a commie who nationalized private industries
>>
Don't listen to what most people say OP

too many leftist fedoras here in South America lately

Pinochet was based as fuck and only fucked communist pieces of shit

of course they are the loudest about it and will claim he was ''evil'' and other silly stuff but in reality he saved Chile from a much worse fate.

Chile is in fact the best country in SA
>>
John Pilger covered some out out in the war on democracy
http://johnpilger.com/videos/the-war-on-democracy
>>
>>81344105
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.