[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mudslime hypocrisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Nice attacker -
>Did drugs
>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
That describes every single mudslime I have ever met(except the pork part, it was the most ultimate fucking haram you could do), they would claim they're a full on mooslim, one of those types kills a bunch of people, suddenly he's not a "real" mooslim because he did the things mentioned above. Thoughts?
>>
>>81339844
I live in Denmark and all of the fucking Mudslimes are exactly the same here, pork is haram but they drink, smoke hash and generally fuck shit up. Retards.
>>
>>81339844
Everyone who do haram stuff are not muslims.
He can call himself whatever he want but he/she is not a muslim and don't belong to Islam.
>>
>>81339844
Most muslims here do drugs and drink. Hell, they are probably the biggest drug using and selling population here.
They never go to the mosque either. But they're always crying about how oppressed they are when they can't put a fucking towel on their faces, or how tough it is to not eat volontarily during day for a month. And they expect anyone to give a fuck.
>>
>>81339844
No true Muslim would...
>>
you all claim to be christians or jews yet you don't follow scripture.

only god may judge us. the rest is just persecution
>>
>>81340843
Among young population of course.
>>
"'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
Leviticus 19:19 and Deuteronomy 22:11 ...

you're not real christians! go kill yourselves!! neener neener neener!!! =PPPPP
>>
>>81339844
Most shitskins here drink, smoke weed, etc.

The problem isn't the religion imo.

its that most muslims are low iq inbred retards.

If you look at IQ studies the middle east is pretty much africa tier
>>
>>81340821
noo truuee moouslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81339844
>taliban grows/smokes marijuana and produces opium

there aren't any real muslims in afghanistan either.
>>
>>81340996
The Bible never claims only God may judge. Your ignorance of Christianity is apparent.
>>
>>81341502
derp that was about islam.
i dont know shit about christanity except paul founded it and jesus was a monotheist submitter. like myself.
>>
>>81339844
In the act of dying fighting the kuffar for Allah you are 100% guaranteed into Paradise regardless of sin. The night before 9/11 the Saudis involved drank, gambled and whored knowing that their sins didn't matter; they were going to die for Allah and have Paradise.

We've known this shit for 14 fucking years
>>
>>81341306
>ignores all the teachings of islam
B-b-but he has an arabic name!
>>
>>81341739
>fighting the kuffar
murder=/=fighting
Its only jihad if youre fighting combatants. Prove me wrong
>>
>>81340843
Yes! Pork was banned in my school because mudslime parents complained. Fucking incredible. And you're right, I used to live in student apartments and my neighbor was a mudslime who was selling drugs, always knocking on my door offering cocaine and holding parties every night, and EVERY FUCKING TIME there were chimpouts, fucking "troo mooslem"
>>
>>81341739
please give me the quran chapter/sura/verse that says this.
>>
>>81339844
what do you mean "nice" attacker? he wasn't fucking nice at all, he killed a bunch of kids
>>
>>81339844
"claims his cousin"
>claims
> cousin
weeew lad you drink that coolaid
>>
>>81342040
it's only murder if they are innocent
they disgrace the name of islam
they aren't innocent
checkmate
>>
>>81342280
Very amusing, Sweden.
>>
>>81339844

a shit a big one hahah a grat one
>>
>>81342535
>they disgrace the name of islam
>they aren't innocent
Care to bring proof that "disgracing the name of islam" is punishable by death?
>>
>>81339844
That's what Caucasians do every day. They say: "Allah doesn't watch us in Moscow".
>>
>>81342040
>>81342059

ALLAH GUARANTEES PARADISE:
Verily, ALLAH HAS PURCHASED OF THE BELIEVERS THEIR LIVES AND THEIR PROPERTIES; FOR THE PRICE THAT THEIRS SHALL BE THE PARADISE. THEY FIGHT IN ALLAH’S CAUSE, SO THEY KILL (OTHERS) AND ARE KILLED. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success. [Quran 9:111]

ALLAH ENCOURAGES JIHAD:
Those who believe say: “Why is not a Surah sent down for us? But when a decisive Surah explaining and ordering things is sent down, AND FIGHTING (JIHAD HOLY FIGHTING IN ALLAH’S CAUSE) IS MENTIONED (I.E. ORDAINED) THEREIN, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease of hypocrisy looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him. Obedience to Allah and good words were better for them. And when the matter preparation for Jihad is resolved on, then if they had been true to Allah, it would have been better for them. [Quran 47:20-21]

ALLAH CALLS PEACEFUL MUSLIMS TO FIGHT:
DO YOU CONSIDER THE PROVIDING OF DRINKING WATER TO THE PILGRIMS AND THE MAINTENANCE OF AL-MASJID-AL-HARAM (AT MAKKAH) AS EQUAL TO THE WORTH OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND THE LAST DAY, AND STRIVE HARD AND FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH? THEY ARE NOT EQUAL BEFORE ALLAH. And Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers). [Quran 9:19]
>>
>>81342758
it's not its proof they aren't innocent
>>
>>81339844
>ISIS already confirmed resüonsibilty for the attack
>(((media))) is still trying desperately to spin a lone wolf psyho non-muslim narrative
Why are normies so gullible?
>>
>>81339844
I'm not sure they're sure what point they're getting across.

>It's not only religious Muslims that are dangerous psychopaths, the nominal moderate ones are also!!! REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>81342806
Oh by the way, look at the first Sura's number. Ringing any bells?
>>
File: scarface pepe.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
scarface pepe.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
how hard is it to avoid drugs and alcohol?
im 25 and have been drunk like 10 times in my life and never took any drugs beside weed.
its almost like muslims want to be sinners, or dream of living life like a western degenerate normie.
>>
>>81342059
>implying the Hadith aren't the guiding principles for 95% of the 1.7 billion muslims on Earth

(You) tried
>>
>>81342763
>They say: "Allah doesn't watch us in Moscow".

>go to city
>escape omnipotent god's surveillance
So Allah is kind of like the tree gods on game of thrones??
>>
>>81342983
They can't be killed because of it in the west, better do it before Sharia is back.
>>
>>81342806
>inb4 "it's interpreted to mean something else"
>>
>>81339844
No true Scottsman
>>
>>81343084
Well you're right, since the Quran is rarely read but it does command all Muslims to be like Muhammed. The practise of emulation is known as Sunna and is widely practised. If you want to know about Islam, just look at Muhammed. All Muslims are to be like him, no need to scrounge confusing Quran texts when you have the Hadiths and the Sira (His biography) when looking for political violence in Islam
>>
These attacks are a good thing, I see no downsides

France has been filled with mudslime lovers for centuries
It makes it more likely that they will leave the EU and elect Marine Le Pen
And it encourages the police to do another round of arrests of mudslimes.
>>
>>81339844

How did we anticipate that they would claim he's not a real Muslim.

It's like it almost happened before or something..
>>
>>81342806
>Quran 9:111
Refers to fighting on the battlefield, not killing random innocent defenseless civilians.
>Quran 47:20-21
Jihad is only defensive
And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors. ’ (Al-Baqarah , 2: 190)
‘And do not slay the soul [whose life] God has made inviolable, except with due cause … ’ (Al-Isra’ , 17: 33); and ‘Say: “Come, I will recite that which your Lord has made a sacred duty for you: that you associate nothing with Him, that you be dutiful to parents, and that you do not slay your children, because of poverty – We will provide for you and them – and that you do not draw near any acts of lewdness, whether it be manifest or concealed, and that you do not slay the life which God has made sacred, except rightfully. This is what He has charged you with that perhaps you will understand.” ’ (Al-An’am , 6: 151). The slaying of a soul—any soul—is haraam (forbidden and inviolable under Islamic Law), it is also one of the most abominable sins (mubiqat ). God ﷻ says in the Qur’an: ‘Because of that, We decreed for the Children of Israel that whoever slays a soul for other than a soul, or for corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers have already come to them with clear proofs, but after that many of them still commit excesses in the land .’ (Al-Ma’idah , 5: 32)
>>
>>81341929
Well he got the violence down. Very muslim of him
>>
>>81343503
It's all the west fault after all. He killed people so he wasn't a true muslim anyways.
>>
whether it's Islam in general or these people from middle eastern areas that happen to be muslim they're incompatible with the west on a fundamental level. fuck them all, we don't need them, let them stay where they are.
>>
>That describes every single mudslime I have ever met

Aren't the whiter Mudslimes in Europe a lot more lax on following the religion than their shittier counterparts?
>>
File: shit.png (245 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
245 KB, 381x380
>>
>>81339844
>Ate Pork
Are muslims implying eating pork makes you a bad person? As someone who regularly eats delicious italian prosciutto I am fucking offended at that.
>>
>>81339844
all muslims are relieved of his sins if he die for Allah. The man took the way of Jihad and he is in heaven now regardless of his wrong doings
>>
>>81343540
oh and you magically decided it only applies to a "battlefield" how convenient
>>
>>81343747
They are, thus they aren't real muslim either.
>>
>>81343093
He has geolocation OFF option. Still better than most OSs.
>>
>>81343791
>this is what mudscum actually believes

open a fucking physics book, fag.
>>
>>81343791
>The man took the way of Jihad
running over civvies isn't jihad no matter how you spin it.
>>
>>81343540
>Jihad is only defensive
Bullshit. All it takes is a mudslime crying its boohoo feelings got hurt by the nonbeliever eating a bacon sandwich and saying he doesn't care for the """""""RELIGION OF PEACE""""" and suddenly that's offense against islam enough.
>>
>>81343540
I only need to look at Muhammed's history to know his actions spoke otherwise, since he actively commited over 100 Jihads in the last 9 years of his life, and at the end of his life, the entire Arabian Peninsula was successful. He subjugated the Jews and Christians who either converted, became Dhimmis and paid the Jizya, or killed. It's been 1400 years since then and none of the doctrine has changed nor can it since Allah commands to be like Muhammed 92 times in the Quran.

Read the Sira, your attempt to throw Quran verses at me won't work. I know their context, and I know their meaning.
>>
>>81343773
No, but no muslim will ever eat pork.
It's like the last boundary, you can drink, never go to the mosque, take drug, fuck everything that move and still be considered "muslim" by your peers but if you eat pork? Fuck off.
>>
Lets be honest, the reason we blame islam is because we are being politically CORRECT.

The real problem isnt islam itself, like guns. The problem are the muslims, their race.
The true redpill is to realize that there are inferior races and some races are really stupid and needs to be exterminated

Muslims are idiotic inbred smelly disgusting piece of shits, its not the religion, its them.
>>
>>81344015
Pakis called jihad on a man in Pakistan because he had dared leave islam, anything that kills non-muslims is jihad to them
>>
>>81344035
*his conquest of the entire Arabian Peninsula
Sorry I'm high as fuck and I should have sense checked
>>
>tfw muslim but I jack off to big anime tiddies
>dont pray
hell awaits
>>
We already knew that this was ultimately a race issue and not a religious one.

Funny that they are literally shilling for this viewpoint, which will hurt them either way :)
>>
>>81344092
Muslim isn't a race though, stop being stupid.
There is almost 2 billion muslim in the world, the largest population of muslim isn't even arabic.
>>
>>81339844
>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
That's how most non-muslims are. Islam is truly the only religion of peace.
>>
>>81342823
Can you link where Isis claimed responsibility?
>>
>>81342806
>>81342806
9/111: god has bought from the believers their lives and their money in exchange for paradise. thus, they fight in the cause of god, willing ot kill and get killed. such is His truthful pledge in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Quran - and who fulfills His pledge better than God? You shall rejoice in making such an exchange. this is the greatest triumph.

47/20.21 = those who believed said "when will a new sura be revealed?" but when a straightforward sura was revealed, wherein fighting was mentioned, you would see those who harbored doubts in their hearts looking at you, as if death had already come to them. they were thus exposed.
21. obedience and righteous utterances are expected of them. if only they showed confidence in god, when mobilization was called for, it would have been better for them.

9.19= have you considered the watering of pilgrims and caring for the sacred masjid a substitutte for believing in god and the last day, and striving in the cause of god? they are not equal in the sight of god. god does not guide the wicked people.

i asked for a verse that washes away sin you fucking goat fucker. god i hate your culture, i'm so happy i'm western culture and then introduced to islam. fuck you, learn to read.
>>
>>81344015
he was running over the kuffar. the kuffar in islam are no different than insects regardless of combatant or not. compared to the way you are viewing non whites as non humans, muslims viewed you worse.

a muslim cannot sin upon the kuffar. if a muslim raped a child kuffar, he is no different than raping a goat.
>>
>>81339844
his motivation for the murders?
>>
>>81339844
>Did drugs
>Was a drunk
>Ate Pork
>Never went to mosque
>Still ran over people in the name of his fucked up religion.
>>
Well, he attacked normies.
Maybe he did it in the name of the KEK?
>>
you honestly think someone who didn't even go to a mosque would kill for his religion?

he acted on his own
>>
The 9/11 attackers smoked weed and went to strip clubs. I guess they weren't muslin either?

ISIS says the truck guy was with them, thats the important claim.
>>
>>81339844
We all know this guy was shit nobody takes the ISIS claim seriously here. Maybe amerifags do though not sure.
>>
>>81344082
>no muslim will ever eat pork
Our muslims do, like all Europeans do.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/bulgarias-muslims-not-deeply-religious-study.aspx?pageID=238&nID=8817&NewsCatID=393
Then again we had to beat common sense into them and make them non-religious to be acceptable. You should do that with your immigrants too. I was raised on ham and salami sandwiches and fully enjoy Prosciutto now and refuse to interact with people who demonize eating delicious pork.
>>
>>81344513
he was psychotic and depresive, he ran away from Tunisia because his father and doctor wanted to intern him.
>>
>>81344327
Thats not what i meant. I couldnt find the specific word, so i used race.

Im saying that MUSLIMS themself are idiotic, dumb, inbred, retarded. And it has nothing to do with the religion

There has to be something spiritual about it, all muslims are stupid as fuck
>>
>>81343816
The entire surah refers to the battle of tabouk you idiot.
>>81344022
And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors. ’ (Al-Baqarah , 2: 190)
>>81344035
>I only need to look at Muhammed's history to know his actions spoke otherwise, since he actively commited over 100 Jihads in the last 9 years of his life
>100 jihads
Dont use word you dont know
>He subjugated the Jews and Christians
pic related
>paid the Jizya
They pay jizya because they arent mandated to pay zakat (religious tax). Zakat for muslims, jizya for non muslims as to avoid a compulsory religious tax
>Read the Sira, your attempt to throw Quran verses at me won't work. I know their context, and I know their meaning.
Considering you dont know why dhimmis pay the jizya I doubt you know anything about the sira let alone islamic jurisprudence
>>
>>81344664
Muslims in France don't, you'll never see anyone from the Maghreb eat pork.
>>
>>81344719
Most people are stupid as fuck
>>
>>81342983
It depends on who your friends are. I was really straight edge for the longest time and then I started hanging out with some scumbags that got me into drugs. You just have to avoid bad people
>>
>>81344327
That is true, I think the vast majority of muslims are Indian, and suffering from Parkistans attacks even more than most people in the World.
>>
>>81344415
So much anger despite you believe you've already somehow won this arguement. I already gave you a verse, it was 9:111, clearly you lack an understanding of the Sira and you also lack the understanding of Muhammed.

Then again, you could be decieveing me since Muhammed was. Allah is the greatest deciever after all? Oh and what's the shortest Hadith?
>>
File: 1468579983170-pol.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1468579983170-pol.png
451 KB, 1080x720
>>81344327
I think using advanced scientific techniques we just *might* be able to squeeze some data out regarding which races are most often blowing people to bits when they are just going about their business.
>>
File: le incase face.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
le incase face.png
91 KB, 231x249
>ISIS aren't real Muslims, because they follow the book exactly, unlike moderate Muslims
>this guy isn't a real Muslim, because he doesn't follow the book exactly
>>
>>81339844
Literally no true Scottsman.
>>
No True Scotsman
>>
>>81341204
It's a metaphor idiot
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>81344724
Oh, is this a "Islam is a religion of peace" moment? Because it's a political system with rules of war and that makes all muslim traitor by definition.

The fuck are you doing here you fucking future pogrom victim?
>>
>>81344355
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZW0HE
>>
>did drugs
>was a drunk
>ate pork
>never went to mosque
>but decided to kill many people in the name of islam anyway

.t muslim terrorist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

If he isn't real then these people are fakers too.
>>
>>81344724
>And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you
For muslims just telling them you don't want to be muslim is "fighting against them." That's why they kill apostates.
>>
>>81344759
Get rid of them then, they are disgusting and a danger to the French people and society.
>>
>>81339844
>Thoughts?
You're right.
>>
>>81343417
there are some muslims who refuse to worship muhammed because it's turned into idol worship as you described.

if you want to make me not muslim u have two choices 1) disprove the 19 math code (nsa wtf r u doing jacking off to anime?) or 2) prove the hadith and sunna were written by god.
>>
File: pig_fucker_shakeel_baht.jpg (15 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
pig_fucker_shakeel_baht.jpg
15 KB, 300x373
Anyone want this thing in their country? Anyone want anything remotely resembling this thing in their country?
>>
>>81339844
Apparently Islam isn't as popular as the studies suggest then lol 1.5 billion Muslims? Must be only a few hundred million according to apologists.
>>
File: 1468597106691.jpg (42 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1468597106691.jpg
42 KB, 217x320
>>81344823
lol.
Muslim detected
>mfw europeans are either muslims or muslim defenders/lovers
>>
>>81339844
NPR had a Muslim come on, and of course they asked her about her friend who was killed. "Oh she/he was a muslim, it just shows that terrorism has no religion....I was born in France, it is my country, if you don't like it then you can leave, I'm not going to." Just the typical Muslim response.

I'm beginning to hate them so much.
>>
File: 1467440246175.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1467440246175.webm
3 MB, 720x480
RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>81341929
>Ignores all instructions
>Kills infidels in Allahs name
Pick one
>>
>>81339844
>sin constantly

>have religious belief that going gihad forgives all sins

>fall into depression because there is nothing truly good in your debased life

>want out of shit life

>go gihad , all sins forgiven, exit strategy

>get virgin bitches
>>
>>81339844
>Mohamed
>Born in Tunisia
>Muslim
>Friend with the Islamist state organisation
Nothing to do with a religion or culture in particular.
>>
Because they have the idea of martyrdom they view their transgressions as minor and forgivable given they are "martyrs"
>>
>>81344724
>Dont use word you dont know

Not an argument. It means struggle, and I know you are a Jihadist of writing. You defend Islam by writing, which is one of the four kinds of Jihad.

Lol literally fake my man, the only writing materials at that time was leaves, stones and shoulder of lamb. Did you know Quran means recitation? What was the first book in Arabia?

Muhammed eventually killed Christians and Muslims have ever since. Or, as a "mercy", made them Dhimmis and to pay the Jizya. They paid the Jizya which was half their earnings just to practice their religion, and the Dhimmi status reduced them to almost slave status.
>>
>>81342983
>how hard is it to avoid drugs and alcohol
>i certainly haven't, but i mean like, how hard could it be?
>>
>>81339844
ISIS took responsibility for the attack on Nice.
Now matter how much the left kicks and screams. This was a radical islamic terrorist attack
>>
>>81344865
Ofc, we were already able to determine with precision that the US diet bring up a society full of fatties and that CNN grows your mind in a way that makes you ignore most of the other world cultures (i mean do you even know how many different languages are spoken in India and the middle east, how many different religions exist there?), why not put our mind together and try to see why when a country mass attack another country people try to fight back?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10761590

Dumbest people:

1.Aboriginals
2.African Blacks

Power g4p

3.Pure Native Americans
4.Mulattoes

Power gap

5.South American

6.North Africans
7.Middle-eastern
8.Indian
9.South Asians

Power gap

10.East Asians
11.Europeans

http://www.strawpoll.me/10761590

We should change the "No True Scottsman" fallacy name.
>>
>>81344853
i dont acknowledge the hadith or sunnah as part of monotheist submission. god did not put them in the quran. they are idol worship. if you want to debate islam with me, I require it be on Quranic grounds.
>>
"he wasn't a muslim, you can't blame islam"

great, lets deport all sandniggers then

"no wait, that's not what i meant"
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x238
Are these things haram? Cause I know a Muslim faggot who does this shit.
>>
>>81345540
Yeahhh keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>81341929
>no true scotsman
>>
>>81339844
Every terrorist attack by Muslims ever
>t. he wasn't a real muslim
>t. related muslim person
>>
>>81345535
Since you love Suras so much here;

Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. S. 9:29
>>
>>81345091
>That's why they kill apostates
Find one verse in the quran that says its okay to kill apostates. There are multiple cases of people renouncing their islam right in front of the prophet and they werent harmed at all. One apostate was even given governance of the levant.
Execution for apostates didnt arise until centuries after Muhammads death, when religion was tied to ones nationality and apostasy was therefore considered to be treason.
>>81345028
>a fucking leaf
>6th pillar of islam
There are only 5.
>posting wahhabi khawarji deviant shilling material
Fuck off
>>
>>81339844
Found some nice anti-jihad propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zd2yLNpv_A
>>
>>81340518
Then you got 0 muslims in your country.
>>
>>81345720
http://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-attack-in-nice-france-1468659227
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/isis-claims-responsibility-for-nice-terrorist-attack-w429515
>>
>>81345815

this

t. just fucking burn them all
>>
>>81343540
>And fight in the way of God with those who fight against you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors. ’ (Al-Baqarah , 2: 190)

Yeah, and it takes one drone-strike that kills someone in the Middle-East, and all the Jihadis think they are defending Islam against the House of the Kuffar.
>>
File: bE65jZH.jpg (69 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
bE65jZH.jpg
69 KB, 509x300
NICEEE
>>
>ISIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACK
ISIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACK
ISIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACK

French fags on suicide watch
>>
>>81339844
Apologists.
Islam is a cultural and civilisational cancer, it must be wiped out
>>
File: Homos hate him.jpg (51 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
Homos hate him.jpg
51 KB, 480x371
>>81345180
Implying the frog you were quoting is not named Mohamed as well.
>>
>>81345858
That guy is confused, he's talking about the jews.
>>
>>81346064
I know, it's a shame. I hope Russia invades and liberates France from those roaches.
>>
>>81345898
Lol these guys are just opportunists, they are just jumping on the bandwagon and say heyyy yeahhh we did that
>>
Most Muslims not living under Sharia law don't completely follow the Quran. Whoever called this guy not Muslim must also claim millions of other Muslims are not Muslim.
>>
>>81345641
I don't care what you require. You're not an authority on Islam, Muhammed is. And what Muhammed did is Islam, since Allah commands he is the perfect Muslim.
>>
>>81345198
Get out of France pig fucker.
I've been all over the world. I don't give a fuck about understanding people that kill civilians.
Pic should be your destiny.
>>
>>81339844
So basically he was a casual muslim and still did all this shit hmmm
>>
File: 1WFWy2D.jpg (77 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1WFWy2D.jpg
77 KB, 480x480
>>81339844
>Drank alcohol
>ate pork
>took drugs
>never went to mosque

Then this is EXACTLY why he had to kill those people. After all that fucking up, martyrdom is the only way to guarantee salvation.
>>
>>81339844
Their prophet tells them that they can be forgiven for a life of sin if they repent and wage war in the name of Islam in their final days.

This is a good thing to tell people when you are a warlord, trying to convert and raise armies to conquer and subjugate even more people while growing your death cult.
>>
>>81345535
>Not an argument
>Dont know how to use a word correctly
>Somehow this isnt representative of your ignorance
Lol okay.
>lol literally fake my man, the only writing materials at that time was leaves, stones and shoulder of lamb.
Yeah its not like the egyptians invented papyrus over 1000 years before that.
>Muhammed eventually killed Christians and Muslims have ever since.
Yeah thats why theres still a bunch of Christians in Iraq, Egypt and the levant, amirite? :^)
>They paid the Jizya which was half their earnings
Why are you lying on the internet?
"People of the Book and magians do not have to pay any zakat on any of their property, livestock, produce or crops. The sunna still continues like that. They remain in the deen they were in, and they continue to do what they used to do. If in any one year they frequently come and go in muslim countries then they have to pay a tenth every time they do so, since that is outside what they have agreed upon, and not one of the conditions stipulated for them. This is what I have seen the people of knowledge of our city doing."
Malik Mutawwa Book 17, Number 17.24.46

>Dhimmi status reduced them to almost slave status
Yeah they even let them drink wine, attend church and eat pork on their own property. They didnt even have to get conscripted in times of war! So oppressive, almost like slavery!
>>
>>81344327
muslim is a mental disease affecting your DNA.
Just like niggerism.

When you do something related to shitskinery, you automatically become part of the shitskinnery.
>>
>>81346337

>>81345582
>>
File: capture.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>pic related
>taken in France

french are pussies kek
>>
in the quran itself there are some verses that promote violence and murder blah blah blah. that's true. but let's not talk about outlawing a religion or revoking peoples rights because that scares me =P
muh lib logic.

what gets me is as someone above said, 95% of the muslims follow more than the quran alone, and they're the problem.

we're not revoking rights from westboro babtists or other christian or jewish fundamentalists. granted, they dont kill. but their books allow it too.
/end libtard logic.

so as far as saying the hadith and sunnah are a political structure and not a religion, i agree. in america we dont follow sanhedrin, but let's acknowledge all abrahamic religions have additional texts made by non prophets, for pure political reasons.
i also think islam has been twisted by national leaders for national purposes, and that needs to be un-winded.
>>
>>81341204
>Leviticus

>Taking anything Leviticus wrote seriously.

Please.
>>
>>81346862
Nobody gives a fuck about religion except americunts dude, you should realize that.
>>
>>81345223
It's always been idol worship? Are you dumb? There are 92 verses in your precious Quran which state BE LIKE MUHAMMED. You can only know that through his traditions and his life, the Sira. You get your fucking 5 pillars from him for fuck's sake, none of that shit is in the Quran

Nigga you could be decieving me, but you're still dumb in either case
>>
>>81346231
i'm sure you can find a quran verse to back that up, but my logic fails when i think about why muhammed wrote stuff after teh quran. why didnt god have him write it into the quran.
>>
>>81341215
>Low IQ of that nature produces that level of barbarism
>Hindus, Buddhists aren't as bad
>>
>>81346862
Or we could just not allow sandniggers in decent countries.
>>
So it's not just mohammedans but all people from the inbred sand box?
colour me surprised
>>
>>81347013
Again, nobody gives a fuck about religion dude.
>>
they ALWAYS say this shit about terrorists in the west and it's getting fucking annoying
>>
>>81346337
I'll apply to man the thing the day we can finally reclaim our country and blood.
>>
>>81346971
oh jee i'm an idiot. i thought the five pillars were the first chapter of teh quran.
>>
>>81339844
At any point a 'moderate' or even a 'bad' muslim can fall back on their religion in times of duress.
But one of the few ways to achieve salvation in a short period of time without hard work for the rest of your days is to commit to jihad and kill some infidels on your way to paradise and your reward (hell if there exists one).

What the West calls 'moderate' and 'good' are in fact, bad muslims, or muslims in name only.

What we call 'radicalized' or 'extremist' muslims are in fact, orthodox and properly practicing muslims.

Muslims will publicly call these actions one things, especially to the media, while doing the opposite in private.
Just like even bad Christians will ridicule the shit out of sinners. 'Moderate' muslims see Westerners primarily as infidels/kaffir/heretics/blasphemers/etc and sympathize more with their muslim brothers than with those harmed by their actions.
They play damage control because they do not want a full scale reaction from any Western power until they are sure that they have the upper hand. Or they are a TERRIBLE muslim and enjoy their degenerate Western lifestyle while pretending to be part of the culture the originated them.
>>
>>81346963
Riiiight.
>There are countries today with state religions
>Irreligion is built into the US Constitution
Dumbass
>>
>>81347278
Hows that brexit going mate?
>>
>>81339844
>implying that true
>implying it's his cousin and not just an actor
That just a way to make people don't blame muslims.
the FN got too much votes in the last regional vote
>>
>>81339844
>claims his cousin
>>
>>81347116
how do you deal with ppl like me. i've never met a sand nigger, been to a mosque (jk), and bought a quran from amazon.com and converted. never read teh hadith or sunnah.
guna deport whitey?
>>
>>81346907
>taking anything written in the bible seriously

pls
>>
No, muslims.

You are a shit.
>>
>>81346337
Agreed, except we should do that with all our governments leaders, ministers etc, and with most of our finance and company leaders.
>>
>>81339844
It's how the game is played. Where have you been.
>>
File: pigface.jpg (37 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
pigface.jpg
37 KB, 600x399
Praise Allah, pig semen be upon him.
>>
>>81347347
Exactly what I said, nobody gives a fuck, except americunt and some sand niggers countries where all the smart people ran away a long time ago anyway.
>>
>>81346730
>Yeah its not like the egyptians invented papyrus over 1000 years before that.
Egyptians and Arabia didn't trade very often and only in Mecca, so it wasn't exactly on hand. Most people weren't fucking literate mate.

>Yeah thats why theres still a bunch of Christians in Iraq, Egypt and the levant, amirite? :^)

Yes, it was the birthplace of Christianity. They used to be all Christian. Not anymore. 1400 years of Jihad has been instrumental in this. It took Turkey 5 centuries to become 99.7% Muslim. It takes time, but eventually Jews and Christians are subdued. Why? Because they are living as a Dhimmi status and stripped of rights.
>Why are you lying on the internet?
Why are you?
>Yeah they even let them drink wine, attend church and eat pork on their own property. They didnt even have to get conscripted in times of war! So oppressive, almost like slavery!

Muslim (19:4294) - There are many places in the hadith where Muhammad tells his followers to demand the jizya of non-believers. Here he lays down the rule that it is to be extorted by force: "If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"

Sahih Bukhari (41:19) - "When Allah's Messenger had conquered Khaibar, he wanted to expel the Jews from it as its land became the property of Allah, His Apostle, and the Muslims. Allah's Messenger intended to expel the Jews but they requested him to let them stay there on the condition that they would do the labor and get half of the fruits. Allah's Messenger told them, "We will let you stay on thus condition, as long as we wish." So, they (i.e. Jews) kept on living there until `Umar forced them [out]." The Khaybar were a peacful farming community that were attacked by surprise and and conquered. The Jizya in this case was set at half of the non-Muslim's earnings.
>>
>>81347934
jew religion allows for killing non jews right?

you're wise. happy to have this chat, thankyou.
>>
>>81344514
i guess you could call him a moderate muslim
>>
>>81339844
Decided to become one yesterday. Fuck off cuck.
>>
>>81347934
is there a word to describe monotheist submitters who condem/refuse to follow hadith and sunnah? and i think muslims are guilty of idol worship by following muhamed.

if there was a clear denomination to describe this it would make these conversations quick and easy.

how many branches of christanity are there? lol
>>
>>81347934
JUST DROP THE BOMB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrHRs7jdPCE
>>
Jesus was a wizard and you can too
>>
>>81348591
Whatever it is, it's not Islam.

>>81348606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
>>
>>81345032

damn they are all soldiers now
>>
>>81349012
yay i'm not islamic.

still an abrahamic monotheist submitter.

soooooo still a muslim.
>>
File: 1466689722521.jpg (123 KB, 582x343) Image search: [Google]
1466689722521.jpg
123 KB, 582x343
>>81347344
>But one of the few ways to achieve salvation in a short period of time without hard work for the rest of your days is to commit to jihad and kill some infidels on your way to paradise and your reward

>What the West calls 'moderate' and 'good' are in fact, bad muslims, or muslims in name only

So what you're saying is, by not decrying Islam as a barbarian cult in Western society, and publicly fostering the idea that Islam is a legitimate faith, millions of "moderate" Muslims are being brainwashed into believing the only way they can escape eternal torture is by committing a suicide bombing?
>>
>>81347475
>written in the bible seriously

Some of it is of historical interest, some of it is sound moral guidance, some of it is even applicable today.

But all of the insane shit is from Leviticus. Remove his passages and you clear out almost everything about killing and beating and punishing and hating.
>>
>>81345846
surah 5:32
seems to imply that killing folks is alright if they're spreading "mischief/corruption" in the land... im sure many muslims would interpret apostasy as encouraging corruption
>>
File: 1464117444879s.jpg (2 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1464117444879s.jpg
2 KB, 122x125
>>81339844
>He couldn't have believed in killing infidels in the name of Allah. He ate pork!
but he jumped out of a van shouting "Allahu Ackbar" and started shooting people
>But the pork!
>>
>>81349401
well that's picking and choosing. kinda like me and the hadith/sunnah. there's alot more than leviticus.

http://rationalwiki. org/wiki/List_of_actions_prohibited_by_the_Bible

i like how exodus says kill yourself if you've eaten a cheeseburger. i say don't talk about taking away rights from islamists until you address that part.

judge the individual, not the shit he wraps himself in, like skin.
>>
>>81339844
>Nice attacker
I don't think he was that nice.
Damn, English language is shit.
>>
>>81349477
putting melamine in toothpaste and baby formula?

china is now muslim.
>>
>>81349871

>Reported Islamic Terror attacks since 9/11: v

>People killing themselves from eating Cheeseburgers: 0

What's the actual issue here? The difference is the practise of the doctrine of Jihad is real. I don't think anyone is going to kill themselves over a cheeseburger.
>>
Doesn't seem so nice now does he
>>
File: 1468619018791.jpg (35 KB, 501x551) Image search: [Google]
1468619018791.jpg
35 KB, 501x551
>>81349530
>>>>but I saw him drink alcohol and he even went to a hooker wants
>>> that's why his killing of infidels has nothinng to do with the religion which calls you to kill infidels!
>>
File: 1468608563136.jpg (115 KB, 1038x1154) Image search: [Google]
1468608563136.jpg
115 KB, 1038x1154
>not a real christian
>not a real communist
>>
>>81350480
jihad = struggle to remain righteous

in your opinion, what am i?
>>
>>81349871

Did you just link to the Rational Wiki? Mate... for shame.

Christianity does not give a flying fuck about all of these crazy prohibitions. Christianity is just a social institution. It has practical functions; social cohesion, moral socialization, an impetus for redemption, to name a few.

So what is your point? A certain amount of muslims are actually going out and fulfilling the doctrine of Jihad, and they actually BELIEVE in enforcing the exact same type of insane prohibition you speak about; i.e. killing somebody for their dietary choices.

While the Bible will be rammed with crazy shit, ask yourself: Are Christians actually practicing or preaching any of this barbaric shit?

Yous a fool, baby.
>>
>>81339844
>claims cousin
Who in 3 weeks will cause another terror attack in the name of islam I guess
>>
File: b7056lf223.png (72 KB, 1232x782) Image search: [Google]
b7056lf223.png
72 KB, 1232x782
>>
taqiya
>>
>>81349012
Islam at his best
>>
>>81352479
theologically all fundamentalist abraham religions are guilty. sure you're right theres a 00.0% chance of christain or jews driving truck bombs.

just plz don't blame the non fundies and talk about revoking rights for us.

u dont see me objecting to profiling tho.
>>
>>81339844
youre attacker a shit m8
>>
So you made many thousand ranting posts about muslim violence...

We asked you repeatedly - is there ANY EVIDENCE that the guy was muslim ?!

You needed no evidence to make a judgement...

Will you /pol/ apologize (at least in your mind) for being rash and incompetent judge ?!

And if someone next time asks during HAPPENING - "Is there any EVIDENCE ?" , don't be harsh and think and check better...!
>>
>>81352938
The comic is clearly pointing out the fact that the leftist standard for being a radical Islamist is living 100% by the koran at all times and never violating any of its teachings then killing people whereas every vaguely Christian group that kills people is radical Christianity.

No need to get so defensive Mohammed.
>>
>>81349871
>well that's picking and choosing.

Not really. All that shit is old testament. The point of Christianity is that you no longer need to adhere to it and can instead adhere to the new testament. And as the link you posted shows, there is a clear difference in the level of batshit craziness between one and the other.
>>
>>81339844

he did drugs, drank, ate pork? Sounds like a typical MODERATE MUSLIM to me.
>>
fbi labels juggalos a gang. but not people who listen to icp.

can we just say muhammed followers are like juggalos

and keep the music down low ^_~
>>
And he said he hated arabs because they made him ashamed

this guy is practically /pol/ incarnated
>>
File: 1374145819116.gif (2 MB, 458x225) Image search: [Google]
1374145819116.gif
2 MB, 458x225
>>81353903
>>
>>81353782

even the apostate brown men are redpilled about the cumskins
>>
>>81353667
i dont understand this commend or the comic but the comic to me says i have a cognitive defect. which i think is accurate atm becuase i'm confused.
>>
muslim.
>>
>>81342047
I thought you were uncucked Denmark.
Even here, we still have porks
>>
muslims here dont really do haram stuff

some drink when they're younger but by and large they're quite observant
>>
File: youaintnomuslim_590.jpg (40 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
youaintnomuslim_590.jpg
40 KB, 590x450
>>
>>81339844

And now he is granted paradise for repenting and slaying the infidels.
>>
>>81345875

Yup. None of them count. He must be racist if he wants them out. Can't claim it's because of their religion since they aren't religious. :^)
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.