[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in an admittedly firstworld developed country >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 550x535
>born in an admittedly firstworld developed country
>have a tendency of thought similar to /pol/
>have to take side with shitskins nonetheless because I'm one of them
seriously, how many of non-white /pol/acks here wish to be white? I feel alienated..
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 375x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 375x472
Dude, you're Japanese.. Hitler openly admitted that you are not only our brother, but superior in certain respects. I have no grievance whatsoever toward your noble race. (I'm part hispanic and my fashy friends have never discriminated against me, the movement is about self-determination for all civilized peoples, not just whites) God bless
>>
>>81336688
/pol/ likes the nips because nationalism and not being a cucknation
>>
are you dumb?

read more. It is all about self respect and respect of your nation and heritage
>>
Nip is okay don't worry Ichiro
>>
Honestly, the take away here is that it's an issue of culture, not race. I would be far more inclined to agree with /pol/ if their rhetoric was framed around the decline of culture and not the proliferation of genomic mixing.
>>
>>81337476
>>81337948
thank you bros, but I can't fully agree with /pol/ and post something in favor of you guys as long as you call me a slant-eyed ugly gook.
I wish East Asian were physically beautiful and respectable people like whites

>>81338112
really? I've browsed here for half a year and it seems to me /pol/ heavily stick to whiteness/white supremacy
>>
Come home, Jap man. Bring your women too
>>
STFU undeveloped Nip cuck
>>
>>81338683
>really? I've browsed here for half a year and it seems to me /pol/ heavily stick to whiteness/white supremacy

Whenever /pol/'s making its inclusiveness argument, it's phrased in a much more palatable way for the general public. Once the discussion is no longer about "converting" user's opinions, it's all gas chambers and ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>81337476
Sure thing Juan
You have to go back
>>
>>81337948
>>81337476
>>81338499
>morons believing OP isn't a faggot weaboo proxy

sure is plebit here.
>>
>>81336688

I'm half Arab. I look pretty white but I am glad I'm not actually white. Modern Western white males are literally 90% C.U.C.K.E.D

Eastern European are not though
>>
>>81336688
It's ok Japan we like you because you make funny cartoons and are respectful
You get an honorary white person certificate as long as you stay on our side
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 600x900
>>81338683
You are Japanese, not "East Asian". You are to China as England is to Arabs. Your race has its beauty, but it needs to be cultivated.
>>
>>81338683
nipbro every NEET on /pol/ wants a japgf. And trust me, nips are a lot more respectable than 90% of whites because they keep their degeneracy mostly behind closed doors, like they should.
>>
>>81337476
STFU you should be thrown into the sea dirty nigger
>>
>>81338683
>really? I've browsed here for half a year and it seems to me /pol/ heavily stick to whiteness/white supremacy

The same would be true if we read japanese nationalist news, but in reverse.
>>
>>81338683
>white supremacy
/pol/ is white people in formerly white nations being taken over by nonwhites that are ruining the country. We want white supremacy in the countries we built, because they are our countries.

You already have racial supremacy in your country. Now you have to keep it.
>>
>>81336688
I'm mixed like every single brazilian, i simply can't be racist but i still wanted to be white so damn much, but you can't have everything i guess.
You're, at least, pure and live in a firstworld developed country, i would give anything to live on Japan even as a nigger.
Open your eyes Nakamura, you have it good and you're respected, you're no shitskin.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1440x1436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1440x1436
>>81338683
I thought nips were honorary Aryans?
>>
>>81338683
/pol/ is baby tier nationalism

its for kids and teens. 99% of content is jokes or deliberate retardation

Read more outside of /pol/ on actual nationalism or don't it doesn't really matter. Only thing what matters is pride in your roots and the desire to strengthen them.

And when it comes to physical beauty. All races can be beautiful. But of course if you compare yourself to others, you'll pick yourself apart. Anybody can cherry pick

Tl;dr forget about all those losers. Being white =/= being pure. They cling to it, because they have nothing else to be proud of
>>
>>81336688
Feel same, but black Mexican here
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>81336688
OP I feel your pain. I've become involved in the whole Islamic invasion of Europe, I just wish I could go there and enter the fray against those fucking sandniggers.

But it saddens me deeply that I will never be true part of the good fight.

But fuck it, if it means to free Europe and secure the future of the white race, I don't care if there's no place for me there. I will fight.

I hope one be considered an Honorary Aryan.

Never surrender Europa. Never give up. I'll be there for you.
>>
>>81339968

Just go to Greece you'll fit right in.
>>
>>81339712
>99% of content is jokes or deliberate retardation
>Hurr Durr /pol/ is satire

Fuck off hans
Your people used to be Strong,
Soon you'll be on the receiving end of UN Gibsmedats.
70 years on and you fucking killed yourself
>>
>>81340134
Why Greece maple-bro?
>>
>>81339599
>I'm mixed like every single brazilian

Kek

Speak for yourself only, nigger, full white cuck here.
>>
File: 4230880-3x2-940x627.jpg (120 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
4230880-3x2-940x627.jpg
120 KB, 940x627
>And when it comes to physical beauty. All races can be beautiful.

You sure about that, Hans?
>>
>>81340513

They are pretty heavily mixed with Turkish ancestry so I mean, they are darker in general. I wouldn't be surprised if you could pass as Greek to be honest.
>>
>>81340547
Pfffff
You're simply dumb if you think there's not even a single drop of asian, native or black blood on you, that's literally impossible, there's no pure blooded white on brazil.
>>
File: 1451205459655.jpg (308 KB, 1170x2080) Image search: [Google]
1451205459655.jpg
308 KB, 1170x2080
I am jomon or yaoi?
>>
>>81339768
>black Mexican
Err what? Like, half black, half Mexican?
Or are there actually black people in Mexico?
If so, how the fuck did they even get there, did they come from Argentina?
>tfw don't know shit about Mexico thanks to the US being the buffer between us
>>
File: 1467827555424.jpg (129 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1467827555424.jpg
129 KB, 1024x683
>>81340824
Here are greek racists
But somehow cant distiguish them from mexican blnarcocartel beheading video actors
>>
>>81340643
abos are not human so it doesn't count
>>
>>81340894
You look like Zhang Jiao from the Three Kingdoms era in China.
>>
>>81340643
I knew you gonna post that. Thats the cherry picking I meant before. Who cares about the abos? Point is still the same. If I were abo, if I looked at whites and dreamed of being beautiful like them, I would be trash worth of exterminating. You either gather all the pride and strength you have in yourself and your people, and utilize it, or you are just a jelly fanboy. What does your genetics tell you about yourself, if you cannot even believe in what you were given by God
>>
>>81336688
OP would you feel any better if I told you I was a Jew?
>>
>>81340871
And you´re a jungle monkey, why do you think everyone has to racemix like you subhumans? My people has a moral compass in mantaining the blood of their ancestors free of subhuman interference.

Don´t fall in denial.
>>
>>81337476
japan was the worst ally even though we were allied with italy...
>>
>>81340894
Kazaks aren't really shitskins though. They're like borderline asians/mongols. Youre alright
>>
>>81338683
>you call me a slant-eyed ugly gook

because that's what you are
>>
File: uenotext.jpg (28 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
uenotext.jpg
28 KB, 400x370
>>81336688
Do not worry my greatest ally throughout history.

Miyako-jima is the best proof of our strong friendship.
Our people and countries are so far away from each other and yet we have one of the strongest connections and realationships there are out there.

Even during war we come together and sing.

I would be glad to have a japanese on my side, even if death is knocking on the door.
Would be a honor to die with one fighting side by side.
>>
File: 1454586336034.jpg (108 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
1454586336034.jpg
108 KB, 600x681
>>81336688
You're cool red button nip monkey. We like you and you're uncuckable
>>
>>81341094
KHAAAAAAAN
>>
>>81340910
Black/hispanic...

Dad(never met him) raped my schizophrenic Mexican mom and now here I am....
>>
Hey the reasonable on /pol/ are actually showing their faces. Don't worry about stormfags. They are right wing sjw retards

頑張れ兄弟
>>
>>81336688
If you are Japanese, Chinese or Indian you are in a better position. There is a basis for noble culture there.

If you have something for white genetics then adopt or get a donor to have a child for you.
If you are annoyed at the degenerate tendencies of POC culture. Get active amongst non POC culture and support it. Defend the architecture, institutions of art, traditions that stem from a non-subjugated people.
POC culture is a set up for simpleminded consumer culture, corporations (like nike for example) love it. In taking pride and defending it they defend their role as subjects, literally branded. Contrary to the beliefs of Afrocentrism POC culture is the one contrived by corporations to appeal to the lowest senses, its not natural, like the urban environment itself. Clubs, Drugs, catharsis, extreme religiosity. Making those elements central to ones sense of self means it is perpetually defended, strengthening the bonds of control.
>>
>>81340643

Abos and San never developed agriculture and both look terrible.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.