[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello guys im a 18y old white male i just finished school and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464789991020.jpg (23 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1464789991020.jpg
23 KB, 460x460
hello guys im a 18y old white male
i just finished school and now im sitting in basement the whole summer playing wow and doing roleplay. i wash once a week and i am a virgin and i don't see a reason to change it. honestly guys, just let yourselves go and enjoy life like i do. Don't waste your time with women, they are boring and are worthless.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x640
>>81331848
Kek give me strength against this cunt.
>>
>>81331848
Just sit their hans let your country fall to pieces play your silly games and do what you enjoy not what is best for you or your people.
>>
>>81331848
This isn't /b/ you worthless self-entitled faggot, you don't know a goddamned thing and your brain won't let you grasp that because it's not done forming yet. Get the fuck out of here and go live so you can come back and post something of value.
>>
>>81332233
thats what i will do because honestly : i love germany, the german people and our history but ill die in about 60-70 years anyway, so why should i even care lol? why be depressed over your countrys's situation or having no gf when you can just chill?
>>
>>81332259
i do know a lot stuff. eg. wow lore, eso lore, ff14 lore, german history, etc. im educated after all
>>
>>81332533
You don't even know that bullshit as well as you think, your brain is telling you that you've got shit figured out even though it's full of shit and won't be done forming for another 7 years.
Also
>German history
>learned in Germany
kek
>>
>>81331848
don't you have a lorry to drive into a crowd, ahmed?
>>
>>81333455
im not a muslim, im a white christian male

>>81332858
we get to learn correct history in germany you god damn nazi cunt.
>>
File: trollbama.jpg (48 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
trollbama.jpg
48 KB, 536x400
>>81333662
(((correct)))
>>
>>81331848
>Don't waste your time with women, they are boring and are worthless.

You are not qualified to have an opinion on women virgin
>>
>>81333662
Unless they teach you that Hitler was right and his fall was the final straw that allowed the Jews complete freedom to engineer the Western World's demise, they're teaching you the same made-up propaganda as everyone else t b h
>>
>>81332533
>eso lore
>eso
tes* you fucking wannabe autist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.