[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously considering voting for Hillary because my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hillarylaugh.jpg (46 KB, 550x347) Image search: [Google]
hillarylaugh.jpg
46 KB, 550x347
I'm seriously considering voting for Hillary because my family is heavily involved in medical research and the director of my dad's research center, who is acquainted with Obama, has told him that they expect funding to the NIH to increase by millions over the next few years under the Democrats.

Tell me, would it be wrong for me to vote for that bitch if it means more money for family?
>>
>>81328662

>Tell me, would it be wrong for me to vote for that bitch if it means more money for family?

No, you do what you need to do. Just don't forget what you did when the time comes. We won't.
>>
>>81328662
Don't be a jew, you know it is wrong.
>>
>>81328662
Look out for yourself, your family, and then the country, but also realized that what happens to the country will fall back to affecting your family and yourself.
>>
medical research is a scam. most of the research cannot be replicated.
>>
>>81328662

even in light of her supporting terrorism?

geez what an asshole
>>
Nothing wrong with voting in your best interest, so long as you don't get tunnel vision. Make sure you're looking at everything each candidate stands for, what they can realistically pass into law, and how it affects you holistically.
>>
>>81328662
Depends. Hillary intends to "means test" all NIH grants. Unless your family members are attractive and successful African Americans they won't get a penny.
>>
File: 1468247940159.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1468247940159.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
It only works if you aren't caucasian.
>>
>>81328662
Yeah you might have more money but you might also lose your rights to own firearms and will have to welcome thousands of mohameds into your country that will be all over your 11 year old daughter.
>>
File: 1412390074660.jpg (105 KB, 772x507) Image search: [Google]
1412390074660.jpg
105 KB, 772x507
>>81328662
>would it be wrong
only if you don't like being hold on the short leash
>>
Do it, for the future of medicine. It's your family's duty to save lives
>>
>>81328662
Literally gibsmedat.
That argument is no better than the next welfare leech.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
>>81328662
Do not fall into the greed
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>81328662
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.