[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ this really made me think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 523x625
/pol/ this really made me think
>>
>>81328657
wtf I hate cheerios now
>>
this really made me think like john green now
>>
>john green approves of pressuring people into sex by shaming them for how few people they slept with and saying you should let him have sex with you
>this is feminism?
>>
>>81328657

>plz give me your soggy cereal ladies
>>
>>81328657
Women love sugary cereal in their youth. They eat it all the time and try all sorts of brands. When they get older, they reaize they need to ear Cheerios for heart health, plus all that sugar is bad for them. Obviously the taste is bland, but they need consistancy.

Still, just because they reluctatly eat toasted oats everyday, they will still have their frootloop cheat day from time to time. They will look foward to these cheat days, and cheerios will always be shit to them.
>>
>>81328657
Would you want a cheerio after 17 people had put their dicks through it
>>
>>81328657
>Cheerios not meant to be the mother of my future children
>cheerios not meant to be my best-friend, confidant, and partner.

john green is appealing to sluts and femboys faggots who have no spine
>>
>>81328657

Don't fall for the virginity meme, virgins are clingy and the sex is terrible. The reason pol values a traditional marriage is because it's the only way they will get a woman to stay with them - that is, until she goes for the BBC and realize how muck of a cuck her husband is and fucks him over for alimony. The bitter poltard will then become MRA and use biology to justify his atraction to 12 year olds, until he gets arrested and BLACKED by Jamarcus.

Go for married woman. They fuck better, keep it discreete and you get to cuck some loser.
>>
>>81328657

wtf i hate cereal now
>>
>>81332668
you're a fat smelly south american. You probably eat from a trash can, fuck fat old married women, and consider your nigger ass, white. You've been turned down by any decent looking girl and now you're just bbc memeing to make your faggot feel better. But it's not as if your philosophy matters, or you live, or your country. but yea, go fuck those zika baby mamas and remove your shit gene from the pool.
>>
File: 1463499349835.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463499349835.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
I literally just saw this posted unironically on shekelbook. Now I know why i never go on there anymore.
>>
>>81328657

>women are the same as cereal

omg so progressive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.