[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University of Tennessee's Office of Equity and Diversit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CnfxvN4WIAAeMeH.jpg (157 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
CnfxvN4WIAAeMeH.jpg
157 KB, 675x1200
University of Tennessee's Office of Equity and Diversity sends all the students emails about whatever SJW shit is current at the time.

Some dude at UT decides to unsubscribe. Gets this reply.

If SJWs are taking over southern universities, is there any hope left?

Source
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/754337261269970944
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-15-20-35.png (254 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-15-20-35.png
254 KB, 1080x1920
Didn't they cut the funding from that shit?

Fellow UT student here. I like the emails because they are usually pretty funny.

>non-stranger fondling
>>
File: 1464053852412.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464053852412.png
72 KB, 900x900
More University of Tennessee.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2015/08/30/university-tennessee-gender-neutral-pronouns/71416632/
>>
>>81324566

Jesus Christ
>>
>>81323135

isn't the whole SJW takeover of universities designed to get people into trade schools to gear up for building munitions for the coming world war happening?
>>
>>81324929

Nah, just cultural Marxism
>>
>>81323135

God forbid we get a culturally insensitive pharmacist.
>>
File: 24168648953_d3e875b761_z.jpg (76 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
24168648953_d3e875b761_z.jpg
76 KB, 640x427
There is your problem:

Danny (((Glassmann))), associate dean of students, Will (((Freeman))), SGA president, Margie Nichols, vice chancellor of communications, Madison Kahl, SGA vice president, and Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek

Who is this mongrel chancellor?
He looks like a mix between Rockefeller and a rat
>>
>>81324142
>accidentally elbow girl in her tit
>sorry Mrs., I didn't me-
>RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPEEEEEE
>Mrs. I didn't rape y-
>FUCKING A WHITE MALE YOU RAPED ME *slaps him*
>Mrs. You just assaulted me, I'm calling the police. Where are you going? You can't leave until police get here.
>>
>there will come a day the universities burn
>>
This seems perfectly reasonable from an IT perspective.

The real question is why isn't there a separate email list being used to send stuff like this? Shouldn't the main listserv be fitted important information only?
>>
>>81323135
>college of pharmacy

I had to deal with that shit too. They try to brainwash you with this """cultural sensitivity""" training shit.

And look, I get that they want you to be able to act professionally when dealing with chinks and mudskins, but that's different than this cultural/moral relativism shit they try to push down our throats. I understand wanting to make sure you don't say some shit on the job that will piss off customers, but that's different than BELIEVING that whatever these foreigners are doing is okay.

This past week, on of the nurses at the hospital got fucking fired because some SJW pieces of shit found that she made a faceberg post that called out blacks for being hypocritical about BLM when they're constantly killing each other (and whites) in north philly every day. The SJWs took it to the hospital's twitter and said this "oh I don't feel comfortable frequenting your establishment now" bullshit. Long story short, they got her fired and now she's fucked for ""hate speech"". And she didn't even say anything wrong, even by non-/pol/ standards. It's fucking ridiculous. Healthcare is so fucking pozzed by libcucks it's horrible. I have to deal with cucks virtue-signalling about how awful a border wall is every day.
>>
>>81323135
>>81324142
This shit is real? Wow.

If my university had had a diversity department when I was undergrad, I would have packed and left. What a fantasy land.
>>
why would anyone still go to university/ college? there is literally nothing to learn there if you are not doing stem.
>>
>>81324929
Mind. Blown.
>>
>>81326221
Are you implying that these emails are not of the highest importance and priority? These issues affect EVERYONE. There is literally no reason to opt out of receiving them other than misogyny.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.