[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would he be able to make more shekels with Europe intact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: soros.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
Then why does he want to destroy it?
If I were a kike with no respect for human life whatsoever I would rather wipe out Africa and seed the continent with whites for economic growth and prosperity in epic proportions.
Anybody willing to redpill me on why rich kikes operate sloppily like this?
>>
>>81318086
Honestly, I don't know what the fuck he's trying to do. He's clearly doing it, it just makes no sense to me why. Some people say it's some NWO shit about Jews trying to make us into a mixed race slave population, but that's just absurd.
>>
>>81318638
I like how his country of birth, Hungary, is magically spared from the third world hordes. Just coincidence :^)
>>
Come to think of it (while shamelessly self bumping) it may be exactly what they are trying in the very long run.
Slaughtering and torturing whites until nationalism and racism raise again, stronger than ever, leading to an unprecented backlash and extermination of the black race.
>>
>>81318086
>Then why does he want to destroy it?

order from Chaos, and also to appease their god Baal, Set, Seth, Moloch etc
>>
>>81318086

Europe is not some easy to live in continent. White people made it that way. With white Europeans gone, the land will be up for grabs.

Can you say global israel? All they have to do is keep pushing those walls outward and killing the non-jews.
>>
>>81318086
The jew isn't as clever as you think. Read his books, he even admits it himself. He's an above average intelligence parasite. He wants revenge for the holocaust and hundreds of years of whites exiling and abusing jews.

That's what jews are doing. They know as a race they wont exist in a few decades, so they want to take everything with them. The parasite believes if it must end, so must everything else.
>>
>>81318638
It is to subvert democracy and build stronger government. Overwhelmingly anyone given access to a foreign land and given citizenship gets gobbled up and taken on the leftist side, they vote left, the left is inherently for bigger government and want more "regulation". Regulation is almost always in favor of corporatism because corporations have the money to lobby for this. This is why Hillary wants to hand out citizenship for anyone who just sits there ass on American soil.

Other factors are if you introduce a population that is different culturally, from the native population you cause divisions and discontentment. The people who are divided to the extremes of both sides of the spectrum can never agree on anything and can never see how badly both are getting ass raped by the government. They control the arguments, they control the story.

I'm starting to believe wholly that /pol/ is a psyop on the scale of feminism, our arguments is to be as politically incorrect as possible, as offensive as possible and "the others" are brainwashed to avoid their feelings hurt as much as possible. Nothing either side can say that either can agree or come to terms on.
>>
>>81318086
possibly, but he's has an ideology that is more important to him.
>>
If you think this scumbag is looking far into the future you're wrong.

He will make short-term plays that benefit him and amass his fortune.

If it's profitable to send AKs in a european race war, expect him to be the number 1 merchant.
>>
>>81321869
I get that but where are the shekels in keeping people divided and conquered? So you become the king of a garbage heap, so what?
I would buy some ZZZdoubleminus rated frontier market stock and flood Zimbabwe with whites, turning my billions of $ into trillions of $.
>>
>>81322351
75% of the worlds wealth is in the USA, you might make money from controlling resources, but you overwhelmingly make more money from owning the consumers of resources. Nothing generates wealth quite like consumer cultures, it's why they can't let go of America or Britain. They are largely consumer countries, the greatest asset the "elites" have to take from us is our inability to resist buying their goods.
>>
he's just going with the flow, making his P's and Q's before the dementia takes over.
>>
>>81322351
>>81322783
Again, another reason why they benefit from opening borders too, wealthy affluent nations aren't reproducing fast enough. Packing us together like sardines and introducing people who ARE breeding serves their control function, but it also adds a consumer base as well. Capitalism isn't wrong, it is the most powerful force on the world, corporatism however is to rig the free market.
>>
>>81323152
Oh vey, I see. This is why Western welfare laws consider a smartphone to be a basic human right.
>>
>>81323673
Every act of welfare funds government anon. Every bit of legislation, every branch builds it.

They can easily build a tax base, they can easily buy in bulk. They can easily sink a wealthy nation into debt by spending more than they can. Debt is power to banks, power to banks is power to the jude.

Oy vey
>>
File: CCTV-Cameras_2474390b[2].jpg (34 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
CCTV-Cameras_2474390b[2].jpg
34 KB, 620x387
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.