[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits- Brexit Confirmed for NOT HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: may-droopy-old-cunt.png (2 MB, 1294x912) Image search: [Google]
may-droopy-old-cunt.png
2 MB, 1294x912
I warned you cunts about May, and you laughed at me. She has give Sturgeon a veto over triggering Article 50- translation "it will never happen, and May will blame not wanting to break up the UK."
It's over: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693271/Fury-Scotland-s-Brexit-veto-MPs-react-angrily-Prime-Minister-Theresa-promises-not-trigger-Article-50-Scots-signed-up.html
>>
COUP IN ENGLAND.

END OF TIMES

IT IS HAPPENING!
>>
She's a back-stabbing cunt. And you dumb fuckers trusted her. hah!
If article 50 was going to happen it had to be literally in the days after. Anyone who thinks May is going to trigger it now and risk a drop in the Sterling lik ethe day of the 24th is crazy.

If Cameron wasn't a lying prick, he would have done it as he promised.
>>
huh! where are all the new "brit/pol/ new arrivals to tell me ai knew nothing about UK politics, I was a dumb yank, amd laugh at me?
the way most brits have behaved here since vrewxit actually makes me goad they are grtting fucked.
where is the brit/pol/ thread? amd she did it at a time when she knew the news would slide it. dumb cunts, the new (((group))) of smug brit cunts here deserve it.
>>
Pretty smart desu

If May wants to delay, just blame Scotland.

If Scotland delays, England and Wales will hate them even more and Scotland will look more and more ridiculous, eventually bowing to pressure.

If it continues like this, the Scots are going to become the source of two nations of ire. I hope they're looking forward to it whilst people notice they're also taking all their tax money and not giving anything back.

Oh Scotland, oh dear. You are in a bad situation and it's all because you trusted the SNP morons.
>>
File: RoyalTwat.jpg (30 KB, 312x279) Image search: [Google]
RoyalTwat.jpg
30 KB, 312x279
What a great thread. We've got Frogs Toothpaste and Burgers in here who haven't even read the fucking article.

This isn't going to stop May invoking the article - she's just throwing some scraps at the Scots and telling them that if they shut their mouths and keep the union together - they can throw in their pittance.

She's actively saying that they will get no second referendum on independence and that Brexit is still happening. The only thing people are slightly worried about is it might take longer than anticipated. I'm more than happy with that if it shuts up Sturgeon.
>>
>>81311283
"Downing Street denied Mrs May had handed a veto to Miss Sturgeon"

It's right in the headline you stupid frog.
>>
>>81311283
It's a platitude to appease Scottish nationalist-cucks, Sturgeon has no influence
>>
UK: Theresa May Bans White Nationalist Advocating Ethno-State, Welcomes Muslims Advocating Caliphate

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55172
>>
File: Nicola_Sturgeon.jpg (688 KB, 1635x2072) Image search: [Google]
Nicola_Sturgeon.jpg
688 KB, 1635x2072
>>81311283
"If you trigger article 50 I won't let you stir up my haggis anymore"
>>
>>81311283
>wants brexit
>get female PM instead
>that is pro Shariah lae
>devalue pound
>don't get brexit in the end
Dun goofed
>>
>>81312312
It's going to be "just a bit longer" everytime it comes up.
There needs to be a law that will guarantee they use article 50 by a certain date.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.