[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I don't think we should worship the Egyptian Gods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x640
/pol/ I don't think we should worship the Egyptian Gods.
The Egyptians where luciferians, they worshiped the devil.
I want to worship the Gods, but I fear we'll all go to damnation if we do.
>>
Gtfo christfag, Keket is our Lord now
>>
File: HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg (1 MB, 1398x1152) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg
1 MB, 1398x1152
>>81303099
You're right.

2 Thessalonians 2

>Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>81303099
they were sun gods family, they worship sun. jews and muslims worship saturn though.
>>
>>81303099
>The Egyptians where luciferians, they worshiped the devil.
Pretty sure they worshiped their own Kemetic Gods, not the devil of another religion.
>>
File: TAKETHEREDPILL.png (358 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
TAKETHEREDPILL.png
358 KB, 480x582
>>81307396
>>81307380

The lord of sin wears many faces and is the father of lies.

John 8:44
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>>
>>81307626
>The lord of sin wears many faces and is the father of lies.
I'm not disagreeing there. Just saying it's beside the point.
You may as well be saying the incumbent of one government is the opposition member of another.
>>
But what if Kek is the Second Coming and by rejecting Meme Magic(the power of prayer) you are rejecting Him?
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 430x640
>>81303099
>99

A blessing from Kek
>>
File: SAVED.png (2 KB, 210x161) Image search: [Google]
SAVED.png
2 KB, 210x161
>>81303099
>>
>>81307396
The devil is in every religion
>>
>>81308556
Not every. And not the same character. That would be remarkable on the level of Ancient Aliens.
>>
File: augustus.jpg (94 KB, 779x645) Image search: [Google]
augustus.jpg
94 KB, 779x645
>>81303099
Christcucks are the SJWs of antiquity

Thanks for turning rome into sissycucks incapable of fighting or keeping the empire together for shit.
Literally a "stop worshipping what i don't like" cult backed by a matricidal psycho who no religion would forgive but these greedy niggerish sandworms.

Fuck cuckstantine. Vesta and Jupiter, ok? not Jewsus G-D Kike.
Cuckcifiction best day of my life, would make kike kebab all day everyday with my big roman pilum.
Ave Caesar

Also check these sweet twin integers
>>
File: 4713065.jpg (71 KB, 427x355) Image search: [Google]
4713065.jpg
71 KB, 427x355
>>81310261
An Ancient legend tells that in the Inca sacred lake, the Titicaca,The royal Inca King, son of the Sun God, would travel to Lake Titicaca and hope to catch the attention of a Sapo by throwing gold pieces into the lake. In those days El Sapo (frog/Toad) was know for their magical powers and the Incas believed that if a frog caught the gold piece in its mouth, the player would be instantly awarded a wish and the frog would turn into solid gold. To honor all the wishes that had been granted by the Sapo, the Inca King built a golden statue of a great Sapo in the gardens of his palace in Cusco for all the royalty to enjoy. It was a game of suspense and dexterity, where dance and happiness would mix in one rite: PUKLLAY SAPU (Playing Sapo, or Frog).
>>
File: tit.png (173 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
tit.png
173 KB, 500x758
>>81310364
At least Peruvians didn't worship the nailed cuck kebab.
Leagues ahead of you, all in all respectable barbarians worshipping their own gods, not borrowing them from dune coons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.