[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdoğan appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 05erdogan-web7-master768.jpg (61 KB, 768x532) Image search: [Google]
05erdogan-web7-master768.jpg
61 KB, 768x532
AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS MAN DOWN HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN TURKEY IF HE ASK HIS CITIZENS TO RUSH TO EUROPE THEY WILL DO IT. FUCKING BUTTHURT SECULARS, HE IS GOING TO RULE TURKEY WITH SHARIA AND BEHEAD ALL THE KEMALIST AND K*RDS, ALL HAIL THE NEW WORLD LEADER !! LONG LIVE ERDOĞAN !!!
>>
>>81297425
Why are you screaming?
>>
>HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN TURKEY
world, apparently. he can blow airports whenever he wants
>>
>>81297425
A FUCKING NON COUNTRY
>>
>>81297472
BECAUSE I'M MUSLIM
>>
>>81297690
No you aren't.

You are a white guy roleplaying.

I know a Muslim and he says computers are haram
>>
Turkey should be expelled from NATO.

I want to see Russia nuke them to death.
>>
>>81297828
THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE HEARD SO FAR
>>
>>81297881
WON'T HAPPEN/10

ERDOGAN AND POUTINE ARE TALKING TO NORMALIZE THEIR RELATIONS
>>
he ran away like a little bitch when the fighting started. even if the coup failed, that spineless move will only come back to haunt him later.
>>
>>81297975
He's very religious. He says anyone he leans on the kuffar. Is a kuffar.

He says ISIS are cowards for using western weapons and he once broke his little brother phone because he believes Muslims should not be allowed to use western technology

If he met you. He would kill you m8.

You are no different to a westerner to him
>>
If this post ends in dubs, let's say 66, then the coup is far from over and the EU ends in 2017
>>
>>81298261
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE
>>
>>81298468
Nah. He's pretty funny.

I like him, he beats up other Muslims on my command
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.