[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reseive the light O great Gods of Egypt!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1680x1050
Reminder that we have awoken a Egyptian God and therefore this board is Pagan Egyptian.
Repent, praise the Gods or succumb to Muslim engulfment.
>>
>>81288861
I think the current state of egypt is a good representation of how fucked up the world is.

>mfw my only options are to become a hated immigrant-fugee or kill myself to get rid of an unbearable situation.
>>
cant we be taiwanese native pagan, egyptian is just so overdone..
>>
>>81289757
you could migrate to a non western country, prove yourself to be a good capable and integrated migrant and there are no other migrants to fuck up your reputation, I suggest eastern europe
>>
>>81290277
Thanks Serbro, I've considered that, a big bonus for me is I dont have to deal with self entitled muslims/arabs as I imagine your toleration for that shit is much less than western Europe.

altho job prospects might be tricky.
>>
>>81290482
might be, but education is cheap so you could increase your chances of getting a well paid job
>>
>>81288861
Modern Egypt is inferior to modern Israel. What went wrong/right?
>>
>>81292259
uneducated extremists for egypt, right wing ideology for israel
>>
>>
>>81292259
You really think a country of arabs whose only claim to fame is "muh pyramids" to be better then a country filled with Jews?
>>
>>81292259
The year 639, that's what happened.
>>
File: IMG_20160614_160445.jpg (755 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_160445.jpg
755 KB, 2560x1440
>>81288861

> Don't even think about it anon there is no going back-
>>
>>81288861
Moses demonstrated that YHWH is greater.

Sandcucks BTFO
>>
>>81293096
the jews got rid of their entire pantheon and chose to celebrate the god of war, muslims did the exact same thing they are just 3000+ years behind, give them time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.