[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK and the 8 gorillion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: factssoracist.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
factssoracist.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
Whenever you hear an african american bring up the KKK they make it sound like a) they were trying to genocide african americans b) the death toll was 8 gorillion

The KKK killed about 3.600 blacks in 86 years.. 86 years.. in a country that has several hundreds of million people.

Wow it's fucking nothing.. Now it wasn't ok what they did, but it's almost fucking nothing.

Blacks kill more blacks probably every week than that. And every second day or so via abortion.

Also i wonder how many racially based attacks BLM will inspire on whites.

Blacks, you kill eachother far more than whites has done to you, just admit it and fix your communities instead of killing eachother whilst blaming it on someone else, and turning on everyone who points that out.

If black lives matter to you stop lying about the situation and try to fix it instead of asking police and white people to stop arresting you for doing crime.
>>
>>81286387
same reason as mudshits try to justify jihad by bringing up crusades
>>
not to mention the kk had two or three million members back then, and they still only lynched 3600 niggers, i'd wager that all of them were criminals too and lynched for good reason

but of course all crimes do not matter if they have negro skin colour
>>
>>81286387
> he thinks abortion is a murder
go back to school cuck
>>
>>81286387
What's going on in this graph?
>>
>>81286889
>he thinks abortion is a murder
Ok let's say it isn't it still doesn't change the situation that blacks take first place with second place barely being noticable, of killing other blacks compared to their size of the population, compared to other ethnicities and their size of population relative to the total population size.
eventhough other ethnicities like whites for instance, are a much higher percentage of the population and thus should statistically be much more likely to atleast kill some blacks, but the opposite is the case.
>>
>>81286387
The Klan's legacy is in its harassment towards Black Americans, the lynchings is a part of that
>>
>>81287525
I'm not condoning what kkk did, what i'm saying is blacks in the US need to stop acting as if kkk kills more blacks than they themselves do.. kkk is literally the worst they can point out, and it's almost nothing when it comes to killing of blacks. I think we can agree that harassment is far different than being killed.

And now they've simply switched to police officers, which are simply responding to the high crime rates in their area.. And if there was no crime they wouldn't be there.. And so now it's police killing blacks, eventhough blacks killing blacks is far higher.

Also they complain about high incarceration rates.. well when you commit that much crime you encounter police a lot more and police will also be more likely to ask you questions if they think you have suspicious behaviour. That's not racism that's basic logic based on general expected behaviour.

So then they desperately claim that police should stop patrolling that much in black neighbourghoods..

Guess what happens if they stop doing that.. all the perps would get away with murder, robbery, all kinds of other felonies.. And the black community would then say "police are against is they're not helping us in our communities, they just stay away". Can't win with that type of attitude unless blacks admit that they are responsible for the shit they're in, and go about trying to change it instead of supporting trash like BLM.
>>
Most lynching victims were rapists and murders. Growing up in school you only hear about negroes being randomly targeted based on rumors. Cherry picked. Almost all lynching victims were the worst types of criminals out there.
>>
>>81288328
but it's fucking rayceest to acknowledge that throughout history niggers have always been the primary source of grief and crime, no sir they dindu nuffin and got lynched unjustly
>>
>>81286889
Kys degenerate
>>
>>81288137
It's a similar dynamic with the police today. The issue is general police brutality, which encompasses the unjust murder of citizens
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.