[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to act surprised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Try to act surprised
>>
File: off to the public execution.jpg (89 KB, 625x438) Image search: [Google]
off to the public execution.jpg
89 KB, 625x438
>>
>let's let these guys into the EU
t. Merkel
>>
Been drinking the past 4 hours. Someone fill me in on what I missed. Is it over?
>>
whaaaat? death penalty in Turkey..?????
>>
>>81284841
It's been over more than 4 hours ago

Probably was a shill by Erdog, to recognize, arrest and execute all of his opposers in the military
>>
File: gaddafi-sodomized-3.jpg (105 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi-sodomized-3.jpg
105 KB, 1024x576
>>81284841
they're probably getting Gaddafied at this point
>>
>>81284996

Damn. That's sad. Any other big news so far?
>>
>>81284930
They abolished it years back IIRC because of euro bitching about roach rights.
>>
>>81284996
Any place that people who took part in the coup could go to for asylum?
No way in hell would I want to give myself up seeing what happened to the others.
>>
>>81284930
It's more likeley than you think!
>>
>>81285461
*likely
>>
>>81284841
Not really,army just doesnt use social media hence every bit of info comes from erdogans side.

Given how you get fucking LYCNHED if you surrender coup isnt going to die out. Expect full civil war and ICBMs as Navy is with the coupers.

Mushroom cloud will make the coupers win if they get desperate
>>
>>81284102
EUROPE NEEDS TO DO THE SAME FOR TERRORISTS
>EUROPE NEEDS TO DO THE SAME FOR TERRORISTS
>>
>>81285121
what am I looking at?
>>
>>81285446
No country would willingly oppose Erdogan, and even if someone did, it'd be impossible for them to go there, since all transports and communications are controlled by the government now
>>
>>81284102
They're already doing it.

Does that make them war criminals?

really makes you think...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.