[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't those retards just assassinate him instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Why didn't those retards just assassinate him instead of trying a half ass coup which was destined to fail?
Damn the roaches are retarded
>>
On phone, what flag this is?
>>
>>81271344
Cyprus.
>>
I heard they surrounded his vacation home but he wasn't there
>>
>>81271438
Hill?
>>
>>81271344
the country that's been BTFOing tukey for the past couple years
>>
>>81271438
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>81271158
Because like idiots they assumed that the predominantly Muslim public would be on the side of the pro-democracy, secularist coup and so tried to execute their plan as bloodlessly as possible.

... then Edrogan slipped away and his last public statement was for all the loyal citizens of Turkey to take to the streets and be good little human shields and most of the soldiers panicked and froze.

It's like... imagine you're on the SWAT team trying to end a hostage crisis, but when you storm the building, all the hostages rush you with knives. How the fuck do you react to that?
>>
>>81272144
N E W
E
W
>>
>>81271158
the bombed the place he was on holidays, but he was tipped off earlier
>>
File: Kiss.webm (3 MB, 984x480) Image search: [Google]
Kiss.webm
3 MB, 984x480
Rip putsch
>>
classic xao tactic, make the enemy think you're incompetent, get caught w/e. Then they won't take you seriously & when they relax, that's when you strike
>>
>>81272693
No, the problem is that they didn't have widespread support in the military and thought it'd be easy to start another coup like the last few times.

Erdogan's got the ammunition he needs now to not only infest the military with muslims, but also to enact whatever policies are needed to ensure a coup can never happen again.

I fully expect more than a few generals to be killed after this, even though they didn't actually do anything - just simply for their nationalist and secularist sentiments.
>>
>>81272693
B-but Muslims are peace loving secularists that love western values of freedom and democracy!
>>
>>81272693
>would be on the side of the pro-democracy, secularist coup
This is just wrong. No one has a fucking clue who is actually couping and what they want. If you wouldn't buy into western propaganda like the enlightened intellectual you are, you would realise that the majority of turks support Erdogan and like their life in turkey. So why would they throw it all away for people riding tanks through THEIR streets. The coup is/was so retarted, it can only either be a false flag. Either from the west, in order to start a civil war. Or from Erdogan, to rise above to immortal status.
>>
>>81273005
i love this shit. always hot when the chick is fucking totally into it
>>
>>81272693
For a coup to be successful the public either has to support them or fear them, they do neither
Unarmed civilians are taking over tanks like it's nothing, the soldiers are literally stand there and watch them while they beat them up and take theirs equipment
fucking pathetic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.