[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get a lil philosophical n sheit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465256716471.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1465256716471.gif
2 MB, 370x319
hey guys
do you think those turk-bros who are pulling out coup soldiers from tanks to hang them up by their booties, are responding in any way different than how uber-usa-nationalists would respond to a similar coup?

not to equivocate where no equivocation is possible, just hoping to shine some light on a possible double-standard

cus i sure as fuck wouldnt be proud to be wearing a turkish flag scarf around me neck right meow.

>and fuck it, let's not be american egotists, do any of you foreigners (lol) think their would be nationalists fighting the coup if this was to happen on the home turf?
>>
Are you mentally retarded? American patriots and nationalists would side with the military if during a coup most likely. Considering your government is fucking awful.
>>
>>81265095
hey fuck you, man. FUCK YOU
>>
>>81265095
>>81265290
He's right though.
>>
>>81265095
This is correct
I would hang a few commies though
>>
>>81264571
If a radical Christian dictator took over the US, yeah, I'd probably respond the same way as the Turk army.
>>
>>81264571
here's most of us would totally support the military since the newly-elected president is a douchey asshole dumbass traitor with the IQ of a rock.
>>
>>81266325
LIMP OUT
>>
>>81265095
Wow, a leaf that actually knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>81264571
theres nothing philosophical about you being this incredibly retarded
>>
When the collapse happens blue helmets are going to be the new currency.
>>
>>81264571
anyone else notice the stick goes right through the rail on the bottom right.
>>
>>81266325
thank you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.