[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can't stamp out Isis with military superiority. Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
So we can't stamp out Isis with military superiority. Because western military intervention is the cause of radical terrorism. We have to use diplomacy

Because not all Muslims are radical

But they are close enough that we have to be super nice to them or they will kill us
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1359x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1359x700
>>81225648
Nah, nigga.
>>
>>81225648
>Negotiating with fundamentalists

Pretty dumb.

>We have to be nice to them

Tolerance is something that must go both ways.

>Not all Muslims are radical

A pretty big percentage of the "moderates" are simply waiting for the "radicals" to kill you

Fuck off, burger. Islam is a blight on this world, and the sooner it's destroyed, the better.
>>
>>81225648
We could just keep killing until we can't find anymore sympathetic people.
Continue when found again.
>>
>>81225648
Yes we can. Our military is held back. If we wanted to we could beat Isis I'm a couple of days. But muh civilians and shit.
>>
>>81225648
>bend the knee and accept the superiority of Islam guys, its the only way!
Go fuck yourself, pig.
>>
>>81226575
thing is fewer civilians would have died in the end if the action was more decisive and strong as early as possible
>>
>>81226575
I was laying out the flaws inherent in the logic of Barack Obama and the left.

The fact that we are supposed to rely on the supposed good Muslims to rise up and defeat the bad ones. But the good Muslims are so tied in with the bad ones that our military action supposedly radicalizes them
>>
>>81227028
yeah, but the thing is that Obama is a retard.

he literally doesn't care about ISIS, and still thinks Assad is the person who should be taken out of power.
>>
>>81228696

People keep harping on about interventionism etc.

The Young Turks mentioned that this is the fault of the U.S. and used the example of how well the Marshall Plan worked on Germany and Japan, because they spent so much money rebuilding them and didn't occupy their lands - This is why they are peaceful and prosperous countries.

Except;

>Marshall Plan (rebuilding Japan and Germany) cost: 103 billion adjusted for inflation

>Rebuild of Iraq and Afghanistan: 120 billion and climbing

>U.S. occupation forces CURRENTLY still in Germany and Japan: 90,000

>U.S. occupation forces currently in Afghanistan and Iraq: 11,000

>Syrian Civilians killed by ACCIDENT in current military action by U.S.? 42.

>Civilians killed (deliberately) by regular bombing raids in ONE NIGHT by U.S. forces in Japan? 100,000

The left are straight up unable to look at the problem square in the face and understand that it is the Islamic ideology.

If they want to transpose this to the "success" of WW2, their plan of action with Hitler and Tojo would have been; Let more Nazis into Europe and the U.S. and not demonize Japan and Germany's military actions including the holocaust or the invasion of China. Instead continue to preach that Nazism is an ideology of peace and that more "understanding" is needed.
>>
>>81229937

It's not that Assad is the problem;

The U.S. foreign policy, under pretty much everyone from Clinton The First forward is;

>Russia and China containment is the real issue
>Islamic terrorism is a gnat that bothers you, but ultimately is a minor problem compared to the threat of allowing Russia and China to expand, therefore ISIS is a small price to pay to stop Putin from having control of proxies in the middle east.

Maybe he's right. I don't know. But to me this sort of seems like a guy letting a fire spread in his kitchen and ignoring it because he's been working for months on building an expansion on his garage, and he refuses to take his concentration off of that.
>>
File: 1468304566182.jpg (666 KB, 1920x2755) Image search: [Google]
1468304566182.jpg
666 KB, 1920x2755
>>81225648
Actually, I think the overthrow of two major dictators who while totalitarian, stabilized the region from an Islamic uprisibg, is what lead to ISIS. It was a deliberate attempt to spur the growth of, guess who, the ISRAELIS. remember that documebt leaked to the public that Li Ked Hillary and Obama to funding Isis? In that same document it was revealed that they were intentionally trying to destabilize the Middle East in order to hasten a war between Israel and Iran.

The globalists have gone too far this time. It's now the time for action and I am so happy to see the day. We need the right military intervention not the kind intentionally made to manipulate the Arabs into jihad.
>>
>>81226851
817 here reporting in Texas bro
>>
File: clooney_syriana.jpg (305 KB, 2100x1368) Image search: [Google]
clooney_syriana.jpg
305 KB, 2100x1368
>>81233103

Syriana is coming true.

It's pretty hectic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTa2PTcycyI
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.