[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK WOULD TRUMP PICK THIS GUY????? EVEN CRISPY CREME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: pencetweet.jpg (43 KB, 610x238) Image search: [Google]
pencetweet.jpg
43 KB, 610x238
WHY THE FUCK WOULD TRUMP PICK THIS GUY?????

EVEN CRISPY CREME WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE
>>
>>81224373

Hillary must have sent people to infiltrate Trumps inner circle and give him terrible advice. a real low energy pick.
>>
>>81224373

What are you whining about?

He supports all of donald's liberal positions.
>>
>>81225095

He's a towel head lover
>>
>>81224373
I think the thing is, it doesn't matter who Trump picks. He isn't worried about who his VP is.
>>
File: pence.jpg (75 KB, 512x389) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
75 KB, 512x389
What's wrong with Pence?

Seems like a nice guy :^)
>>
is that the guy that is even more orange than Mr. Trump?
>>
>>81225352

the thing is, you're a faggot trump shill who can only post damage control
>>
>>81225464
Go get shot
>>
>>81225547
>fucking leaf
>>
>>81225352

He's going to cause problems
>>
>>81225464
See even a Turk whose busy dying for nation knows enough to appreciate the Pence
>>
>>81225547
Pence will unify the Republican party at the expense of some independents. Did you notice how many obsessive Cruzmissiles there actually are? Its a large base. You don't need 'damage control' to understand why he picked Pence. A unified Republican party will easily beat the Democrats.
>>
>>81225917
And I'll admit he wasn't my pick but I'm also a fucking neo-nazi.
>>
>>81225547
Fuck you.
>>
>>81224373
Pence was just shilling the party line at the time. I bet if you asked him today he would be all for kicking out the mudslimes.
>>
File: 1437544946220.png (19 KB, 818x684) Image search: [Google]
1437544946220.png
19 KB, 818x684
>implying the veep has any power

What has Biden accomplished?

>implying Trump would pick a veep who would overshadow him

lmao

>implying Trump would change his policies that have brought him here

top kek, m8
>>
>>81224373
Mad liberal detected
>>
Trump confirmed as a failed candidate with this pick. Why do Republicans keep trying to appeal to the little 4% slice of extreme Chrustfags when most of the country is independent? This is how we lost to a nigger in the first place
>>
>>81224373
How about reading?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/14/trump_taps_pence_for_vice_president.html
>>
>>81226378
>implying the care about the presidency
So long as the control the House and/or Senate, they're content with keeping the US as a third world country
>>
>>81226263
>>What has Biden accomplished?
received a lifetime ban from all 55 Dave & Buster's locations
>>
>>81226378
It's a signal for the party he has alienated. Pence is highly appreciated by many Reps and serves as counterpart for trumps more liberal positions e.g. at abortion or conservative e.g. immigration.
Rcp explained it well. >>81226482
>>
File: trumpandkoch.png (413 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpandkoch.png
413 KB, 461x502
Trump was told to pick that guy.
He's a Koch shill.
>>
Trump is a useless cuck, don't know why you all put faith in a capitalist.
>>
>>81227259
I trust the Koch brothers more than George Soros.
>>
>>81224373
Nah. he's pretty good. Was worried it would be Newt for awhile.
>>
Pence is the one who bent the knee. He'll change his tone quick.
>>
>>81225917
>united republican party will easily beat the democrats

I dunno, Trump's unpopular among a lot of republicans.

And even then, what makes you so certain they can win "easily"?
>>
>>81227162
Kek
>>
>>81227752
Primary turnout.
>>
>>81227916
I thought more people vote in the general than in the though?

>I could be wrong though, anyone have the chart comparing 2012 to 2016 primary turn out?
>>
Wouldn't you guys be bitching if he picked a VP to stroke his ego instead? I can guarentee you Hillary is gonna pick a parrot to be her VP.
>>
>>81227916

lol you're basing your hopes on a few million crossover democrats who aren't going to vote for your manchild in november?

Trumptards are delusional.
>>
>>81228535

> I can guarentee you Hillary is gonna pick a parrot to be her VP.

oh yeah whatever, she's gonna choose chief queef alot
>>
>>81227911
>Kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in.
>>
>>81224373
GOP establishment probably demanded a cuck on Trump's payroll.
>>
>>81224373
He needs to look like he can work with people who disagree with him (and to be fair, they agree in a ton of different policies)
>>
>>81228988
>$.15 has been donated to your account
t. Clinton Foundation

>>81229253
It's all good fun my friend :^)
>>
We should all go back to 2015 when we could have had Trump/Cruz. Man that would have been great. Illegal immigration is the biggest issue for me and them together would have been great.
>>
>>81228535
If Hillary chooses a literal parrot she may swing my vote. Or a toucan.
>>
>>81228535
Most of the people bitching are shills or people who are genuinely uninformed about political dealmaking and the current rifts within the GOP.

People shouting for Webb, Flynn, and other obscure choices are delusional. While a Christe or Moonman pic would be met with similar levels of complaining...ect
>>
>>81229527

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

never seen another hoosier on this state, where you from friend?
>>
>>81224373
>>81225464
He's the good cop to Trumps bad cop.
>>
>>81230431
He's the establishment shill to Trump's freedom.
>>
>>81230389
765, you?
>>
>>81229527

You want to really know why your guy is going to lose?

This is the best you can come up with to defend him. It's why Romney lost. It's why McCain lost.

Low energy faggots who can't come up with a single argument in favor of the liberal they nominated other than "he isn't hillary."

The republican base is utterly pathetic.
>>
>>81224373
Because Trump can't win without someone to mellow out his message. We won't win anyways but at least it's a smart move.
>>
File: image.gif (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
235 KB, 1280x720
>>81225352
You designed this didn't you?
>>
>>81231124
I like Trump because of his stance on trade, immigration, gun rights, and anti-globalism.

And because he isn't Clinton ;-)
>>
WTF IS GOING ON?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0g09LfbNQ
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1200
Fuck off cuck, Pence is fine

>MUH MEME VP
>MUH CHRISTIE
>MUH EAST COAST VOTE

Christie is my gov and he's been disappointing.

Get serious.
>>
Trump picked the most boring, bland, cuckservative VP possible

I was hoping for based Flynn.

Trump/Flynn sounds better anyway.
>>
That's it

I am now a #JohnsonRider
>>
>>81231790

>trade
Tariffs are retarded and are going to destroy the economy.

>immigration
Touchback amnesty will lead to permanent democratic control of the federal government and be the death of the Republic.

>gun rights
No due process bans for people on arbitrary government lists. Awesome.

>anti-globalism
If you believe that, you are the king of useful idiots.

So basically you're a liberal. Might as well vote for clinton if those are your issues.
>>
>>81234524
Thanks for your input friend!
>>
>>81234938

I really don't get the need for you liberal faggots to co-opt the Republican party. You clearly have the numbers to just win as democrats.
>>
Who will win?
>>
>>81234524
>Tariffs are retarded

Find the nearest cliff and jump off it

>Touchback amnesty

dumb meme

>If you believe that, you are the king of useful idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
>>
>>81234524
>Might as well vote for clinton

kill yourself, globalist kike

Trump is the only candidate for nationalism

you sound like yet another libertarian open borders faggot
>>
>>81225095
Eject yourself, Cruzmissile. Go protest an abortion clinic.
>>
>>81236116

I don't know what is more annoying. The Trump supporters who lie about what they want or the fucking useful idiots.

The man's own words:
>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

His son's words:
>The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.
>>
>>81236742
>muh touchback

kek yeah good luck getting back in when you're already out of the country

>legally

If navigating the labyrinthine US Citizenship process was easy everyone would have done it already

>they'll just make it easy to get back in

sure they will.

It's sort of ironic

Reagan fell for the whole "we'll totally build a wall" bullshit from leftists and now leftists are falling for the "we'll totally let them back in" bullshit from Trump.
>>
>>81240667

You're contradicting everything Trump has said on the issue.

So are you a useful idiot or a liar?
>>
>>81241402
not even on his platform

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

are Cruzmissiles still getting paid to shill?
>>
>>81242009

I posted a quote from Donald Trump that directly calls for touchback amnesty. I posted a quote from Donald Trump son clarifying that his father supports touchback amnesty.

What difference does it make whether he listed it on his website. He has repeatedly called for it.

So, useful idiot or liar?
>>
>>81224373
Is he still doing a Fox News interview at 10?
>>
Pence is a cuck!
>>
Trump is a cuck you should have known that already with all the pandering he does to niggers and wetbacks
>>
>>81242444
>So, useful idiot or liar?

why do autists always post the same thing over and over again?

>He has repeatedly called for it

one time a year ago very early in the primaries.
>>
>>81244515

Nice of you to finally admit he supports amnesty.

So why all the lying about it?

Why support a guy who wants to import 15 million new democratic voters?
>>
>>81244772
Good thing Hillary won't do any of that.

What are you even shilling for anymore?
>>
Trump should have got Jesse Ventura or Dwayne The Rock
>>
>>81245218
ventura hates him fyi.
>>
File: lol1.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>81245043

>Good thing Hillary won't do any of that.

lol. That's a really convincing argument for voting for Trump.

>Vote for Trump's amnesty or you'll get Hillary's amnesty
>>
>unconstitutional
How come people keep saying this? It's objectively not unconstitutional. America had extremely strict immigration policies up until the 60s.
>>
File: 1feel21.png (307 KB, 922x435) Image search: [Google]
1feel21.png
307 KB, 922x435
>>81245346
If the candidate supports the jews, you lose.
>tfw Trump is just a kike sucking faggot
>Hillary is a kike sucking whore
>bernie wasn't
>>
>>81244772
>he supports amnesty

nope

as usual Trump says something vague (we'll let back in "the good ones") and his critics infer whatever they feel like.
>>
>>81245918
>bernie wasn't

kek
>>
He has to be working with shillary. This will alienate independents. He already has enough christcucks. Somebody who does this clearly does not want to win.
>>
>>81245995

There was absolutely nothing vague about what he said.

His vice presidential candidate supports it too. The Pence plan. Go back to Mexico, apply for Workers visa, get it in a week. Six years later you choose to go home or become a citizen.
>>
>>81245346
I see. This is your first election. Get used to disappointment kiddo.
>>
>>81246981

I've seen plenty. I just think it's beyond hilarious that the best you trumptards can do is steal the old McCain/Romney strategy.

And why not? It was so successful when the rinos tried it, it's sure to pan out even better when an actual democrat uses it.
>>
>>81229253

kek
>>
>>81224373
If that screenshot itself didn't give you any ideas, you sho is dumb as a rock.
>>
>>81247254
Alright I'll assume your not a shill and want a real discussion. What makes you think the current GOP election strategy is flawed?
>>
>>81247742

They nominated a progressive democrat from New York whose supporters have literally no other argument to vote for him other than "he isn't Hillary, he just supports most of the things she does."

Seems pretty flawed.
>>
>>81248372
And you think thats not a winning move because its too similar to what they did by nominating McCain and Romney?

Who should they have nominated?
>>
>>81248835

You monkeys had 17 people to choose from, some of them actual conservatives. We listen to you retards moan on and on between elections that you never have a chance to vote for actual conservatives.

So what do you do? You pick the liberal democrat who has higher unfavorability ratings than Hilary Clinton. Fucking bravo.

The republican base is retarded to a degree that defies understanding.
>>
>>81249495
So personal attacks aside who should have been chosen?
>>
>>81224373
As long as he doesn't pick Newt Gringich, that guy is fucking crazy and dumb
>>
File: 1468378474239.jpg (69 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1468378474239.jpg
69 KB, 500x750
>>81231788
>implying the sexual imagery isn't 100% on purpose in the first male vs female race

schlonging
>>
>>81229253
it's orcish for "lol" retard
>>
File: VP Pence.png (101 KB, 780x420) Image search: [Google]
VP Pence.png
101 KB, 780x420
>>81224373
Congratulations retards. This is the dipshit you wanted.

Abortion should be mandatory for non-white and mixed shitfetuses.

>>81225095
>>81225342
>>81225464
>>81225917
>>
>>81226263

Well Biden's advice did get a guy arrested for illegal discharge of a firearm.
>>
>>81224373
*Krispy Kreme

t. Southerner
>>
File: trump_supporters.gif (2 MB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters.gif
2 MB, 500x317
>>81249687

What difference does it make? The base has spoken. They got their democrat.
>>
>>81249495
>>81248372
>>81247254
>>81246819
Just kill yourself, Christfag. All the real "conservatives" you're talking about have much more in common with Shillary than Trump.

The only reason you're saying Trump is a "liberal democrat" is because he doesn't come off as genuinely religious. Why don't you just go live under Sharia law, cuck?
>>
>>81230830
765 is like half the state lol.
>>
>>81251257

I'm not a christfag you dumb fucking cunt.

Yeah all those other guys had way more in common with Hilary than the guy who donated to her campaigns, is a gun grabber, and wants amnesty for 15 million mexicans.
>>
>>81251198
So you don't know. You just want to bitch and start fights. Typical Shillary shill.
>>
>>81224373
watching /pol/ going apeshit over this is like watching /a/ going apeshit of shit taste or waifus
>>
>>81224373
>non-us citizens have constitutional rights

what
>>
>>81251564

Pretty much any of them other than Krispy, Heb, and Kaisich would have at least been somewhat palatable. Hell, pick a random guy off the street.

But no. The base wanted a democrat and the base got a democrat.
>>
>>81231788
he's symbolically fucking the establishment conservacuck (pence) in the asshole while on the surface appearing to support them

is he a master of subtlety? how do i learn his ways?
>>
>>81251838
What do you mean pretty much any of the others? Who was your choice? Why is this question so hard for you to answer?

Is it because Bernie was your man?
>>
>>81251838
The base wanted a nationalist, plain and simple. Now is not the time for conservatism. What is it, exactly, that you want to conserve? Our multicultural, multiracial hellhole that is slowly devolving into Brazil-tier chaos?
>>
>>81252160

Then why'd they vote for a liberal democrat?
>>
>>81224373
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>81252269
Because he's not that. I'm old enough to actually remember the primaries, and the insults leveled against Trump during them, about how he was too harsh on our great "ally" Mexico, about how his "Deportation Force" would be too mean and unconservative. About how "European style" ethnic nationalism is "not who we are." About how top-down government fabricated globalism is actually "the free market" and we should embrace it, despite the horrors it has unleashed on our republic. I remember what you "conservatives" said during the primaries.

And accordingly, I rejected it. All of it. Because it was stupid dumb bullshit.
>>
>>81252112

Why would I vote for Bernie? His economic positions are retarded. Kind of like Trump's.

What does it matter who I supported? We're talking about Donald Trump and his retarded constituency. Like I said there were plenty of reasonable and palatable choices on the ballot. You went with the democrat.
>>
>>81224373

To pander to the cucks in the Republican Party who lack the back bone to the leave the party. I personally would prefer Christie and in his defence he is actually working to lose weight as well - self improvement should be encouraged which is more than I can say about Hillary who spends most of her time hiding her crooked behaviour rather than trying to change it.
>>
>>81251543
Donald "You'll Have To Go Back" Trump wants amnesty????

Trump was offically endorsed by the fucking NRA and the Border Patrol who are fed up with being told not to do their job, so what the hell are you even talking about?

Go look up Jeff Sessions, the only principled conservative in DC. When he turns on Trump, then you'll have something to go on.
>>
>>81224373
"In tapping Pence, Trump adds to the GOP ticket a politician with ties to the Koch brothers and other influential donors who have so far stayed away from Trump.

Pence is seen as a safe political option for Trump, who also considered candidates who mirror his big personality such as New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. But Pence made clear this week that he's more than willing to play the role of attack dog, strongly criticizing Hillary Clinton during a rally with Trump."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/

sounds like a good choice to increase his campaign legitimacy for the average american.

inb4 "koch brothers omfg" it's a tactical move, VPs don't have any power after the election is over
>>
>>81252603

Ahh, a low information voter. Hallmark of trumptardism.
>>
>>81224373
He wanted someone with politicol experience and even if he didn't agree with Trump. The GOP will at last be at peace now that they have a VP they like. VP's are ultimately not all that critical anyways, this is how the game is played. The other choices would do nothing to draw in more voters or further solidify existing supporters. Trump is going to do what Trump is going to do. VP is running shit in the background and greasing the wheels after showing up the entire GOP is a smart move.
>>
>>81224373
He knows what he's doing stop being a pussy
>>
>>81224373
trumpence dumbass
>>
>>81252759

See this is the problem when you vote without informing yourself of a candidates positions.

He has repeatedly called for amnesty:
>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

He called for more gun control following the Orlando shooting:
>"We have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns," Trump said in an interview that aired Sunday. Pressed if whether that meant people on the no-fly or terror watch list should not be able to buy a gun, Trump responded, "I'd like to see that, and I'd like to say it. And it's simpler. It's just simpler."

It's a shame so many of you latched onto the sound bytes the media showed you and ignored everything else.
>>
>>81251835
Yup.

>[no state shall] deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

Person, not citizen.

Note that this doesn't apply to non-US citizens outside of the US. You gain those rights when you enter and lose them when you leave.
>>
>>81251511
Lafayette
>>
>>81252649
Because you've already established your dislike of Trump but have offered nothing as an alternative. Even when you say the base is stupid is uninformed nonsense. The base of the GOP were mostly Cruz supporters.
>>
>>81253239
Previous Anon already called you out on that bullshit lie.
>>
>>81224373
Trump is really trying to hand Hillary the election, as planned all along. But Hillary is making it really difficult because she is crooked and unlikable.

but this is no surprise. Trump has been working with the Clintons for 25+ years now. Even he is surprised by how stupid his supporters are, despite the retarded things he says at the rallies.
>>
>>81253425
Jesus, see what I mean, Im 765 fag too in Muncie. a decent distance away.
>>
>>81253508

I gave you an alternative, you rejected it.

Honestly, what does it matter? You won. You got your democrat.
>>
he picked him to appeal to less right wing repuplicans
>>
>>81252865

>VP's are ultimately not all that critical anyways

until you die. then the VP becomes the P.
>>
>>81225547
Go fuck yourself, traitor.
>>
>>81253623

Those are direct quotes from Donald Trump. Are you claiming he's lying?
>>
>>81252793
Yeah, I also remember the insults. Tell me, Mr. Conservative, how small is your circle of allies now because of your own collective behavior? The liberals obviously want nothing to do with you. Moderates are split, you've alienated the Jacksonian types. So who is left to listen to your bullshit? What is it again you want to conserve? The 10-15% of America who still buys into your treason?

The hole you're in you dug yourselves. For a generation, at least, you did nothing -- NOTHING -- to stop the decay that made Trump possible. If it wasn't for your failure on all fronts, we wouldn't need Trump.
>>
>>81253239
Autism and contrarianism don't mix. The first quote is to placate charges of the xenophobia. The second is perfectly reasonable. Do you support the no fly list?

Trump's the only person who will stop importing Muslims, so we wouldn't have to have a no fly list.
>>
>>81252789
>VPs don't have any power after the election is over
They do when a barbell falls on the President's neck.
>>
>>81224373
wtf i hate trump now
get fucked shill
>>
>>81253861

The Republican party failed you so you co-opted it with a democrat. Brilliant.

Why not just vote democrat directly?
>>
>>81224373
It's "Krispy Kreme" you dunce.
>>
>>81253624

Hillary has been shitting on Pence all day, but the attacks are so lame and can be summarized as "wooooow, he's a NRA conservative nut just like Trump!!!!11" solidifying his standing among the MUH REAL CONSERVATIVE base.

4D CHESS
>>
>>81253922

>Do you support the no fly list?

Of course not. I'm not a progressive faggot. Sitting senators have been on that list. There's no way to get off it.

If you support that bullshit you are gun grabbing scum of the first order.

Spare us on the muslim ban bullshit. Trump already backtracked on that.
>>
>>81253636
Huh, didn't realize it went that far.

In either case, glad to see I'm not the only one.
>>
>>81254059
Well gee, if Democrats promised to ban Muslims, deport illegals, build a wall, extract us from the globalist spider web, and restore order in our streets, I'd consider it.

Maybe conservatives should take the hints we've been dropping. But I doubt they will. Onward to a North American South Africa is evidently still their goal.
>>
>>81253681
No you just said anyone but Trump and a few others. You think Lindsey Graham and Rand Paul would have been equally good choices? They both ran and you didn't discount them.

See an actual conservative or tea party guy would be talking up cruz or paul or some other true conservative by now. You're clearly just a leftists shill who cant bring himself to say good things about any republican.
>>
>>81231788
It looks like Trump is getting in his Pence.
>>
>>81254572

Paul and Cruz would have been fine. Perry maybe. Rubio if you were really desperate.

It doesn't matter, you got your democrat.
>>
>>81254059
>>Jee it's either republican or democrat cuz Glenn Beck said so

Get fucked faggot, have fun going to your youth group. Tell Cruz I said hi.
>>
>>81226263
>What has Biden accomplished?
He's done wonders for snl.
>>
>>81254487

Why'd you vote for trump then? He's already walked back on all of those things. Which really shouldn't surprise you given that he's been a progressive democrat for the last 70 years.
>>
>>81225917

I know some traditional conservatives who didn't like Trump.

None knew anything about Pence.
>>
>>81224373
HEY! Krispy Kreme has the best donuts. Shut up OP.
>>
>>81254826

Okay boys we got a tried'n'true cuckservative here. Someone who likes (((Bill Kristol)))
>>
>>81225917
You're an idiot to think that anyone with the name trump will unify the GOP
>>
>>81255239

I don't like Bill Kristol.

Why are trumptards so prone to lies and slander? I mean I know you can't run your guy on his merits, but you could at least try to not act like children.
>>
>>81227752

Turnout, and increasing terrorism attacks will (and is) swaying people to the "tough-talk" of the Republicans.
>>
>>81231788
holy kek
>>
>>81255113
But he hasn't walked back those things. That's the media lying about him again and purposefully misconstruing what he says. It's funny to me how you True Conservatives became unwitting allies of the likes of the NY Times and CNN once Trump won Indiana.

And was Trump a progressive when he was donating to Ronald Reagan, or campaigning for Bush Senior at the Republican Convention, or hanging out with Pat Buchanan in the Reform Party, or voting for McCain and Romney?
>>
>>81255113

You're just flat out stupid now. He hasn't walked back on any of those things. At the most he's changed his rhetoric. The only things he's straight-out U-turned on are things like abortion that don't fucking matter.

>> he's been a progressive democrat for the last 70 years.

liar. He was a member of the reform party and even a republican. He just doesn't have a (((National Review))) subscription or go on cruise ships with the (((Weekly Standard))) staff. Which is apparently your litmus test for right-wing thought.
>>
>>81255535

>it's the media

You people are pathetic.
>>
>>81255376
>What is an ad hominem
>>
>>81254826
Finally.

Paul or Cruz would have been decent, except how Cruz seemed to go a bit crazy there at the end of the primary was off putting.

Still neither man had a hope of defeating Hillary. Hell, Hillary would have loved taking on Cruz in the general with how right of center he established himself. You say Trump cant win. Maybe so but he has a better shot at winning than anyone else the GOP has to offer.
>>
>>81255659

Did you get your shekels yet (((French)))?
>>
>>81255376
Almost everything you've said in this thread is either false or grasping at straws.

Trump is bringing us American NatSoc, baby. If you don't want to Make America Great Again, nobody gives a shit, cuck.
>>
>>81255557

He's walked back every single one.

Do you really think lies and nonsense on the internet are going to help Donald? Any voter in the country can pull out his phone and watch Donald say these things on youtube and twitter.

You people are like gun grabbers making up gun crime statistics. It's the age of the internet. Even children can fact check things on their phones.
>>
>>81255659
And you claim not to be a democrat shill.
>>
>>81256160

Then do it, (((Shapiro))))
>>
>>81255721

Really faggot? After you called me a cuckservative and claimed I like Bill Kristol.

Pathetic. Trumptards really have no shame.
>>
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>81256158

How is putting 15 million mexicans on a path towards citizenship going to make america great again?
>>
>>81256422
>> BWAWAWA YOU HURT MY FEELINGS

Hi there, (((Goldberg)))
>>
>>81251043
>>81251043
That's called moral integrity and principle you faggot.

You think that we should change our stance on abortion, the murder of fucking children because it might affect our political chances?

Like holy shit, what are your priorities?
>>
>>81256606
It's not. Luckily that's a blatant lie.

Trump has flaws. You've yet to point on one of them.
>>
Extremely disappointed with the pick.

Still love Trump and hope he wins, but I refuse to vote for Mike Pence in any shape, form or fashion. Plus Trump doesn't need my vote, so I guess I'm going Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

inb4shill
inb4throwingawayvote
>>
>>81256400

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/
>>
>>81245662
>America had extremely strict immigration policies up until the 60s.
>America had
>had
>>
>>81256669

I'm feeling fine. Watching a hypocritical trumptard cry about an ad hom minutes after using an ad hom actually made me laugh out loud.
>>
>>81256902

Why is trump lying about wanting amnesty?

What else is he lying about?
>>
Know you not the humor of the LORD?

Seven trumpets will sound.
Trumpets.
Trump Pence.
Say it out loud and hear that prophecy is this day fulfilled in your ears.
>>
>>81224373
He is right, thats why trump calls for a temporal half of muslim immigration until they "know what they are dealing with" :^)
who like who but you americans should know that much.
>>
>>81256606
Why do you keep saying this? Trump never said that. What he said was that he would deport illegals and if people want to come into this country they have to go through the legal process to do so. He's never said he would grant them amnesty, nor does his official immigration policy on his website (designed by Jeff Sessions, no less).
>>
>>81257113
Try not saying Trumptard in every single post and maybe anons will take you seriously.
>>
>>81226378
>Why do Republicans keep trying to appeal to the little 4% slice of extreme Chrustfags when most of the country is independent?

why do democrats appeal to the 3% of the population that are gay so much?
>>
>>81256981
i was on the trump train, but cruz showed me what a real conservative looks like
I guess im a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>81257348
Because he's a leftist shill anon.
>>
Because "Mike Pence" sounds vaguely like "My Penis" and he would be forcing the media to say "My Penis" on the air over and over to get back at them for laughing about his penis.

Literal 4D chess yall aint even double layered
>>
>>81227752
>I dunno, Trump's unpopular among a lot of republicans.

why do you think pence is vp retard
>>
Literally doesn't matter

He wants to get some christfag and Mormon weirdos to vote
>>
File: pence_2.jpg (62 KB, 1869x164) Image search: [Google]
pence_2.jpg
62 KB, 1869x164
>>81253861
This, saved
>>
>>81256995

I can see you don't keep up with current events or his latest speeches. Mind if I help you out?

http://time.com/4367120/orlando-shooting-donald-trump-transcript/

"I called for a ban after San Bernardino and was met with great scorn and anger but now many years and I have to say many years but many are saying that I was right to do so. And although the pause is temporary we must find out what is going on. We have to do it.
It will be lifted — this ban — when and as a nation we’re in a position to properly and perfectly screen these people coming into our country."

How are you feeling, (((Rubin)))?
>>
>>81257348

In his own words:

His son clarifying things:
The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.

Even his VP wants touch back amnesty. The Pence Plan: Citizenship in six years.

Why pretend that Donald's positions are something they're not? Embrace what you have nominated.
>>
I can't wait to see Trump get CIA'd and this puppet become the president.

The US is fucked no matter what. You had a chance with Ron Paul, TWICE, and fuck it up. You literally need a devastating war or an unprecedented economic calamity to shake up your fucking country.
>>
>>81257375

Yeah cause I give two fucks what Trump supporters think.
>>
>>81257113

My ad hominems are little asides, your ad hominems are literally your only arguments.

(((Liz Mair)))
>>
I'll vote for Trump, but I won't donate anything or buy his gear or really care too much. I fully expect him to betray us as soon as he becomes president after this pic. At this point I only consider him marginally better than Clinton.
>>
>>81230272
Tbh a toucan would be better with Obama's Sloan
>>
>81257757

Good ol flip floppin Don.

He's held every position on everything, so when you call him out, his supporters get to call you a liar.

Don like something Don says? Don't worry, he'll say the complete opposite in ten minutes.

Don is all about consistency.
>>
>>81224373
It's in the constitution that other people must be able to come here?
>>
>oh know did Trump stump himself?

Press release tomorrow regarding his VP pic

>GENIUS MOVE! THE MADMAN!
>>
>>81226263
Dick Cheney had a lot of influence
>>
>>81257921

You're still here, (((Warren)))
>>
File: George Wallace.jpg (45 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
George Wallace.jpg
45 KB, 850x400
>>81253681

Democrat
>>
>>81257921
Then why should anyone give anything you post a second thought? You clearly have nothing to offer but lies and personal insults.
>>
>>81258238
>attack pence for being to extreme
>only make trump look more moderate in the process

he knows exactly what he's doing
>>
>>81257970
Have you notice lib fags always try to accuse people of logical fallacy now? I had some fag accuse my of a strawman for saying he never made an argument. They never have a fucking argument.
>>
File: lol2.jpg (17 KB, 444x299) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
17 KB, 444x299
>>81258468

Says the guy voting for a liberal democrat.
>>
File: Shillary Correct The Record.jpg (145 KB, 539x827) Image search: [Google]
Shillary Correct The Record.jpg
145 KB, 539x827
>>81257782

Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>81258579

Sure have.

Those zany lib Trump supporters.
>>
>>81258579

I think you're getting angry, grammar mistakes are slipping in.

Calm down, (((Weissmann))), and get a cup of tea. I'll still be here when you get back.

(((Bier)))
>>
>>81225464
This just looks like a reaction to Trump's wording. The way Trump worded it made it sound as though he wanted to ban ALL Muslims period, temporarily.

He clarified his position on Hannity.
>>
>>81258726

Are you actually trying to deny that those are Trump's own words?
>>
>>81224373
He's just trying to shore up the conservative republican vote.
>>
>>81224373
I want to vote for Trump, but I don't want to vote for garbage like Pence.

Very conflicted.
>>
File: Bill Kristol Shillary.jpg (223 KB, 464x650) Image search: [Google]
Bill Kristol Shillary.jpg
223 KB, 464x650
>>81258652
Look if you want Hillary to win just say it. We would respect you for being honest. You're pretending to be a concern troll and that's pretty gay.
>>
Mike Pence Positives:

1. He pacifies neocon cucks and unites the party, which is MUCH more important than /pol/ would have you believe. These people are more easily persuaded than the bernouts.
2. Trump gets his own pet neocon to humiliate and demean every day, like the meme of him picking Jeb.
3. He is everything Trump's campaign has stood against since the beginning, so there is no chance of Trump sacrificing his principles to find "common ground" - there is none.
4. His social conservatism just means liberals will be all the more triggered when Trump wins.
5. (((Milo Yiannopoulos))) probably doesn't like him.
6. He was chosen by Donald Trump! Let's dispel the fiction that Trump doesn't know what he's doing, and have a little faith!
7. He will do anything Trump says and will not generate any real controversy.
8. Lying, Crooked, Incompetent Hillary has already fucked up by trying to brand him as "Trump with a different haircut." Now she is stuck with this line of attack and can't say anything true that would actually be effective.
9. She will continue to trip up in attacking them simultaneously, as they are two completely different kinds of "right wing." Imagine how easy it would be if he were an extension of Trump, like Gingrich or Christie would have been. She'd barely have to change her rhetoric at all!
10. Even with someone like moonman, Washington Republicans like Ryan probably still wouldn't budge. Pence gives Trump the best chance of getting things done.
11. Trump will probably run with someone else in his reelection campaign.
12. Everyone will soon forget about Pence anyway.
>>
>>81258845

Finally found a friend, (((Emery)))?
>>
>>81259102

I don't want either liberal democrat.

It's a shame you guys nominated one.
>>
>>81258982
Are you trying to deny Trump's stated policies by reaching back to one comment months ago?
>>
File: Shill Coin.jpg (81 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
Shill Coin.jpg
81 KB, 500x494
>>81258982
You got your $0.02 worth already. What do you care?
>>
>>81259157

It's sad that you guys are incapable of behaving like reasonable adults. I guess that's how you end up with a liberal democrat winning the republican nomination.
>>
File: 1451633559224.gif (894 KB, 293x200) Image search: [Google]
1451633559224.gif
894 KB, 293x200
>>81257782
>>
>>81240667
Hey fgt noone ever said the current system of immigration was perfect it all needs a massive reform. Trump knows its hard as fuck to get in legally, he would probably reform it
>>
>>81259148
>Trump with a different haircut

I didn't see that.
>>
>>81259431

You're using the phrase "liberal democrat" a lot. I think you really want us to believe that these formulas taken from the National Review have relevance, (((Graham)))
>>
File: area map.gif (8 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
area map.gif
8 KB, 300x450
>>81254310
ya, its huge lol.
>>
>>81259350
>>81259408

Why are you guys so incapable of accepting the fact that Trump supports touchback amnesty to the point that you'll accuse him of lying about it?

You should embrace his polices. You worked so hard to get him nominated. Why the shame?
>>
File: Sam Francis CCC Column.gif (581 KB, 860x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sam Francis CCC Column.gif
581 KB, 860x1024
>>81259306
Well one of them will win. If you're #NeverTrump, you're pro-Hillary. If you're #NeverHillary, you're pro-Trump. No one gets to sit this out.

When you go on break watch this. It will clear up your misconceptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

If Trump is a liberal Democrat why does Pat Buchanan support him? Why is he using Sam Francis' playbook to win? Look up paleoconservatism and you'll get it.
>>
>>81259679

Would a conservative donate money to Kamala Harris? Hillary Clinton? The Clinton Foundation? Chuck Shumer?

Does the truth make you uncomfortable?
>>
Pence will change his mind; that's part of the act, you bozos.
>>
File: 1467653263452.jpg (332 KB, 640x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467653263452.jpg
332 KB, 640x1920
>>81229253
What has Yaweh done for us? He's allowed us to be cucked for years now. Kek will lead us to the promised land.
>>
>>81259990

Lots of people will be sitting this one out.

You created this shit show. Own it.
>>
File: Trump Molyneux Garrison.jpg (279 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
Trump Molyneux Garrison.jpg
279 KB, 1024x776
>>81259993
The same reason anyone does. Political contributions are bribes. He did business in NY. He wanted to do business without government interference so he bribed these losers is that hard to understand.

When clock out tonight go watch this. >>81259990
>>
>>81259993

Try some original arguments. As a businessman Trump would naturally donate to everyone under the sun. Or should he have been preparing for a campaign he wasn't even sure he would begin 10-20 years later?

Keep this up and I'll run out of names, (((Conor Beck)))
>>
>>81259774
Your girl Hillary once didn't agree with fag marriage. Now she does. Opinions and policies can change. Trump doesn't argue for amnesty today in any form.
>>
>>81256794
Fuck your integrity and principles; race war now!
>>
File: Trump Reslience.png (165 KB, 1000x1618) Image search: [Google]
Trump Reslience.png
165 KB, 1000x1618
>>81260141
You'll have to live with the results too. Go vote for Hillary since you hate Trump so much. She's a neocon Saudi lover so you shouldn't have a problem. Remember to register for an absentee ballot because shills have to work all day on election days.
>>
>>81260323

Very principled.

Why'd he donate money to multiple gun grabbers in California?

Do you think funding campaigns for all these gun grabbers over the years has led to a net gain in gun rights? How much of his fortune has Donald Trump spent on pro-gun causes?
>>
>>81260588

And yet just last night he picked another amnesty supporter to be his VP. Permit to citizenship in six years under the Pence Plan.
>>
File: Shillary vs Shillary Guns.jpg (113 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
Shillary vs Shillary Guns.jpg
113 KB, 960x800
>>81260813
He paid the price to do business in California. When you do business somewhere you pay off the politicians. Ask your boss he'll tell you.
>>
>>81231124
> what is the wall
> what is the muslim ban
> what is america first
> what is american jobs
> what is american manufacturing
> what is lower taxes
> what is the 2nd amendment
> what is veterans and law enforcement

You could not be more wrong in thinking that most people will be voting for him because "he isnt hillary." In fact Id say that the only reason I've heard people support Hillary is that she's not Trump.
>>
>>81260796

It really doesn't matter. Amnesty either way. Gun control either way.

This is the end game for the Republic. You guys really fucked this one up.
>>
>>81224752
you're a fuckin low energy prick you faggot

B A S E D P E N C E
A
S
E
whatever you get it
>>
>>81261144

Son, I like you, but do you really think >>81260813 has a job that isn't shilling?
>>
>>81261004
Yet tea party fags love him. Honestly I don't know who your trying to imitate but clearly your knowledge of the conservative voting base needs an update.
>>
>>81261144

Wow, that's rough. I'm sure he spent an equal amount on pro-gun groups to offset the damage his campaign contributions caused to the people living under those politicians he helped to elect.

He did, right?
>>
File: Conservative Pundit.jpg (55 KB, 570x437) Image search: [Google]
Conservative Pundit.jpg
55 KB, 570x437
>>81261004

Pence isn't perfect, but he gets Cruzmissiles to vote. That's what he's for. Jeff Sessions would have been great, but that ticket is Trump Trump. You pick a VP who can unify the party. Why do you think Obama picked an Irishman?
>>
The Republican Platform is retarded. How can anyone vote for such a platform.

If Republicans don't lose because of the Platform alone, Americans are retarded.
>>
>>81261353
>>He countered my argument
>>Better use that argument again

Stay dense, (((Martin)))
>>
File: biden.gif (598 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
biden.gif
598 KB, 400x236
>>81261412

He wanted a bullet proof vest.
>>
>>81224373
It was pretty much the only way to get GoP support

Pence is a slimy fuck with connections to most of the party
>>
>>81224373
to balance the ticket dumbass. and for everybody bitching, he's a HAWK on immigration

http://www.ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_Immigration.htm

>Voted YES on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment.
>>
>>81234524
> tariffs are retarded
You're absolutely right. Tariffs are retarded. Thats why Trump is so furious with the many tariffs that people like the Chinese will put on American goods while the Americans happily take Chinese goods for nothing.
>>
File: Shill Manual.png (291 KB, 1580x2516) Image search: [Google]
Shill Manual.png
291 KB, 1580x2516
>>81261302
I think his job is shilling. His posts make criticisms of Trump without providing an alternative. He's trying to demoralize us. It's the classic concern troll. He's saying we were had and it's a shame because we want good thinks, but we're doing it the wrong way.

His boss might understand how reality works, but then again so might he. I be a lot of shills quit after getting redpilled.

>>81261353
If you give a shit about guns hold a fundraiser around the office.
>>
>>81224373
>Be wrong
>Realize you're wrong
>Admit you're wrong
>Change your opinion
>Still in the wrong somehow
Typical shillary rhetoric.
>>
>>81226263
he has put the mack down on some teenage senators daughters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4YystV7S9s
>>
>>81224373
>WOP
>Good choice for VP
>>
>>81256794
Less nigger babies is always my priority.
>>
>>81225095
stop whining
>>
>>81245918
Boinie is a literal kike you fucking moron
>>
>>81261938

I like you, anon. It is, sadly, time for me to go to bed. Good night!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.