[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India's 'Gold Shirt Man' Stoned-And-Sickled To
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: golden poo.jpg (29 KB, 518x337) Image search: [Google]
golden poo.jpg
29 KB, 518x337
>As ABP Live reports, millionaire money-lender, Datta D. Phuge, famous as ‘Pimpri Goldman’ was found clobbered to death near Dighi here on early Friday morning, police said.

The high-profile businessman’s vehicle was accosted by some unknown persons on the outskirts of the city late on Thursday night.

They reportedly dragged him out, attacked him with a sickle and then pounded him to death with huge stones before fleeing from the spot.

Phuge usually moved around with armed private bodyguards, but it is not clear where they were at the time of the incident.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/indias-gold-shirt-man-stoned-and-sickled-death-mob
>>
And all he ever did was poo in the loo

rip pajeet
>>
>>81210720
Wondered why there wasn't a thread on this.
>>
>>81210720
>Had a sickle
>used stones
Fucking savages
>>
>>81210996
wonder if he had a golden loo.

rip pajeet.
>>
>>81211620
Sickles are pretty shit weapons and the poo in loos probably don't know how to sharpen it. A good clonk with a rock is more merciful, if a bit messy than repeated shallow stab wounds
>>
File: india gold man.jpg (122 KB, 634x822) Image search: [Google]
india gold man.jpg
122 KB, 634x822
>>81210720
bling bling son of bich

>"Some people ask me why I'm wearing so much gold but it was my dream. People have different aspirations. Some elite people want to own an Audi or Mercedes, and have big cars. I chose gold," he told the BBC in 2013.

respect, but then...

>A money lender

Usury might carry some karmic justice. Not exactly free of moral conundrum

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36804209
>>
Indians do love to flaunt their cash

I have some Indian clients and I always have to wear my gold Rolex when I meet them because otherwise they won't respect me

Are they the Jews of asia?
>>
File: 6.jpg (32 KB, 764x570) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
32 KB, 764x570
>>81210720
This is what happens when you Poo in the Loo. Don't fucking EVER Poo in the Loo in India.
>>
>>81210720
holy shit I know about this guy.. He is pretty famous.. wow.. well.. famous for an indian I suppose.
>>
RIP poo
>>
>>81212405
Everything about Indians is disgusting so,
and I'm being serious here,
the reason they do this is because they are viewed as so worthless despite economic status, they have to show the economic power in order to be viewed somewhat appealingly. (which still doesn't work all that well)
>>
>>81210720
>clobbered to death

kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.