[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw erdogan dies and finds out he was part of a heretic ""religion""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1453835259394.png (200 KB, 509x593) Image search: [Google]
1453835259394.png
200 KB, 509x593
I wonder what he'll say to Jesus as he's being judged?
>>
they worship the devil
>>
please give a lad some asylum
>>
>>81207822
Post-temple Judaism and Islam are literally Satanic cults under the guise of "Abrahamic religion".

What a joke. There's only one Abrahamic religion: Roman Catholicism. The rest is strictly the machinations of Satan himself.
>>
File: HMMMedStaArgentina3.jpg (55 KB, 354x484) Image search: [Google]
HMMMedStaArgentina3.jpg
55 KB, 354x484
Ave Maria
>>
itt: christcucks
>>
File: 1445545319235.png (1 MB, 1106x793) Image search: [Google]
1445545319235.png
1 MB, 1106x793
>>81209209
Forgive him, Lord. He knows not what he does.
>>
>>81209020
>Me, my saint, and my saint's God

Please leave and take your cuck cult with you.
>>
best part about mudslimes is that mudslimes love to kill mudslimes.
>>
File: 457457.jpg (139 KB, 1018x762) Image search: [Google]
457457.jpg
139 KB, 1018x762
>>81209583
Jesus was not a Jew. The term Jew was created by the Jews of Christianity, Protestants, in constructing the KJV version of the Bible, at a time when the Ashkenazi had assumed control of the Hebrew faith and turned it into a tribalistic Satantic cult. Jesus was ethnically a Levantine (a white group, with a diversity of hair and eye colors) and an Israelite by birth. He preached against the Pharisees, who happened to be the exact group who turned the Israelite faith into post-Temple Rabbinic Judaism after Christ’s death and the destruction of the Temple in A.D. 70.

This faith eliminated the tenets of the original faith through historical revisionism, going so far as to create a new holy text, the Talmud. This evil manuscript was finalized only several centuries after the New Testament was well established in its entirety. Jews today attempt to “reclaim Jesus as a Jew” so labeling Christ as such is playing right into the cult’s hands. In reality, Judaism has nothing to do with the Temple faith, and that faith actually continues on in the altars of Catholic and Orthodox churches all over the world, as does the proper legacy of the Roman Empire in the sacred Christian priesthood.

Jews hated that Christ ushered in the Western ethos and connected it to the faith that they hoped to subvert and own. So they used academia to say Jesus was not white, and Jesus was a Jew, and Jesus did not preach anything related to Western civilization. These are all lies, and some of you stormniggers eat it up like pathetic goyim.

Never forget that Western civilization lies in the synthesis and transformation of the Israelite sacrifice with Roman authority, and that at the center of this transformation is the person and sacrifice of God-made-Man Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1445837461372.jpg (30 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1445837461372.jpg
30 KB, 496x496
Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

Direct link to the study:
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans
>>
>>81209821
I don't care if our Lord was a jew, white or had a dirt colored skin.

We are all one in Christ. Your religion is a worldly one, and not true to GOD.
>>
>>81209020
YEP
>>
>>81210677
say hi to erdogan for me, pr*testant scum
>>
>>81213361
The Day of The Lord is at hand.

His Will be done.
>>
>>81206402
Nothing because he will meet Odin instead
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.