[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan tried to form an alliance with Putin in the last weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 261x193
Erdogan tried to form an alliance with Putin in the last weeks.

That's why the military is making the coup. USA are financing the revolutionaries in the Turkish military. CIA is involved.

>>
>putin allied with a sand nigger that's flooding refugees into yurop
yeah, we already knew this. don't trust the russian subhuman
>>
>>81202391

Errdogan is winning.
>>
>>81202391
t. Abwehra insider
>>
>>81202391
If the first and second sentences are true (and the third and fourth are complete bullshit btw) then go military.
>>
>>81202391

>cia is involved

did Erdogan get to bring friends?
>>
t. Malte-Sören Schmul Antiamerikanski
>>
>>81204436

CIA did the same in Ukraine.
>>
>>81202391

Why haven't they won yet then?
>>
>>81202391

This. The Turkish Military is pro-NATO and extremely pro-Israel. Nothing good for Europe/Russia will come out of this coup.

>>81203738
Fuck off. But whether USA/Israel are starting wars is irrelevant.

It's 100% Europe's own fault to let rapefugees in. STOP LETTING THEM IN.
>>
>>81202391

If Erdogan tried allying with Putin how come he didnt go straight to moscow and went to germany to get denied asylum?
>>
>>81204944
No, just tired Ukrainians who got fed up with the status quo and are now being fucked over tenfold by the Russian ZOG.

The US and Russia are in the same bed, but you'll refute that because you're probably a Putinist zio-shill pushing a Hegelian dialectic.
>>
>>81202391
> implying this isn't a bailout for Shillary's imploding ass
>>
>>81205416
>how come he didnt go straight to moscow

Because it is too obvious? At least Central European countries are known to host retiring 3rd world dictators.
>>
>>81205470
>>81206283
>>
>>81204841

>being pro american

hahnrei
>>
>>81203738
>russia
>not based

>usa
>not fucking shit up globally

Seek wisdom. Seek knowledge.
>>
>>81208799
monkey intelligence
>>
>>81206602
I never said that I was pro-American; I merely find this odd habit of accusing America of everything happening the world to be a hindrance to actual debates.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.