[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftism is beta survival strategy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: leftfuck44.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
leftfuck44.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
We all know that Communists are collectivists, but why are they all so unattractive, bitter, jealous, and full of resentment? It seems like they're all permanently "ground floor: on the social hierarchy:
>low-IQ
>beta
>uncoordinated
>submissive
>fat
>ugly
>neurotic
>passive-aggressive
>vegan
>non-violent
>nogun
>pussified cucks
Is Leftism just an evolutionary strategy for betas, omegas, and deltas to overpower those naturally gifted with superiority?
>>
File: 18ixe59vdesatjpg.jpg (28 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18ixe59vdesatjpg.jpg
28 KB, 636x358
>>81202178
Right after Piers Morgan, and Amy Schumer, this kid has got the most punchable face!
>>
>>81202178
>so unattractive, bitter, jealous, and full of resentment?
You just described Nazi leaders.

Meanwhile, communist leaders were macho men. Some edgy Western kids (like the guy on the picture and yourself) are not representatives of leftism.
>>
>>81202178
>viva la revolution
>anarchist symbol
Fucking what?

Also majority of those also describes the so-called "alt-right"
>>
Former liberal here. I was bullied a lot in school. I projected my hatred of those white kids onto society at large for years. This is what happens when you're so sheltered you never know what it's like to be around niggers, and you're a beta pussy who nobody can help but mock.
>>
>>81202178
Yes, and us loosers outnumber you.
>>
>implying /pol/ isn't full of low iq manlet virgins covered in acne and grease

kys yourself my man
>>
>>81202178
>>81202178
>>81202178
>>81202178

SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE THREAD...IGNORE...1 POST BY OP. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
>>
File: reichskanzler.jpg (86 KB, 467x750) Image search: [Google]
reichskanzler.jpg
86 KB, 467x750
>>81204048
>You just described Nazi leaders.
You think Lenin or Radeck were attractive?
Hitler was a pretty good looking guy for the time. I have a hard time thinking of him as jealous or full of resentment. He was pretty bitter about WWI though, I'll give you that. But by comparison to the psychotics in the Bolshevik ranks, the NatSoc leaders were housepets.
>>81205787
what could I possibly slide you enormous faggot, 90% of the board is dedicated to Turkey. Don't blame me because your shit happening thread got passed over for the 50 other identical threads.
>>
File: leftfuck56.jpg (85 KB, 702x820) Image search: [Google]
leftfuck56.jpg
85 KB, 702x820
>>81204559
What changed things for you?
>>
>>81202178
He genuinely looks a little on the potato side.
>>
File: leftpol5.jpg (202 KB, 1056x705) Image search: [Google]
leftpol5.jpg
202 KB, 1056x705
>>81207795
They always look like mutants.
>>
File: leftpol3.jpg (82 KB, 668x924) Image search: [Google]
leftpol3.jpg
82 KB, 668x924
i'll just keep sharing my potato collection, these are pretty funny...
>>
File: leftgurfl.png (319 KB, 571x350) Image search: [Google]
leftgurfl.png
319 KB, 571x350
>>
File: leftcuk.jpg (380 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
leftcuk.jpg
380 KB, 2048x1536
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.