[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was a trailer truck allowed to go into the city in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 644x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 644x228
Why was a trailer truck allowed to go into the city in the first place? Most countries have regulations that prohibits trucks from going into urban areas and those regulations are usually implemented very strictly (to prevent the shitload of traffic problems these thing could cause) and especially during occasions where big crowds are expected. Even shitty countries like Egypt have them. So why the fuck are the french such retards?
>>
>>81151832

> assuming that the french actually know anything about counter terrorism.

kek
>>
>>81151832
What is ice cream delivery, Egypy?
>>
>>81153596
I'm not even talking about counter-terrorism. This just urban planning 101.
>>
>>81151832

How do you think goods are transported into cities? By Segways?
>>
>>81151832
It wasn't a trailer truck, it was fixed to the cab
>>
>>81153768
What, you can't have pick-up-sized ice cream delivery trucks?
>>
>>81153787
They're transported by trailers to warehouses just outside the city and then by pick up trucks from tje warehouses to the retailers. Trailers shouldn't go inside the city.
>>
>HALT! Monsieur, eet ees not pairmitted to conduire zis motor vayhickle wissin ze ceety!
>but... I must deliver this... wonderful gift to the children of the festival....
>Ooh la la, un cadeau merveilleux! Go right ahead, monsieur, hon hon hon, I will be the hero of le franch twitteur demain!

I'm 90% sure this is how it went down
>>
>>81154365
>pick up trucks in Europe

Whew lad
>>
File: images-1.jpg (31 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
31 KB, 470x313
>>81153878
It's still too big to be allowed into the city
>>
>>81151832

I fucking wish semis weren't allowed on the freeway. Stupid slow faggots should be banished to the frontage road where they belong
>>
>>81154654

So what, grocers should just bring in their food by the van full? Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.