[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fickle supporters of Shillary CTR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1468539165857.jpg (55 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1468539165857.jpg
55 KB, 480x476
Are all of you really that fickle or is it a combo of reddit and paid shillary CTRs? For months thousands of Trump support threads flourished dispite iffy moves and desicions. Then when it comes to who hes going to keep on a leash beside him half the threads blow up with bullshit. It's not like he's handing Pence any power its more like taking your ugly friend to the bar to make you look that much better. He's still Trump and he's still got my vote, what about yours? After all, if not him, its her...
>>
im still voting for him as long as he's still gonna kill all the niggers, mexicans, and muslims
>>
>>81150780
Most threads about trump are just hillshills and trolls circle jerking
>>
I supported Trump because I liked his policies, not because of a personality cult. His VP pick is opposed to those policies. Deal's off.
>>
>>81150780
just trolls
/pol/ is incredibly easy to trigger(inb4 >/pol/ isnt one person) so if i had nothing better to do I would be fucking with you guys all the time too desu.
especially when something like this happens.
>>
>>81151154
Now that's the American spirit we need!
Who gives a shit if his lapdog is some Indiana gov.
>>
>>81151426
Do you really think he's going to do what his VP wants like a puppet? The best reason for that kind of pick is balance, if his VP opposes policies Trump stands for they can work together to make something that works for both sides.
>>
>>81150780
I'm still voting Trump. But it is a bad pick for many really fucking obvious reasons, like the fact that Pence is opposed to a lot of what I like about Trump.
>>
>>81152363
Wouldn't that be a good reason? If they're on opposite sides wouldn't they balance each other out and ensure Trump doesn't make a desicion that could potentially piss half the country off. At least that's my view of it. its like having a cool headed friend to guide you in heated situations
>>
Trump does what Trump does. Doesn't matter.
Build wall deport 'em all.
>>
>>81152964

You literally can't vote Democrat or not afford to vote. Why?
Because AMNESTY IS COMING BABY
UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ILLEGALS BABY
>>
>>81150780
>pol is one person
>>
VP is a huge decision and we haven't had anything structurally significant happen since he clinched. This led to massive shilling and trolling for (You)'s
Plus Pence is fucking garbage
>>
>>81152866
>Wouldn't that be a good reason?
If it were opposite day it'd be a great reason. But if I wanted to elect someone opposed to Trump, I'd vote Hillary.
>>
>>81153378
He made a smart desicion despite that. He had plenty of choices already on their knees mouths open ready to suck but instead of taking a Yes Man he took the guy who would question his choices and moves to help ensure he's making the right choice.
>>
>>81154161
If that were the case, he'd have picked Webb.
>>
>>81153774
It's a VP. The equivalent to warm spit. No power, no desicion. You electing Trump not Pence. Pence is just the to stay Donald's hand if he makes an irrational choice or decision and to question him so he's that much more confident in his moves.
>>
>>81154310
He wanted someone who'd challenge him not just say fuck you your way sucks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.