[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the left will begin pushing for pedophilia? Is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: 1374621281127.gif (82 KB, 693x843) Image search: [Google]
1374621281127.gif
82 KB, 693x843
Do you think the left will begin pushing for pedophilia? Is the slippery slope real?
>>
They already did look at Salon: http://www.salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
>>
>>81150243
Is it a slippery slope if you can justify pedophilia, incest, bestiality, etc. with the justification of homosexuality?
>>
>>81150243
>Do you think the left will begin pushing for pedophilia?
No, they're the ones who demonized it in the first place. Who do you think pushed for raising the AoC and delaying marriage and forcing girls to stay in school?
And don't try and lump me in with fags. Liking little girls is nothing like being fags, thank you.
>>
The slippery slope is real
>>
File: The nose knows.jpg (143 KB, 1111x809) Image search: [Google]
The nose knows.jpg
143 KB, 1111x809
>>
>>81150243
im pretty sure thats islam
>>
>>81150243
no, having the ability to easily label a man a monster is too powerful of a tool to give up
>>
>>81150620
U wot m8
>implying being a child fucking sicko is better than being a fag
>>
Nah, zoophilia and incest will come decades before.

Look at Canada.
>>
>>81152084
>he doesn't know the greatest generation hooked up with 15 year olds before boomer jew dykes made it illegal
>waiting until late 20s to start a family and get potato children
>>
>>81150243
As long as the concept of consent exists and is embodied into the law, there is no way that pedosexuality will be treated equally.
I hope it will stay that way.
>>
>>81150243

Someone made a very good point that pushing for "gay marriage" because "Love" would lead to a slippery slope of marrying cousins, siblings and direct relations because "Love".
>>
>>81150243
IMO if the population cannot keep up with replacement level of 2.1 kids per couple not including immigrants, and causing a strain on welfare than it already is, they will see that men are not having kids or marrying because western women are such disasters. The only way that men will procreate with women and start having kids again is lowering the age of consent to around 14 after graduating middle school.
>>
I think that laws around the age of consent in various western countries will probably get a look in and will probably be lowered in time.

Actual paedophilia involving pre-pubescent children though will continue to be illegal, it would be daft to suggest otherwise.
I can see more research being done into the issue and the way its dealt with being changed however.
>>
>>81154362
Why would research be done when setting the age of consent higher wasn't backed by research?
>>
>>81150243
No, because it's still between two sexually mature human adults adults.
>>
>>81152691
>he thinks that girls in their teens don't produce underweight children due to lacking sufficient fat reserves
The keks keep on coming.
>>
>>81152084
A man with a little girl will be the same as a normal couple after a few years, except better because they've been together since she was little. Fags will just be fags.
Why do you think it's baf for girls to be married good and young?
>>81153573
>slippery slope of marrying cousins
Can cousins not marry im your country?
>>
>>81150620
But molesting little boys and man-boy """love""" is a cornerstone of fag culture.
>>
>>81154569
I didnt mean research into the age of consent, more research is needed into the nature of the paedophile in order to understand the condition and the effects.
>>
>>81155500
Yeah, fags should die. What of it?
>>
>>81150620
both fags and pedos are degenerates, stay mad fagboy
>>
>>81155740
We already know what causes pedophilia, look up James Cantor's research. It's a literal crosswiring in the brain.
>>
>>81156074
Pedos will be on the next branch of the same tree.
>>
>>81152691
>Hooking up with 15 year olds
>same as molesting little girls
I love how pedos on 4chan always try and make the comparising to feel normal. You are still a sicko bro
>>
>Be gay
>people keep trying to latch onto our rights movement
>first it was gays and lesbians
>then trans people latch on
>now pedophiles
>>
Sex with a girl of, say, 12 and below is obviously bad for her mental and physical health. However, marriage at around that age should be allowed, especially in our day and age of degenerate popular culture. If you can marry a 12 year old and raise her up to be your loyal and chaste wife that would be perfect for her, yourself and society as a whole.

Why would /pol/ object to that?
>>
>>81156672
That was literally 200 years ago and society grew no problem.
>>
>>81156391

Not an argument.
>>
>>81150243
I kinda hope. Wouldnt mind banging a 16 year old.
>>
>>81156419
>be bisexual
>everyone expects me to wear flowers in my hair or something

thanks, Pride

btw don't forget the "asexuals" we need to be inclusive
>>
>>81157185
16 is far from pedophilia, 16 is legal in canuckistan, pedophilia is like prepubescent kids
>>
>>81156885

What they taught their kids back then, that being Christian values, and what kids learn on their own today (because both parents are working), American nigger culture are completely different. Kids start sleeping around at younger and younger ages nowadays. They're just fucking each other. And it's precisely because they aren't mentally ready for it that we have the situation we have today. If a decent man were to take a 12 year old girl that hasn't been ruined by the current degenerate culture as a wife and he teaches her to be a faithful and loving wife, everyone would benefit from it. They benefited from it in the past and we would certainly benefit from it today.
>>
>>81156219
>ITS DUHDJINNERIT
Fuck off.
>>81156672
>Sex with a girl of, say, 12 and below is obviously bad
I disagree with this. The rest of what you said is spot on. But a girl is never too young.
>>
>>81156672
>Sex with a girl of, say, 12 and below is obviously bad for her mental and physical health.
I think that's overestimated. Sex with a kid is bad because the child doesn't have the maturity to take that decision. So you end up with teen pregnancies and single mothers.
>>
>>81157436
Well exactly. Now we are seeing the results of western culture falling fast. Legal women are such disasters, society not progressing, no one is having babies, we are in the edge of WW3 breakout. Please let Putin be the savior of the our world.
>>
File: unwilling.png (43 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
unwilling.png
43 KB, 1200x627
>>81150243
>Do you think the left will begin pushing for pedophilia?
>will begin

Of course, unless it's happening already.
>>
>>81150243
Not gonna happen. At least not without muslim majority.
>>
File: dennisreynolds.gif (2 MB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
dennisreynolds.gif
2 MB, 237x304
>>81157624
You're a weak shitposter

Regardless, you'll go first on the day of the rope. You're sick anon, and you should be put down.
>>
>>81150243

there's nothing wrong with being a pedo if you dont actually molest kids though
>>
>pedosexual
The trendy word won't have "pedo" in it. It will be some doublespeak.
>>
>>81156419
Don't worry, no pedos want to be associated with you fags.
Go kill yourself, fag.
>>81158643
>says I'm shitposting
>while just being assmad
Okay, mate. Try harder.
>>81158708
And there's nothing wrong with having sex with little girls if it's in a proper relationship.
>>
>>81158843

Juvosexual?

"WE DEMAND JUVO RIGHTS"

"THE JUVO MINORITY HAS LIVED IN OPPRESSION FOR TOO LONG"

I think it could work.
>>
>>81159204
More obfuscated, weird, and catchy. Think "otherkin".
>>
File: face-nerve-paralysis.jpg (51 KB, 590x428) Image search: [Google]
face-nerve-paralysis.jpg
51 KB, 590x428
>>81150243
Hey, you're discriminating. What about the poor zoosexuals and necrosexuals? You know, the Canadians and corpse shaggers
>>
File: hh-grüne.jpg (214 KB, 500x1091) Image search: [Google]
hh-grüne.jpg
214 KB, 500x1091
Nothing new for the green party in germany.
>>
To be honest I'm not even sure age of consent should be legislated. Sex with kids is bad, but social pressure could be enough; sort of like how not caring for your parents in old age makes you an asshole but doesn't put you in prison. At most it should be a misdemeanor.
>>
>>81158843
This. It'll be "Age-free sexuality" or something
>>
>>81150243
its not a slippery slope, its just using the same arguments for fag marraige for animals and children
>>
Right-wingers are pushing pedophilia as well. Check out my post >>81153464
>>
>>81159751
Wait a minute, that nose...
>>
Kiddie diddling will never be legal. There will always be people pushing for it but there's no way that shit is getting anywhere near serious consideration by the government. At most the penalties for CP might be reduced and rehabilitation programs put into place. But that's it.
>>
File: fc3day024.jpg (144 KB, 1267x711) Image search: [Google]
fc3day024.jpg
144 KB, 1267x711
>>81159802
>To be honest I'm not even sure age of consent should be legislated
You're right but you're reasoning is all fucked up.
The State shouldn't control sex and relationships. It's up to a man to decide when his daughter is to married. All sex outside marriage should be considered rape.
>>
>>81150243
It's feminists who want to raise the AoC. Don't worry they'll never allow competition.
>>
>>81157106
It was the Jews and Catholics getting pederasty among gays confused with pedophilia
>>
>>81160968
One day you'll realize I'm right. Would you want some punk coming around, fucking your daughter with no legal recourse? Of course not, because she's just for you.
>>
File: Hazel.png (168 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Hazel.png
168 KB, 480x360
>>81161409
So, you're sucg an ultra-libertarian you wouldn't go to the police if someone committed a crime against you?
>>
File: ride never ends.gif (121 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ride never ends.gif
121 KB, 600x600
>Do you think the left will begin pushing for pedophilia? Is the slippery slope real?
It's more like a slippery tunnel. You can go in, but you can't come out.
>>
>>81160583
>mfw this is what they said about men getting married to men
>"that's rediculous. Maybe they'll reduce sodomy laws but the government would never be near accepting that"

What a time to be alive
>>
Sex should be between an adult woman and an adult man and they should be married, everything else gets the death gets the death penalty. Age of consent should be 21.
>>
File: 1435627363735.png (55 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
1435627363735.png
55 KB, 209x204
>>81156672
>However, marriage at around that age should be allowed
>>
>>81162554
>Age of consent should be 21

Edgy. More reasons not to be with women nowadays and destroying the western world faster.
>>
>>81156672
That's a fair reasoning, indeed.
>>
>>81162554

Once the people get fed up from all this degeneracy, the pendulum will swing back and they will demand that sex is between man-woman, and only in married couples.
>>
>>81163497
That's like saying "if your cow goes with the rustler on its own he's not a thief".
>Maybe if it was a crime that actually objectively has a victim
You are the victim, he came along and ruined youf daughter and there needs to be recompense.
>>
>>81155442
Because "good and young" means impressionable and vulnerable. Would you consent to young boys being married off to women in their 20's as soon as they can produce semen?
>>
>>81164939
But girls aren't good at making important decisions. That's why she has a man to make important decisions for her, so she won't make wrong decisions.
>>81165135
>Would you consent to young boys being married off to women in their 20's as
No, that's stupid. How will he take care of her?
A grown man can provide for a girl and look after her.
>>
I'm going to a pride party tomorrow with my lesbian friend. Trump voter desu. What am I in for?
>>
>>81160681

The State should have no hand in marriage, and marriage shouldn't be legislated. I have no idea why it is.

If you want to tie yourself together legally/economically with someone, fucking incorporate. Marriage should have no impact on your legal status whatsoever.
>>
>>81166840

Obnoxiousness.

As a bi dude, those things always seemed like loud and annoying wastes of time.

Have fun if it's your thing. Endure, if it isn't.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.