[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have only one question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
Why?
>>
Trump and Manafort can control Pence.
They can't control Newt.
>>
>>81138696
Probably owed him something.
>>
>>81138696
We'll find out in his speech tomorrow.
>>
>>81138696
Its a pretty dumb choice, but at least it isn't Sarah Palin levels of retarded.
>>
Yin and yang
>>
>>81138696
Manafort. As in: et tu, Manafort?
>>
File: 1468594723366.png (91 KB, 589x595) Image search: [Google]
1468594723366.png
91 KB, 589x595
Trump has caved into the establishment.

I'll still probably vote for him, but I'm extremely disappointed.
>>
>>81138696
Manafort and Trumps kike son in law are sabotaging the campaign
>>
Only state in the black
>>
Hot daughter that speaks Arabic. Inshallah my brother.
>>
>>81138696
He seems like a good choice, what's wrong with him?
>>
It's like how really pretty girls always have that one fat, ugly friend hanging around them so they look even prettier in comparison. This is a smart move, trust me.
>>
>>81138931
Every time I've heard Pence speak, which is like 2 YT vids, he seems very calm and collected. Unsure how he'll be in a debate though
>>
>>81139272
He's a 'fuck you' to atheist, lgbtq and pro-choice republicans
>>
>>81139272
Trump reduced his voter base to that of Romney.
>>
>>81139275
The issue is that is gives the media free ammunition to attack Trump's positions.
>Mr. Trump you've been a staunch opponent of the TPP deal, so why did you select a running mate that is pro-TPP?
>>
>>81139008
he said from the beginning he will pick someone with experience you dumb cuck
>>
File: 1468549143868.png (76 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
1468549143868.png
76 KB, 900x580
Today I will remind them:

Pence supported touch-back amnesty
http://www.kausfiles.com/2016/04/29/pence-is-also-author-of-the-pence-touchback-amnest/

Pence said that the ban on Muslims was unconstitutional
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690962/Explain-Mike-Pence-called-Trump-s-Muslim-ban-unconstitutional-supported-NAFTA-TPP-trade-deals.html

Pence is a total globalist on trade (see pic)
http://www.ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm

Pence supported TPP in 2014:
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/14/mike-pence-2014-i-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-is-more-tpp/

Pence voted for the war in Iraq
http://iroots.org/2016/07/14/mike-pence-voted-for-the-iraq-war/

You get the point: He's a fucking cuckservative.

Maybe he knows what he's doing, but the way I see it, Trump fucked up HARD.
>>
>>81139272
He's basically the poster child for a mainstream Republican, and has been largely against almost all of Trump's positions and policies. It doesn't bode well with Trump's anti-establishment campaign strategy, he just went with a safe establishment pick.
>>
>>81138696

Becaus Trump wants to alienate every moderate voter.
>>
>>81139402

Good.
>>
File: CnavTiqWgAAg2kY.jpg (14 KB, 602x348) Image search: [Google]
CnavTiqWgAAg2kY.jpg
14 KB, 602x348
They said Biden would sink Obama. There is literally no one who is flawless.

Can't fence the Pence.
>>
>>81138696
Pro Life
Pro Military
Pro Border Wall
Pro Balanced Budget
Pro Business
Pro Free Trade
Pro Fair tax
Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout
Voted No to Wall Street Bailout
Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program
Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman
Voted yes to ban same sex marriage
Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance
Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business
Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror
Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children
Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf
Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses
Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution
Voted yes for permitting new refineries
Voted against raising the CAFE Standards
Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR
Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
Voted no on Cash for Clunkers
Voted to reduce marriage tax
Voted to restrict US funding of the UN
Voted no on Senate pay raise
Voted to require ID to vote
Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse
Voted for national concealed carry
Voted to ban gun registration
Voted to defund Obamacare
Voted twice to repeal Obamacare
Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)
Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax
Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
Member of the TEA Party movement
Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond
Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"
Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation
Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union
Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position
Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine
Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values
Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education
Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

>The real question is why not?
>>
>>81138696
thats it, im now an #Obomber
>>
>>81139644
Can the VP override the P?
>>
>>81139481

Wrong moron. Romney was too moderate. The right didn't even come out to vote for Romney.
>>
>>81138696
Because he's a great choice and will help get white people out to the polls. Securing the conservative vote while not pandering to libfags is the ultimate alpha. Stay mad, cucks.

innb4

> muh Webb
> muh Flynn
> muh random faggot liberal

shills on suicide watch
>>
>>81138696
trump is and always was a jewish shill
next question
>>
>>81139402
What's wrong with that?

You just described a SJW Democrat, 2bh.
>>
>>81138696
I think it's to garner support from the NeverTrump republicans who have been popping up lately saying that they are voting third party.

I figured the opposition being Hillary Clinton would be enough to get plenty of hardcore republicans on board. I think Pence is going to alienate moderates so it could backfire.
>>
>>81138814
>dat cuck rationalization

donald fanboys BTFO on this one
>>
>>81140114
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!
>>
File: penn.jpg (267 KB, 1000x420) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
267 KB, 1000x420
>>81140331
nothing, i just meant that's why the gaytheists on /pol/ are upset about the pick
>>
>>81140322
> that flag

Stay mad, Ahmed.
>>
>>81139402
This he will lose support. It was a strategic bumblefuck he should have gone with Newt
>>
>>81140143
VaginaPenis can indeed override Penis.
>>
>>81140293
>everybody who supports Cruz is a shill
>everybody who doesn't support Pence is a shill despite him being a #CruzMissile
Getting really tired of this shit.

>>81140145
The only reason Trump even won the primaries is because he has more than just the right vote. Right is the minority in case you didn't fucking notice.
>>
Is it bad that I feel worse about this than the terror shit in France?

What the fuck is he thinking selecting an open borders, globalist, neocon, warmonger? It's such a kick in the nuts. I actually dared to hope again for a few months and now I am once again dead inside.
>>
I think trump picked pence because he was trying to play it safe and get the cuckservatives on his side. But the problem is that #nevertrump only numbers like 3 people
>>
To rub it his dominance in the face of everyone else who denied him more or less
>>
>>81139983
Yeah, super good! Let's be principled christcucks and lose another election with honor and morality.

Say bye bye to those independent voters. He just delivered the presidency to Hillary on a silver platter.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>81138696
BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>81141541
we deserve every sort of hell that whore will put us through if the righteousness of trump's vp is what causes him to lose.
>>
>>81139563

Fuck off Germany. This guy is a Cuckservative through and through.
>>
>>81139402
wtf I like pense now
>>
fuck Pence, didn't he let this leak beforehand? Since when has Trump ever found that acceptable? Hell, Trump's former campaign aide is facing a multi billion dollar lawsuit for violating confidentiality.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 872x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 872x950
>>81140114
>100% Erect
>>
https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/trumps-v-p-pick-has-mostly-strong-immigration-record-congress-and-indiana-governor

>IMMIGRATION REDUCTION, E-VERIFY, BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

>Pence was a minor player in the effort to end chain migration. But he was continuously involved in trying to eliminate the visa lottery.

>He was a consistent supporter of mandating E-Verify to keep tourists and illegal migrants out of U.S. jobs.

>Pence showed leadership throughout his time in the U.S. House of Representatives in trying to halt the practice of automatic citizenship for births to tourists and illegal migrants.

Is that is?
>>
Does the VP even hold any power?
>>
>>81138696
if you dont support blindly you are a retard.

i supported leave no matter what and ignored the remain campaigns lies.

i only grew more determined to vote leave when jo cox died.

guess what happened? leave won.

if you let your opinion be changed by arguments or other people you are a retard.
>>
>>81143037
No, not until the president dies.
>>
>>81138696
DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP ONLY NEEDS TO SECURE 3 ADDITIONAL STATES IN ORDER TO WIN THE ELECTION

THESE STATES ARE VIRGINIA, FLORIDA AND OHIO.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ROMNEY LOST THESE STATES BY LESS THAN 3% BECAUSE HE DIDN'T ENERGIZE OR UNIFY THE PARTY.

THIS WAS AGAINST A CANDIDATE WHO WAS MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN HILLARY CLINTON.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHOOSING PENCE AS VP OFFERS A TICKET THAT UNIFIES EVERY ASPECT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AGAINST THE MOST UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE TO EVER RUN.
>>
>>81143037
He can break ties in the Senate
>>
>>81140114
Fuck yeah. That's not bad. I know he's not perfect but you gotta expect that or there would be no need for Trump running in the first place. Sounds like a soid pick.
>>
>>81141866
>righteousness

Supporting the TPP and being a mudslime lover is not righteous.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>Trump
>Pence
>TP

TP for my bunghole actually describes how I feel right about now
>>
>>81143831
This desu senpai

The TPP is a fucking nightmare for a cacophony of reasons. Nobody that supports or ever supported it should be this close to the Presidency.
>>
>>81139402
all 16 of them?
>>
>>81144036
Are you threatening me?!
>>
>>81138696
This isn't the best pick but light years ahead of what we will endure if Hillary gets in. Unite or you will wish to God you were long dead. She will destroy the US and cackle the entire time. get behind Trump and accept that Pence is1 heartbeat away from the Presidency. Or else enjoy your residence in a FEMA camp with muslim guards "re-educating" you.

This is your only chance to stop it so quit bickering and whining like 4 year old girls.
>>
>>81139272
Pence is a complete cuck
supports touch back amnesty
no limits to guest workers and wants guest worker programs controlled by corporations
wants to invade Iran
Pro NAFTA, Pro-TPP
etc

He's an establishment stooge, and most of his positions are in opposition to what Trump has been running on
>>
Was anyone else #WebbOrBust?
>>
Trump grew up thinking that with all the money in the world he would have been someone big instead of a washed out reality star. So, when the opportunity presented itself he ran for an office he clearly wasn't prepared for on a platform he had no intention of honoring, but it sounded appealing to many Americans. His VP choice is just the first sign of this. When you get him elected he's going to show everyone in the country his true colors as a useless decision maker who is willing to run with anything his GOP shill advisors tell him to do.
>>
>>81145138
His job is to get Congress to do what he wants. Not go and work his own agenda. Trump needs establishment backing to seal the deal. get over it already and quite sniveling.
>>
>>81140038

Trump fucking Pence.
>>
Pence is a good pick because he looks the part, has a clean record, has experience, and falls in line to his superiors

he is perfect for trump

just give it time, he just got announced, of course every shill here is going to say that it's all over, they're fucking shills, they get paid to say stupid shit every day
>>
This is the least exciting thing his campaign has done. Jesus fuck why.

>Im anti establishment!!!
>better pick a hard line establishment VP!

Jesus this is like Bernie levels of sell out cuckery.
>>
Pence is a good pick. Too many people here either don't follow politics closely other then what they see on this board or are just total window lockers.

Trump needs as much of the right vote he can get or he will lose. Period. The right didn't even go out and vote for Romney because he was too moderate and failed to energize the party in the key states he needed to win.
>>
ok so who are we going to support now

I suggest we start #jumpingontheJohnson
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.