[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't France and Germany leave the EU? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dgap.jpg (23 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
dgap.jpg
23 KB, 400x266
Why don't France and Germany leave the EU?

Why don't they value their independence as much as Great Britain?
>>
>>81134592
Germany know that their EU membership is basically the only thing that keeps everyone from attacking them and France think they still control the gig.
>>
> france and germany leaves EU
> rapegees crisis in EU solved
win-win scenario I would say
>>
>>81134592

Germany is indoctrinated by Jews, France is led by Jews. They are the core of kike's control over Europe.
>>
>>81135385
why would anyone attack germany? we have nothing of value left besides the economy. if someone attacks our economy is worth shit.

we are in the eu because we are the only one who benefits from it. our economy is too strong for other eu states, that's why we can export so damn much.
>>
Germany is sort of the EU
France's flag has 2 more colours than it should have
>>
>>81134592
France and Germany basicly founded the EU...
>>
>>81136214
>our economy is too strong
Sort of the reason. The thing that became the EU started as a union between France and Germany to let the former partially rein in the latter's mining and metalworking industries to prevent rearmament on our side. Would we break out of the system, we would be a credible threat again; and as a Dexit would almost certainly happen after a surge in right-wing sentiment, odds are the alarms would sound from Seattle to Tel Aviv.
>>
France don't have de balls to leave and the government is making propagande on the people. They trust we gonna all become poor but since the changement francs --> euros the money loose 6.5 of value
>>
>>81134592
France has just as many EU sceptics as the UK, but they're nowhere near getting a referendum, which they should have the right to. Quite frankly it's been 40-ish years since the EU started and, whether you think for better or worse, it has changed dramatically. I think every country should have a referendum on its status in the EU.
As for Germany, they'll be with the EU til the bitter end.
>>
>>81134592
Because Germany can't stop attacking us.
>>
>>81137391
Why is this a bad thing? Go full Anschluss mode.
>>
>>81138321
It's not a bad thing in and of itself, just risky considering nobody knows how the US would react; they have soldiers on our land still and I do not trust Obama. We must be last to rise this time, else we are likely doomed before it has even begun.
>>
>>81134592
Germany is the EU...what would they do? leave themselves?
>>
>>81136384
Wow epic meme Malaysia! Well played!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.