[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is our state TV so biased to the left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: bbc.jpg (38 KB, 685x380) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
38 KB, 685x380
why is our state TV so biased to the left?
>>
>>81115631
Public broadcasting relies on government handouts. Why do you think?
>>
Do you have a FOX news equivalent?
>>
>>81115764
we pay in a separate TV licence
i guess i mean socially liberal more than anything
>>81115783
we have right wing news outlets like daily-mail but nothing on television
>>
>>81115631

The Big Black Cock is owned by the Jews. All the banks, the TV, the newspapers, social media - all owned by Jews. They will push any agenda which suits them, and it just so happens that breeding out white people, creating civil unrest, promoting anti-male / masculinity and destroying Europe is high on the list.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 800x1323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 800x1323
Because it's paid for communismicly
>>
>>81115631
Not only yours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Sweden#Journalist_bias
>>
File: 1468330385119.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
1468330385119.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>81115631
nationalism
>>
It's based in London.
>>
File: 1465790614618.jpg (502 KB, 1417x850) Image search: [Google]
1465790614618.jpg
502 KB, 1417x850
>>81115631
JEWS
>>
It's relatively unbiased, you guys are just so far right that everything seems left.
>>
File: 1435835686890.gif (495 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1435835686890.gif
495 KB, 500x275
>>81116056
tit.

ever heard of Sky News?
>>
>>81115631
Because of what happened on college campuses in the 1960s and 1970s
Those people made their way through life and brought their hippie revolution to power after a little growing up. They stopped doing the things that'd get them barred from job opportunities, assimilated with society and benefited.
They don't necessarily believe everything they did when they were young, but that part of their lives affected them. The tech boom in the 90s, lots of left leaning people willing to innovate now have billions.
People become more conservative when they get older, but the left is so old now that they are the establishment.
Progressivism got exactly what it wanted, and now wants to keep it that way.
>>
>>81116847
oh please.
>>
What's terrifying is that they openly say how UNbiased they are.

BBC used to be my go to for updates on countries that no one else gave a shit about. For instance run downs on Guinea Bissau elections, latest about Myanmar or explaining Nagorno Karabakh.

Now its just anti American right, pro EU, let's love refugees bullshit.

Regarding Nice, an hour after Hollande's first speech, when he claimed islamic terror attack the BBC was still saying

> we are unsure of the details
> possible accident, unsure if anything sinister
> reports of gunfire likely confused with fireworks

It was like they tried every way they could to dodge the truth. And I think they are still calling it 'a truck attack'. Not a single mention of islam. Or more telling, when a commentator or someone they interview mentions the religion of piss its quickly met with

> we must stress no one has claimed responsibilitiy for this event. Anything is just conjecture at this stage.

I'm sorry your tax pounds are paying for this news service Britain. The BBC of 2016 barely has any credibility anymore, its a far cry from the well respected organisation that existed only ten years ago.
>>
>>81116847
They had a documentary on the "refugee crisis". The guy they followed was black, from Sub-saharan africa, there was not a single mention that he wasn't syrian throughout the whole thing
>>
>>81117206
So basically they implied that he was an economic migrant? Hmm...
>>
>>81116847
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6764779.stm

>Former political editor Andrew Marr said the BBC is "a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large". All this, he said, "creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC".

>"It's a bit like walking into a Sunday meeting of the Flat Earth Society," said the Daily Telegraph's Jeff Randall about his time as the BBC's business editor. "As they discuss great issues of the day, they discuss them from the point of view that the earth is flat. If someone says, 'No, no, no, the earth is round!', they think this person is an extremist. That's what it's like for someone with my right-of-centre views working inside the BBC."
>>
>>81117505
they are legitimizing economic migration with that documentary. They're victims of poverty
>>
>>81116879
kay burley gets a pass, thats about it
>>
File: ezgif-4170602930.gif (2 MB, 131x176) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4170602930.gif
2 MB, 131x176
>>81116847

what's with the shills Today?
>>
File: 1332073982130.jpg (48 KB, 348x464) Image search: [Google]
1332073982130.jpg
48 KB, 348x464
>>81115631

They work for the globalists, not the people.

They are traitors.
>>
>>81115631
The BBC and our ABC were completely infiltrated by KGB agents in the 70's and early 80's to the point where the actual culture within the organisations was and is controlled to this day.
They're globalists even though they think they're in opposition, It's pretty fucking amazing how someone who smells their own farts can be mind fucked so badly.
>>
>>81115631
>why is our state TV so biased to the left?
Because laws and the state are good things to shape society and make stuff happen.
Elite use laws, or other forms of state control to shape the world to they archive their goals.

BBC is controlled by the elite, tv is important since to many guys its a oraculum of knowledge. And also because some are not red pilled and think tv reflects society and so if something x is on tv, it is because society wanted, my fucking psycharist had this opinion (that tv followed the society and not the reverse)
>>
>>81115631
>why is our state TV so biased to the left?
Surely you mean so biased to the right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.