[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried of fucking emojis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467672132302.jpg (46 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1467672132302.jpg
46 KB, 600x394
> Fuck the Unicode Consortium for accepting Google Gender Equality Emoji
> that should fix all gender issues

Fuck emojis, fuck unicode emoji characters, and fuck the Unicode Consortium for going outside the scope of their charter and fucking things up even worse.

They have no respect for how difficult utf-8 has already made text filtration while allowing native speakers to legibly convey their languages without triggering spam filters, and that if all they are doing is adding more fucking emojis, then their job is done and they can move to a 5-10 year cycle between meetings, and formally disband if another PRODUCTIVE use of the consortium doesn't happen before that time. We need to get rid of these trade groups that stop existing to provide a solution and start existing just to exist.

> Google is a fucking search company.

>And I'm all for gender equality, but this shit is seriously turning to some Jim Jones level shit and people need to get some fucking perspective. Go volunteer at a homeless shelter, christ.
>>
>>81113603
Sorry, here's the context

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/07/now-all-of-your-emoji-can-be-either-male-or-female/
>>
>>81113603
yeah the way all these gendered emoji and shit is being done kinda goes against the philosophy of unicode desu

ah well

I like being able to send people emojis of black babies, they look just like my wifes son!
>>
File: tumblr_nxq53cFdYm1sztyb3o1_1280.png (554 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxq53cFdYm1sztyb3o1_1280.png
554 KB, 1280x846
What was wrong with the blob emojis? The new ones looks like shit
>>
~ヾ(・ω・)
Daily reminder the japanese mastered emojis a fucking decade ago.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ‥…━━━
>>
>>81114238
I use jap emojis on my cellphone too
it's interesting how they look elaborate and simple at the same time while being able to be specific with the emotion they're trying to convey
also, people find them cute and since I'm the only one that does it it's kind of like my trademark
>>
>>81115161
>>81114238
That moment that being weaboo nowadays is playing pokemon GO
Well, natural sel
>>
>>81113603

I find it funny that the entire point of smileys and even early emojis was that they were neutral in every way.

No race, gender or religion can be attached to them because they're too primitive.

So our brave SJW heroes decide that the real problem is that this is too egalitarian, that you must inject race and religion into yellow dots, making everything more and more realistic until a simple emoji needs to specify a race, gender and haircut before you can use it.

Another feminist success story.
>>
>>81113603
What makes you angry about this exactly ?
>>
>>81113603
dude, i knew that unicode was shit 10 years ago, because they included stupid "african" stick sign languages that were invented by french academics.

I only use ASCII, and in some rare cases, ANSI
>>
>>81115624
I dont plan on playing pokemon go though
I've been out of the weaboo phase for years but some stuff never goes away like knowing expressions and kana. Good party trick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.