[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly depolarizes your axons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
File: dead kids.jpg (151 KB, 966x329) Image search: [Google]
dead kids.jpg
151 KB, 966x329
Truly depolarizes your axons.
>>
One was intentional, the other one wasn't.
>>
>>81112400
One was the result of parents who wilfully gave up their life in a country in which they were not being persecuted to put their children in harms way on a illegal dinghy travelling across the Aegean sea. In most western countries this would probably have been considered to be manslaughter or at least negligence on the part of the parents.

The other was murder.
>>
>>81112400
>unless you celebrate whatever team wins, then you are doing something wrong

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>81112400
The two kids died due to irresponsible migration policies. If the Eurocucks weren't so permissive there wouldn't be so many Syrians in Turkey trying to cross over.

QED faggot
>>
>>81112400
>if you react differently to two completely different events you should die

interesting hypothesis, traylisha
>>
>>81112400

I should feel the same about my crops getting eaten by locust as to some asshole coming over and lighting them on fire.

Nice logic you fuck.
>>
>>81112400
make a more normie friendly bottom text without nigger in it

picture is golden

would be meme of the week
>>
>>81112400
Well, both are children murdered by muslims.
>>
one was a human being with feelings like you and I, the other was a muslim
>>
>>81112400
They both died of religion faggs. says enough for me. They are both murderd by religion and hate. religion and hate are the same words.
>>
>>81112400
I see Canadians shit posting non stop about how great immigration and muslims are. I assume you are a shit skin living in Canada.

I have always said muslims are bad news and now the normies are coming around to my way of thinking. You are not welcome here or anywhere.
>>
File: 1441708175192.png (544 KB, 517x567) Image search: [Google]
1441708175192.png
544 KB, 517x567
>>81112400
both are fake as shit
>>
>>81116016
sadly white canadians are worse than shitskins, and ukrainian diaspora are the fucking worst of all
>>
>>81114624
FPBP
>>
>>81116078
I bet its chinks that think they are ushering in their world dominance. The more they undermine the west the better for them.
>>
>>81116016
>>81116078
This isn't about immigration. It's about hypocrisy.
>>
>>81115966
Yea lol Buddhism is all about hate!!!! Le tips fedore xd

Kill yourself seriously
>>
>>81114624
>>81114895
These.
>>
>>81115816
this. this is just like the guy trying to 'subtly' redpill his family on BLM.

if you want to convert lefties and SJWs you're going to have to stop going about it in such an autistic fashion
>>
>>81116078

Hmm? Speak english, Feng Wangchung.

>>81116305
That's funny, asian immigrants are usually the biggest shitlib faggots, unless it's detrimental to their ethnic group.

Next time you hear some Kim Hwong moan bout affirmative action hurting azns on /pol/, /r9k/, /int/, etc., just remind him his tribe largely supported it until it went after them.
>>
>>81112400
Pick on left - innocent child
Pic on right - innocent child of family of invaders
>>
>>81116505
Its not hypocrisy. I dont give a fuck about people throwing themselves into the ocean and drowning. That is their problem. We are not going to ship them all here no matter what so they will keep drowning themselves.
I don't care that french people died either. They are basically doing the exact same thing with their immigration policies. They are killing themselves.

What I do care about is that Germany and France are going to try and force this on the rest of us so their native citizens have no where to flee too now that their countries are starting to burn.
>>
>>81112400

Muslim invaders killed both of them.
>>
>>81115893
>>81115056

This is where the stormfagging comes from. Autists who were never part of a team growing up, had a close group of friends to identify with, never got the qt they had their eye on

Are now bitter adults with nothing left but their skin colour to identify with. Everyone else grew up, married their qt, and has well rounded friends of all types

While these losers hope for a race war because it'll give them some semblance of companionship and belonging

>Not going to read any of the angry, emotionally unhinged replies
>>
>>81117157
I have all the success I can want and I have zero sympathy for Muslims drowning themselves. I dont want muslims coming here and shitting the place up.
>>
>>81112400
What's hard to say? European babies are more important to me, than sandniggers poops
>>
>>81116877
>Its not hypocrisy. I dont give a fuck about people throwing themselves into the ocean and drowning.
>I don't care that french people died either.

Good, so you're not a hypocrite. That's what the thread was about. Not mass immigration, the Chinese undermining the West, or the other things you were talking about.

In case you're not familiar with these images, there was widespread coverage of the dead Syrian child in the right pic, an outpouring of sympathy, literally plastering him on front pages everywhere. The pic on the left will likely be forgotten in a few days.
>>
>>81116877
>We are not going to ship them all here no matter what so they will keep drowning themselves.
Actually they only keep drowning themselves because they know if they make the trip we'll let them in. If they knew they wouldn't be allowed in, they wouldn't bother making the trip.
>>
>>81117157

>i'v never been in a tilly to have a horde of Forest Niggers jump out and stab someone who wasn't even in the fight

there is a reason we are hateful to certain races, I happen to hate Natives with a passion because of the experiences i'v had through my life. You are just like a baby, who never felt the roughness of gravel on your elbows after falling off a bike going a proper tick. Racism is grown out of natural reasons, it's not autistic, it's survivalist. It's smart.
>>
>>81112400
I laughed at both of them

yeah, fuck the hypocrites
>>
>>81117924
I completely agree with you. Merkel telling them to come means every death is on her.
>>
>>81117799
Thats the MSM for you. Mass immigration makes the rich richer and guess who owns the media.
>>
File: 1443250879695.jpg (49 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1443250879695.jpg
49 KB, 500x594
one of them left his country because of cumskin wars

the other is collateral damage

you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs
>>
>>81112400
Anyone else notice how liberals love to use false equivalencies all the fucking time?
>>
>>81112400
Boat Babby died so his dad could get better teeth, a shitty accident while the others got killed by an islamic nut
>>
>>81117157
>You're virgin!
>Another argument won

Nationalism is on the rise. Your time is up, TRAITOR.
>>
>>81118321
What are you talking about? The picture is pointing out that liberals have shown both events are not equivalent at all.

It's showing liberal hypocrisy.
>>
>>81118247
I cant remember Ireland invading the middle east yet here you people are.
>>
>>81118247
Also France specifically resisted the Iraq war. Lol
>>
>>81118247
>Frogistan literally went against the Americans and told them not to invade Iraq
>b-b-but muh westerners!!11!1!
Kill yourself.
>>
Both of these event's prove Muslims are shit tier
>>
>>81118532
Just wait. The libs are already damage controlling the shit out of this, like every other attack.
>>
>>81112400
>kid drowned because his muslim parents are greedy shits who took him in an unecessary dangerous journey instead of enjoying the safety of Turkey
vs
>kid killed because a muslim chimped out in a street
>>
>>81114624
First post best post
>>
>>81119074

If you react differently to two completely different situations with the same result you are a dumb nigger lol
>>
Man, it's interesting how in the way i grew up, since i remember all the time everybody taught me racism was bad, books, TV commercials it's scary how they try to indoctrinate people, humans are not equal and never will be,.
>>
>>81116051
So he was moved from photo 1 and positioned for photo 2?
>>
>>81116607
>this. this is just like the guy trying to 'subtly' redpill his family on BLM.
what did he do?
>>
>>81112400
Is it bad that I'm laughed at both?
>>
>>81117157
i don't like this meme but it's the only reply you deserve

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>81114895
not being persecuted? the problem is they refuse to stay in 'safe' countriess
>>
>>81114624
FPBP
>>
>>81112400

That applies to both /pol and normies, doesn't it?

Most of us cheered the death of that little roach, yet we're all more or less shocked by what happened to the French girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 511x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 511x276
Its awesome the governments pay news outlets to shovel bullshit into peoples faces.
>>
>>81116505

Yes, your hypocrisy.
>>
https://youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
>>
>>81112400
CNN wont show the left
>>
>>81112400
that pic of the kid in france is fake, muslims dont kill kids hence why none is shown.
>>
Putin was right again.
You're against Russia - you're against the mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ

Meanwhile US citizens want to glass Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNr5czZKEdk
>>
>>81119812
don't have the pic but during the cop shootings in dallas a guy said he would use this to 'subtly redpill' his family, and posted a screencap of himself ranting to his sister about niggers etc
>>
>>81112400
Both killed by muslims. I am secure in being consistent.
>>
>#PortesOuvertesNice

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>81123439
10/10
>>
File: 1457662354185.jpg (401 KB, 2400x1575) Image search: [Google]
1457662354185.jpg
401 KB, 2400x1575
>>81116016
you must only be exposed to Toronto cucks, as most of Canada is rural and is culturally more akin to the mid-west/south US than our metro-areas. Linguistically, we sound like you paddy fucks.
>>
>>81123439
anyone have this pic?
>>
>>81112400
One was used as propaganda to cause the other
>>
>>81112400
Not so fast, my axons are still in their refractory period
>>
>>81112400
both were caused by muslims
>>
>>81118247
>2 post by this id
>that flag
>>
>>81118247
your analogy was fucking awful.
>>
>1 was a family trying to come into a country illegally
>the other was a group celebrating and then ran over by a tanned truck driving ice cream delivery frog

The only similar thing is a dead child who would still be alive if they were not doing something illegal
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.