[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Muslims so dumb? If they kept quiet and to themselves,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: eurabia.jpg (36 KB, 340x329) Image search: [Google]
eurabia.jpg
36 KB, 340x329
Why are Muslims so dumb?

If they kept quiet and to themselves, Europe would be theirs in ~100 years. By the time normies realize they've been outbred it would be too late. Why do they need terrorism? Now people are waking up
>>
Because that's what their dumb religion tells them to do
>>
>>81111144
>Why are Muslims so dumb?
If they weren't dumb they wouldn't be muslims.
>>
>>81111144
Why does that map include Poland? We literally had people marching with impaled pig heads chanting that muslims are next. Pretty sure Czechoslovakia is based too.
>>
>>81111421

Because it's probably made by some burger who doesn't actually know what countries hes labelling
>>
>>81111144
Jewish agents.
>>
>>81111144
You just need to visit schools or big cities in basically any western european country to notice, that natives are outbred. Of course the lefty cucks will still deny that outbreeding and islamisation is indeed happening.
>>
>>81111421
poo-land

>>81111489
poo-lish go the fuck home
>>
That's how retarded the situation is
EVEN WHEN they chimp out and mass-murder frequently, obscene numbers of native Europeans, including those in political power, STILL leap to defend them and insist their proliferation should remain unrestricted
>>
>>81111111

just checking what the get was. praise kek
>>
>>81111144
excuse me m8 but you do realize Canada is more muslim than a lot of European countries right?
>>
File: Facepalm - little girl.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm - little girl.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
>>81111421
>Be Polish
>Not know that Czechoslovakia doesn't exist.
>>
File: cate.jpg (127 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cate.jpg
127 KB, 500x333
https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-2018704731/the-comparison-of-mean-iq-in-muslim-and-non-muslim

The wonders of inbreeding and rejecting the scientific method
>>
>Europe would be theirs in ~100 years

Europe would be their in 50 years anyway
>>
>>81111144
You are missing the point: they don't WANT Europe, or USA or Canada - they WANT to live where they are/were, if they could only have peace to do so.
>>
>>81113467
France, Belgium, Netherlands and maybe UK yeah. The rest will hold out a bit longer.
>>
>>81111410
Second post best post.
>>
>>81112404
He probably knows we are Czechnya are not the same country, he's just bantering.
>>
File: 1400838177821.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1400838177821.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>>81112404
my neighbour recently told me he went on vacation to Czechoslovakia, I didn't know what to think about it
>>
>>81111828
Not in my country, no tourists dont count
I praise having nojobs every day
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.