[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a bunch of leaks came out and most of the civs and leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1468305709772.jpg (49 KB, 957x436) Image search: [Google]
1468305709772.jpg
49 KB, 957x436
So a bunch of leaks came out and most of the civs and leaders got leaked for civ six. Its a really interesting roster, they wanted to pick leaders that are a little unusual but also to not necessarily pick leaders that "glorious" but that have very interesting personalities and agendas and would be interesting to interact with politically but distinct from one another, which is why we have Cleopatra and hojo tokimune instead of anyone fuckjng else

Without further ado
America, teddy
Egypt, cleo
Japan, hojo tokimune
China, Qin Shi Huan
India, Ghandi
Aztecs, Montezuma
England, Vicky
Arabia, Saladin
Brazil, Pedro II
France, Catherine de Medici (wut)
Germany , Frederick Barabosa
Greece, Pericles
Kongo, Alonso
Poland, jodwiga
Russia,peter
Scythians, tomyris
Russia,peter
Sumeria, gilgamesh
>>
https://m.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/4sj56f/civilization_vi_leaked_leaders_matching_photos/
>>
Bumo
>>
Fuck France, talk vidya
>>
Also yes Persia is missing but this isn't a complete list so who knows
>>
>>81107079
>Russia,peter

Future Headlines:
>What You Should Know Before You Let Your Children Play Civ VI
>Should Civ VI Be Sold Without A Mature Rating?
>Why I Won't Be Buying Civ VI And You Shouldn't Either
>>
>>81107079
I guess Byzantium won't be part of the core game. I hope Constantine is the Leader if it's on some expansion.
>>
>>81107079
When do we get the Ernie Dingo expansion pack?
>>
>Germany , Frederick Barabosa
who?
>>
>>81107079
Jodwiga? The fuck?
>>
>France, Catherine de Medici

Fucking really
>>
>>81107079
>you will never play CIV 47 with Putin as a leader for russia...

feels like shit man.
>>
>>81108530
The guy who tried to crusade and then drowned in a river

>german leaders
>>
>>81109245
I wonder if Hitler will be the German leader in Civilization 206 or whatever Civ releases in 1500 years or so
>>
>>81107079
Fucking Woman. So we wuz progres and shit. They could give us Bona tho, she did something.

>>81108702
Jadwiga. Our King that was a 13 yo niece of Kazik the Great and died because Jaggieło fucked her to hard. Didn't you read Krzyżacy?
>>
>>81108530
darn it, I really hoped it would be Herzog Otto Eduard Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen, or short, Otto von Bismarck the Iron Chancellor.
>>
>>81110978
Bona was a queen, Jadwiga was a king

It should be Piłsudski desu
>>
File: 1463227827499.jpg (54 KB, 354x364) Image search: [Google]
1463227827499.jpg
54 KB, 354x364
>Poland has a queen
>who isn't even polish but french
>Not even Piast or Sobieski or Pilsudski
>>
>>81111904
u wot
>>
>>81111904
She was a King by law tho... Also, who do not like lolis?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.