[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half black dad + white mother = literal aryan god Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463960759961.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1463960759961.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>half black dad + white mother = literal aryan god
Why are mixed race people so genetically unstable, and why are they propagandizing us to make unhealthy offspring?
>>
It's like the kikes think we're stupid.
>>
>>81093942
If there even is any modern research on this subect (race mixing) it is being kept from us
>>
File: filthykike.png (310 KB, 682x297) Image search: [Google]
filthykike.png
310 KB, 682x297
>>81093942
i completely agree.
Even the kikes fall for their own propoganda.
Exhibit A: A liberal shill who promotes racemixing on youtube.

I have already disliked every one of his videos on two of my accounts, i hope you do the same.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtry60oPw4YUYNSvVkBgJrA/videos
>>
>>81093942

Race mixing always turns out better if the Dad is white
>>
>>81093942
I completely forgot about James Mario.
>>
>>81094803
Basically this
>>
>>81094803
Women are supposed to breed within their own race, those who don't are the lowest of the low. Men are supposed to breed within their own race and have bastard children with other races.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: iq.png (2 MB, 1386x1746) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
2 MB, 1386x1746
>>81095127
Well, I don't know if I would say "supposed to", since theres no other way to explain how women developed a propensity for hypergamy if there weren't men outside the tribe for them to mate with. They have the adaptation to fuck the conqueror, because it's the only way for their children they had with the conquered males to survive. SO there's a female version of the thing you're talking about it men. I'm guessing in ancient times it was probably more common for men to impregnate women outside the immediate tribe, because a society unravels if men don't create some kind of barrier around the tribe's women.
>>81094213
there is research into race mixing, you just have to look for it. If nothing else. Ashkenazi Jews are the worlds greatest race mixers, and their genome is nearly obliterated. pic related.
>>
>>81095800
>Italy at #4

dropped
>>
Its a genetic experiment, like in Dune
They want to create Kwisatz Nigerah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.