[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 10 years ago >when asked about terrorist attacks I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: EkPLIRb.jpg (130 KB, 623x734) Image search: [Google]
EkPLIRb.jpg
130 KB, 623x734
>Be 10 years ago
>when asked about terrorist attacks I'd think things like "9/11" and "7/7"

>Now when I'm asked, I think Nice, Paris (Bataclan), Orlando, San Bernardino, Boston, Istanbul...

When did this become so common we stopped remembering the dates and had to just remember the places? When will white people finally come out of the closet and say enough is enough?

The closer we get to November, the less sure I am that the election even happening is a given
>>
the west has fallen. whites will watch their daughters convert to islam and have brown muzzies kids until extinction.
>>
White people deserve to die out.

Biggest cucks on the planet by far.
>>
>>81092050
You think of cockroaches when thinking of terror attacks?
>>
>>81092223
>>81092263
these
>>
>>81092223
damn son one more digit and kek would of bless your comment.

those that don't covert will be slaughter takbir
>>
>>81092050
DEUS VULT ANON!
>>
>>81092050

thats because you're a yurocuck who watches too much msm

also, whats 7/7? was that the london or madrid subway thing?
>>
>>81092223
Nah more like whites will convert to Islam.
>>
>>81092350
>-t. abdul
>>
File: 6062880979_baffb7420b_b.jpg (376 KB, 1000x672) Image search: [Google]
6062880979_baffb7420b_b.jpg
376 KB, 1000x672
Come home whiteman
>>
>>81092731
She's not even pretty
>>
>>81092871
Thats not the point, ameribro.
>>
>>81092050

I honestly gave up hope after the French allowed the nightclub incident to happen and they literally apologized for not being sensitive enough to muslims.

I was mad for all of ten minutes when I read the news then I threw up my hands and said, "Well we're all fucked."
>>
Didn't you hear that FBI lady?

Just talk to them and understand what they want and they'll stop attacking us! :^D
>>
>>81092050
It's impossible to come out of the closet... the Jews control the masses. And they love this shit, 60 years from now we'll be hearing how 6 million Jews were killed by Muslims... they might even get the rest of Palestine as consolation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.