[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't terrorists target sports stadiums? it seems they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16
File: crooke.jpg (57 KB, 590x326) Image search: [Google]
crooke.jpg
57 KB, 590x326
why don't terrorists target sports stadiums? it seems they could kill 50,000 people with one strategic hit. Its odd that its never happened .
>>
>>81085927
they tried with paris. There is usually security prior to entering.
>>
>>81085927
sports distract the masses and thus already aid the NWO agenda hence no incentive to scare people away from the stadium
>>
>>81085927
They tried in Germany and in France. They failed.

The problem with sports stadiums is that there is security at the entrances. But make no mistake, it will happen.

I wonder when shit will go down in the US again. Al Qaeda and ISIS can't be so weak to only target France.
>>
>>81085927
Security at the gates prevent them from going inside.

[spoiler]Until they use catapults+parachutes to jump directly inside.[/spoiler]
>>
>>81085927
>50,000 in one hit.

Maybe if they have WMDs. Otherwise it ain't happening.
>>
>>81086357
you're country is liable for an attack too. Don't feel safe.
>>
>>81085927
Killing 50k sounds a little ambitious, but a handful of guys with aks could probably push 4 digits.
>>
>>81086536
why go inside? if they're able to prep so much, might as well get a personal plane and drop a bunch of presents around the city before they get caught or something idk.
>>
>>81085927
>why don't terrorists target sports stadiums? it seems they could kill 50,000 people with one strategic hit. Its odd that its never happened
Stadium security is high and continuous.
They're also designed for F A S T evacuation.

You generally have police, an 'outer' security service and an 'outer' security service.

All of those rotate. There is very little loss of attention.

>>81086357
There is also the fact that any sufficiently sized bomb would need to have most of its weight in nails since the nature of an explosion would just kind of blast off small stone chips and liquify plastic otherwise.

Bombs are complicated.

If you do it wrong you'll get get 15 odd people in one block, a fast evacuation and freee shrugs.
>>
>>81086357
especially if muhammad is in charge of security.

some say jfk was shot because SS was actually helping the snipers or w.e
>>
>>81085927
They could easily kill 50,000 people a lot of ways. They're biding their time right now.
>>
>>81086720
*plastic seats
>>81086684
Yeah that. Bombs are actively the worst idea in this type of arrangement. There is much open space.
>>
>>81085927
More importantly, why don't they go with more low-tech attacks. Throwing a grenade into a random crowd or bikelocking the exists to a club and lighting it on fire accomplish the same ends of killing innocent people and instilling terror in the population, without the need for the kinds of the ridiculously complicated plots some of these terrorists come up with.

*Disclaimer - to any law enforcement officials reading this thread, this poster neither advocates nor approves of the kinds of actions described above and is merely speaking in hypothetical terms.
>>
Haven't you seen the documentary The Sum of All Fears?
>>
>>81086645
They will have a hard time pulling anything. There is no radical support in Germany. We have less Muslims who are supportive of Islam than France or Britain. Most our Turks are rather civilized and 'wealthy' which means that arent retarded sand niggers but instead properly educated people. A shit ton of them even want to go to Turkey to change the country before Erdogan completely destroys it.

BND also does a really good job stopping anything before it even happens. Multiple times they stopped shit from happening this year already. Of course it will happen, but its way less likely because if theres anything the German police is good at its repelling terror threats.
>>
>>81086536
>[spoiler]Until they use catapults+parachutes to jump directly inside.[/spoiler]

Now that would truly be a fucking spectacle.
>>
>>81086872
Yea, I've always wondered why they don't just set dry forests on fire and use vehicles as weapons of slaughter more often.
>>
Liverpool fans already killed enough of themselves, la.
>>96
>>
File: 1453003146672.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453003146672.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>stadium
>mfw no bane posting yet
>>
File: 2341.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2341.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>81085927
>mfw my country is now safer than most 1st world countries
>>
>>81087184
no, causing havoc there just doesn't make any difference.
>>
>>81086872

A random grenade or a bike lock don't look that impressive on the news. Remember these guys are mostly inbred autists trying to look cool/impressive as much as kill people. Even insurgents in Iraq would attack convoys with random, otherwise pointless gas canisters added to the IEDs so it'd make a big firey Hollywood style explosion for their propaganda films.
>>
>>81087225
We used to have bombings and massive kidnapping a few years ago, but it's pretty calm now aside from some regions where the coke is produced.
>>
File: 92632754.jpg (211 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
92632754.jpg
211 KB, 506x338
>>81085927
France final match was guarded by 30.000 officers
That's what it takes to keep us safe from islam appearantly
>>
>>81087613
Looks like they let the terrorist in anyway from the colour of that front row.
>>
>>81085927
12B here. Too hard to hit that many targets with explosives unless there was a great amount of planning involved. Explosives are complicated. Firearms would be much more effective in that situation but security is the big factor.
>>
>>81085927
There are no such thing as "terrorists", there never was.
All so-called "terrorists" are controlled by CIA or other intelligence agencies.

All through media and brainwashing programs terrorism have been created and forcefully pounded in to our minds, but like everything else including governments, its just a house of cards.

They dont want to actually kill people, they want to spread their propaganda and fear in order to apply their political agenda through a problem-reaction-solution.

What a perfect way to do this but in France after the Euro world cup in football when the whole world was watching.

They just ride on the wave from that championship and did yet another false flag.
It was a muslim!!!!111 Now they can use this, all according to plan, to create yet more division and hate crimes.
>>
>>81087836
A small plane could hit the stands and easily kill 500 people. Not every football game has restricted air space.
>>
>>81085927
I used to wonder what would happen if a plane crashed into a stadium. But then 9/11 showed me the paucity of my thought.
>>
> Open roof stadium
> Attach bomb to a drone
> Fly drone into crowd

it seems pretty trivial to do
>>
>>81085927
A stadium is actually pretty close to a medieval castle. Very defensible if you think about it, well, except from air. Narrow corridors that can be manned and gates ahead of far away fences that can filter out bombs or weapons. They are made of solid concrete usually and would withstand whatever pussy ass pipe bomb you could in theory even smuggle in there. T

Thousands of people are there to hunt you down or be a nuisance.
>>
>>81087355
>terrorists are autists guys! they just want to look cool!

There hasn't been a 'theatrical' attack on the West since 9/11. I find it funny you call them 'autists'. How about you expand your vocabulary and stop with the 4chan memes? Maybe you need to take a break, or maybe you need to grow up and realize that not everyone is trying as hard as you are to look like a faggot every day. Just a suggestion.

>>81087940
Begets the imagination that you push a seemingly anti-globalist, anti-NWO narrative which is for the most part perfectly true, to push #NotAllMuslims. Keep being Sweden, Sweden. Don't bother to acknowledge it as a religion of violence and conquest and depravity or anything, just let them take over, it'll be ok.
>>
>>81088118
A drone can't carry much explosives and the range is short, so it would have to be flown from the parking lot.
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (169 KB, 1024x345) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
169 KB, 1024x345
I was in France during the Euro. St. Etienne to be specific.

Security wasn't good at all desu...
If I really wanted it would be able to bring a gun or some kind of explosive to the stadion.

Friends that were in Paris said the same thing.

Also, since I decided to go a bid late, getting a ticket with name different than mine was the only option.

No one in the entrance gave a single fuck about it.

Pic related, I took it
>>
>>81085927
because they are dumb camelfuckers, who can't get anything right
>but muh security!
that security wouldn't help for shit if a camelfucker would fly a small plane into the crowd
>>
The original target in the Paris attack was a soccer game. They hit the theater instead because some bigwig was at the game and there was too much security to pull it off.
>>
>>81088975
I remember Al Qaeda saying they needed more people with western passports. So I guess they have a personal problem. Otherwise there would be a lot more soft attacks like the tractor trailer yesterday,
>>
>>81085927
thanks for the meme magic fuckhead
>>
>>81088705
Don't bother to acknowledge it as a religion of violence and conquest and depravity or anything, just let them take over, it'll be ok.

First of all. Im not Swedish so you can relax your anus.
And not once did I defend Islam or Muslims you retard.
Yes it definitely is a religion of violence no question about that, but CIA have poured gasoline on a small fire.
Hope you understand what I mean, and yet again, Im not defending muslims what-so-ever.

It was the same when Soviets were invading Afghanistan, Then CIA poured gasoline on the fire regarding the conflict between Shia and Sunni Muslims (which lasts to this day), yes there were differences before but not like all like current situation.
>>
>>81088010
It would be shot down immediately
>>
I'm probably more surprised pitch invaders haven't tried to murder players
>>
>>81089413
>Don't bother to acknowledge it as a religion of violence and conquest and depravity or anything, just let them take over, it'll be ok.*
>>
>>81085927
>why don't terrorists target [non gun-free zones]?
You answered your own question OP
>>
>>81089474
I can't speak of other cities, but in Pittsburgh planes constantly go over our stadiums. All size planes. How would they know to shot it down and how could it get there quick enough? Our airport is only like 10 miles from the stadiums.
>>
>>81085927
Because the football hooligans would stop them and proceed to go on a killing spree in the local mosques.
>>
File: haram.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
>>81086188

link? i didn't hear about this
>>
>>81085927
because just abvout every terrorist attack youve ever seen big enough to make the news was a false flag, going right back to the kidnapped israeli atheletes. A stadium is too chaotic, too many people connected to too many people who would ask too many questions. You only get one 9/11 in a century, even Hitler knew that.
>>
>>81089413
No need to call me a retard. I didn't call you anything. I agreed with most of your points, and understand that these groups have been funded, trained and shepherded by CIA and Western interests and that it's been going on for a long time.

It doesn't change the fact that they've also riled up a bunch of sand people and let them loose in Western Europe. Your statements sort of undermine that. Remember? The big migrant influx?
>>
>>81085927
If they'd do it, it'd DEFINITELY be in Rio

Brazilian cops are completely incompetant
>>
>>81089474
Its not that it COULD be shot down. Of course it could technically be easily shot down.
US airspace is the most heavily guarded and defended on this planet.
With trillions and trillions of dollars spent on US military just within a few years, its not that it could not be done

But it is let to be done, that is that intelligence operations let it being performed without, on purpose, intervening, exactly like they did on 9/11.

"Oh geeze couple of planes deviating from their route with a few hours off at the same time" and out of the great American navy and air force is it not weird that not even a single military aircraft was available?

It was a long time anyone believed these fairy-tales-excuses.
>>
>>81089983
This.
>>
>>81089943

Yes you did. The attacks last year at the Bataklan/Restaurants in Paris

Some fuckup tried to hit the stadium at the same time and failed miserably. You can hear the explosions on the live coverage of the game
>>
>>81090062
BENIS
>>
File: 1465727814276.jpg (121 KB, 962x616) Image search: [Google]
1465727814276.jpg
121 KB, 962x616
>>81085927
> stadiums
It is too dangerous place for Muslims
>>
>>81090062
It feels good that you can always play the "BENIS"-card.

Anyways, I can see where you are coming from.
Local time is 8 am, just about to have breakfast and coffee, so Im blaiming that for my head being slow.

It is an extremely well-funded and organised operation to relocate millions of muslims and shitskins to Europe. And this is by no means an easy task or cheap task and would absolutely need the backing of governments.

Europe is getting too strong and good in their relationship with Russia, from US pov.

Who is Zionists enemy? Russia!
Why? Russian military!
What funds Russian military? Income to Russian state.

How does Russian state get income? By selling natural resources to mainly Europe!

What do we do then? Destroy Europe!
>>
>>81086536

>attach bombs to 5 drones
>pilot them into a crowded stadium

You could do that for 200€/drone.
>>
File: 1468207670371.jpg (678 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468207670371.jpg
678 KB, 1920x1280
>>81090945
You need serious explosives man
>>
>>81090945
Hell, preprogram the destinations of a couple hundred drones.
>>
File: 1388197527246.jpg (44 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
1388197527246.jpg
44 KB, 399x443
>>81086958
>We have less Muslims who are supportive of Islam than France or Britain

So you have less Muslims, period?
>>
>>81085927
There is security. Simple as that, mudslimes are too pussy to attack anything that can even remotely retaliate. They can slaughter lambs but are too incompetent to deal with the shepherd dog
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 634x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 634x461
because of this.
>>
>>81085927
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>81091401
for you
>>
>>81090941
My presumption is that you might be Russian and that your preoccupation is with the Jews. It's 3am and I'm drinking myself to death watching news like always so there's no judgments there, you have your coffee.

This influx of migrant converges with every other issue you see. Gay rights, blacks, chicks with dicks, neo-feminism. The violence on the streets here and the way our democratic process has been interrupted by leftists and illegals waving Mexican flags and beating the shit out of people is not for Russia, I assure you. It's the systemic destruction of sovereign nations by people who have no allegiance to a country.
>>
>>81091397

jesus fucking christ, i'm never attending a sporting event
>>
>>81088821
There has to be a way to increase the range and payload capacity, I doubt it would be that hard (bigger motor/antenna). With that said, I would expect suocide drones soon. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

My biggest fear is it will make people panic to the point where more draconian laws are passed.
>>
>>81088963
Yeah, same thing.
It's funny how in Russia fans literally stick flares up their assholes so they won't be found when the police searches them and there they just tie it up to their inner limbs and gotten away with it so simply.
>>
File: Bane (1).jpg (50 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Bane (1).jpg
50 KB, 600x300
CRASHING THIS GAME
WITH NO TOUCHBACKS
>>
stadiums seem to have their heads on the right way when it comes to security

although it was a found out to a dummy device leftover from a practice drill a couple of days earlier, Man Utd did all the right stuff when they had a bomb scare on a match day this year
>>
>>81085927
Target it with what, a tactical nuke?
>>
>>81089943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3yAFbhbRo0
>>
File: drone-1112752_960_720.jpg (71 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
drone-1112752_960_720.jpg
71 KB, 960x640
>>81086188
>they tried with paris. There is usually security prior to entering.

inb4 they need to get to the stadium at all

there is something very fishy about everything
>>
>>81091188
where do you get gondola dolls like that I want one :(
>>
>>81085927
Because the stadium is private property and therefore it is actually protected.
>>
>>81085927
Why don't you ask ISIS on twitter ?
>>
>>81088963
This. I was at the Germany - Poland match which was considered a high risk match. Surprisingly security was pretty damn low and the guards cared more about getting the people in quick rather than searching them properly. I've seen harsher security at regular Bundesliga matches.
>>
>>81090945
Hey, here's a novel idea:

Let's NOT use our superior European brains to plan out terrorist attacks for these fucking Muslims.

Seriously, stop giving them ideas.
>>
>>81085927
I posted this last night. Big three day open air festively in Chicago starting today. It's a Rock concert with 60 bands. Gonna be lots of white dudes getting shot over the weekend in Chicago. I can feel it.
>>
File: 1467181090219.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1467181090219.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>81096332
Oy! Fuck off!

I already have you.
Come back when you have an actual rare flag, stop wasting my time
>>
>>81085927
Europe has had a big problems with football hooliganism in the past so most stadiums have fairly tight security and built in safety features like revolving security gates.
True there are a lot of people, but they are also kinda spread out,unless you're going to sneak in a giant bomb via staff,or multiple bombs,you're not going to do a lot of damage(although you will achieve the means of spreading terror)
Planning an attack on a concert or a mass gathering might be easier.
>>
>>81088705
kek. the autist actually thinks "the terrorists" did 9/11
>>
>>81096596
It's a shit idea
>>
>>81085927
Easy to protect.
The security is usually way too good for a successful attack.

Furthermore it's much harder to actually kill people in such a setting than when they are cramped in a theater like in the bataclan. explosions and grenades for example are much less effective in open air settings like these.
>>
>>81097507
>he didn't read the official 9/11 report
>>
muslims aren't very smart they are just only figuring out how to be more effective at killing people
>>
>>81086958

>BND also does a really good job stopping anything before it even happens.

To be fair, we get a lot of intel help from other countries (France, US, even Turkey) when it comes to terrorists.

It's more like the boarders of France are pretty open (just look at the shore) and thers's just a lot more islam radicals in France..

Germany with it's "peacefull" (read: cowardish) policy of not interfering anywhere doesn't get that much heat. France on the other hand fights in many arabian/african countries and gets more flak from the terrorists for that.

Damn, I hate the german external policy..
>>
>>81087118
They do this from time to time
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/22/austria-car-attack-random-act-of-violence-or-planned-terrorist-attack/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Dijon_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nantes_attack

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-attacks-mosque-idUSKBN0UG0ED20160102

These kinds of attacks usually get a lot less press than shootings/bombings.

As for forest fires, the Palis here do it all the time, it's very difficult to prevent sadly.
It doesn't kill people thought.

Well... Something like Nice last night could have never happened here either, so I guess that could be different in Europe.
>>
>>81086958
You forgot all the rapefugees you got?
>>
>>81085927
Why doesn't ISIS ever target Israel?
>>
>>81091397
>>81091742
wtf i hate stadiums now
>>
File: 01658434.jpg (64 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
01658434.jpg
64 KB, 600x438
anyone else scared hotels/casinos might be the next target? imagine all the luggage going through a vegas casino.

vegas hasnt been hit with anything yet. no terror, no blm, no riots, nothing
>>
>>81091397
Only in US
>>
>>81086188

achmed applies for janitor job

boom that easy for eurocucks
>>
>>81087940
>There are no such thing as "terrorists", there never was.

You sure?
No MUSLIM terrorists in China, India, Philippians, Thailand, Indonesia, BD, Nigeria, Burma Chad and in the various Muslim countries?

Wherever there are Muslims there are terror attacks. Pure coincidence.

Why would the NWO push terror attacks by MUSLIMS, which fuels anti Muslims, nationalist sentiment and promotes nationalistic parties?
Think
Do you think Brexit would have ever happened without the Muslim attacks?
NO

Would Trump have the popularity he has?
NO

Would FN, FPO, AfD, SD, or Greet have the same popularity as they have? no fucking way.

If the NWO wanted mayhem they would have staged attacks by WHITE supremacists.
>>
>>81098361
because why? its a money printing moloch for the mob and the gov.
vegas is safe.
>>
>>81098027
>> To be fair, we get a lot of intel help from other countries (France, US, even Turkey) when it comes to terrorists.

Right, we get intel from Countries that are unable to prevent terrorist attacks happening in their countries every few weeks.

For fucks sake, it's impossible to deny the strength and quality of the BND.

>> I hate the german external policy..

From the rest of your post it becomes fairly clear that you don't know shit about any of that though.
>>
>>81085927
Just wait for Rio, I'm sure they'll be fine.
>>
>>81085927
Welcome to a list.
>>
>>81098232
He has to. Any mention of them, and he'll be carted off for hate speech.
>>
>>81086635
Japs got their hands on sarin. I guess getting chemical weapons to Europe would be easier than making some on an isolated island.
>>
>>81098563
Well, Brexit DOES help USA.
>>
>>81088821
>>81091864
>4 achmeds meet up in a stadium parking lit
>take their dirty drones out and get them airborne
>each hit the center mass of each side of the stadium
>get in van and drive away
>survive to commit another drone bombing in the future
Why don't they do this?
>>
>>81086536
I've never been searched going into the stadium of the team I support. I could comfortably strap a shitload of explosives to myself , take my seat, allahuakhbar
>>
>>81099122
Why was Obama against it?
They don't want to help the USA, they want a NWO. The more control is trasfered from the individual states to international bodies like the EU, the less power citizens have, and more power corporations have.

It's a lot easier to corrupt an EU politician that was born and grew up in say, Sweden, to fuck over a city in Spain, than it is to do the same with a local.

NAFTA, TPP, TTIP are all bad for EU/US. But they are pushed because they benefit corporations.
Brexit is definitely not good for corporations...
>>
Do it ISIS.
>>
>>81085927

They tried during the last attack in France. Were stopped at the gates. Security at such events is pretty tight.
>>
>>81086958

What are the odds that BND is largely redpilled and working in favour of the german people within their possibilities?
>>
>>81086188
>security

Kek. I was in Paris 2 weeks ago, and the security was fucking terrible. There was a massive amount of people under the Eiffel Tower, and obviously they searched through my pockets and backpack before getting anywhere near to it. I had a book in my backpack, they didn't even open it, they just pressed it with their hands and said "Oh it's your wallet, go through sir" Something like that could've easily been a bomb, just saying. If someone really wanted to bomb the shit out of it, they could've done it
>>
>>81098137
MOSSAD OPERATION
>>
>>81087177
>Enhance!
>>
>>81100548
UNCOMMON
>>
>>81086872
Just imagine if the terrorist had 4 people working with him.

One driving the truck, one throwing grenades out the back and two more firing kalashnikovs out the back. They could have killed hundreds.
>>
>>81101493
Imagine there were two trucks coming from opposite directions.

Imagine there were two trucks driving side by side.

Imagine...
Yeah, it could be worse in many ways. But the more people involved the more likely the plot to be exposed.
>>
>>81086699
Aren't there no flight zones?
>>
>>81100548
it's the eiffel tower, not the airport
>>
>>81094578

terrorists don't have tactical nukes silly

the Israelis don't give them THOSE
>>
drone+suitcase nuke
>>
>>81085927
Terrorists aren't smart. With well placed bombs they could bring a country to it's knees.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.